Version Update 10.4 Content List

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
PLANET CALYPSO VERSION UPDATE 10.4
2009-11-25

***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

RESETTLEMENT ISSUES

Colonial Administration reports that there is an anomaly in the SatNav system near the Oil Rig.

FIXED ISSUES

New and Reintroduced Systems

• Item customization is back
  • If someone else aims at you, he or she will see a selected profession title below your name and society
  • Decoys are working again
Performance Improvements

• Improved view distance calculations to increase performance and reduce popup
  • Added a Safe mode setting level to Graphics-Options-General Graphics Quality, all Graphics-Advanced dropdown menus, and to the Client Loader, that conserves graphics resources as much as possible
  • Adjusted all the other graphics setting levels to improve performance
  • If another avatar is too distant to be drawn, items carried by that avatar should no longer be drawn either
  • Improved performance by better distance-dependent handling of animation, inverse kinematics, physics et cetera for other players’ avatars
Item Issues

• Rotation of an item in Item Info is no longer restarted when the item is equipped
  • Mining Survey UIs are now rendered on the display of the object even when the window is hidden
  • Left hand inverse kinematics is now turned off when holding a sword in relaxed pose, so the left hand is no longer twisted inside the body
  • Logging on with an avatar wearing a face mask no longer causes wrong appearance of the face
Graphics Issues

• Added blurry reflections support
  • Fixed bug that caused wrong avatar appearance when logging in at a populated areas
Location Issues

• The interior of Crystal Palace should no longer become invisible when you teleport there
  • Interior textures of the domes should now always be loaded when teleporting from Calypso to a dome
  • Fixed issues with indoors shopping booths
  • Items with a condition of less than 1 pec can now be dropped inside the owner’s own estate
Teleport Countdown Issues

• Pressing alt-tab out of fullscreen mode while waiting to be teleported to revive terminal no longer freezes the countdown window
  • Fixed bug where death teleport timer was not reset to 10 seconds when killed while waiting for teleport to nearest revival terminal
Miscellaneous Issues

• It is again possible to add friends to Guest list on estates
  • Improved client stability
KNOWN ISSUES

• Decoys don’t bleat

Originally Posted Here

Bertha said:
* Item customization is back
* If someone else aims at you, he or she will see a selected profession title below your name and society
* Decoys are working again

Looking good :D

It;s just tooo many "..should..." :scratch2:

Colonial Administration reports that there is an anomaly in the SatNav system near the Oil Rig.

Does this mean radar disabled at the rig?

If someone else aims at you, he or she will see a selected profession title below your name and society

:scratch2: Have to check that one out to see how it works I guess :)

PLANET CALYPSO VERSION UPDATE 10.4
2009-11-25

RESETTLEMENT ISSUES

Radar jamming at oil rig?

those invisible bug guys are going to have a lot of fun

Well all im getting when i try to log in now is either that "Your Avatar is already logged in" (which i aint!) and "Missing or Corrupt files". :scratch2: Why both?

Well all im getting when i try to log in now is either that "Your Avatar is already logged in" (which i aint!) and "Missing or Corrupt files". :scratch2: Why both?

Same here :(

:mad: Great Bug fix Too Fking bad the updater gets stuck halfway through for me. Great job ma :mad:

If someone else aims at you, he or she will see a selected profession title below your name and society
A new hobby born ingame? Peoplespotting? :silly2:

:mad: Great Bug fix Too Fking bad the updater gets stuck halfway through for me. Great job ma :mad:

My updater got stuck halfway through and then sat there for about ten minutes, and then suddenly it was finished. I think the updater updater is what was broken.

My updater got stuck halfway through and then sat there for about ten minutes, and then suddenly it was finished. I think the updater updater is what was broken.

Did the same for me. stucked and then pooof it was done :laugh:

If you end up with issues, make sure to verify the files with the data posted in the technical forum in case of stuck patches and other such issues

WTG on the rig radar .. that should add alot of fun to the game.. but how about fixing the chat sometime? its still a buggy pos and i am gong to have a psycotic break if they dont fix it sometime this year

decoys don't bleak .... hmm MA will loose 50% of the player base cuz of this mmkay ...

hmm...

looks like some estate issues were fixed, wonder if others that are not listed were fixed too. Can any booth owners let us know if the broken booths are fixed yet? I doubt they are since it's no on the list, but maybe it was a silent fix (wishful thinking...?)

Hmm thx but i'm not fannying about, MA can fix it for me instead :)

This is just for makign everybodies life easier. If your files are corrupt, then that means there is some issue that happened at your computer, and you (generic you) will have to fix it anyway. And, support will have more time for my supportcases again :)

This is just for makign everybodies life easier. If your files are corrupt, then that means there is some issue that happened at your computer, and you (generic you) will have to fix it anyway. And, support will have more time for my supportcases again :)

lol :p

Well i see no cause at my end, never had the corrupt/missing stuff b4, now...if i really have to fix it myself they can bloody well get stuffed and give me a working patch instead :)

Reactions: RR1
I want back oculus :mad:

looks like some estate issues were fixed, wonder if others that are not listed were fixed too. Can any booth owners let us know if the broken booths are fixed yet? I doubt they are since it's no on the list, but maybe it was a silent fix (wishful thinking...?)

It is on the list.

working! :)

Back