Version Update 10.5.2 Content List

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
PLANET CALYPSO VERSION UPDATE 10.5.2
2009-12-14

***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

FIXED ISSUES

Team Issues

• Corrected tab order for settings in Team Settings Edit
Ticket Event Issues

• Fixed issue with promoter being the only registered participant in an event with "accumulate" rules
  • Event name added to entry message of an active event area
  • Changed the buttons of the global event list GUI to match the other GUIs
  • The global message for events with remaining tickets is no longer sent twice
  • Corrected page numbers in registered participants list in Event settings
  • Added account balance check for registration UI; the Register button will be disabled if there is less money than the ticket prize in the account
  • Information about the winner, own event rank and notary skill is sent as offline message to all participants when the event ends
  • Added tooltips to Prize Items list
  • Fixed missing sound when pressing Ticket event tab
  • Trimmed extra spaces from friends in participant list
  • An event created to start in half-an-hour no longer posts a global message "event will start in 1 hour"
  • Long names of prize items are now truncated with ellipsis if they don't fit

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
nice. I am liking the events, a timely bug fix! Nice one MA:)

No christmas goodies?? Anyone know?

No presents yet :/

hrm but yet

they dount give us all 1k ped loot for x-mass that would be nice :yay:

Does this mean they fixed the 10-minute event bug by removing the 10-minute warning completely? Hope not :rolleyes:

dang missing files...

downloading from start :mad:

ahh another update and my umbra suit is still invisible :(

Wonder if they fixed the relocation bug or not....

i updated my client and now every time i login it says missing or corrupt files! anyone know how to fix this?

Same message here: missing or corrupted files, pls contact support if the problem persists...

Guess support will tell me to re-install the whole package but I will for sure cross my monthly broadband-limit (yes limits in Belgium grrr)... and will be unable to play too... Any better way to solve this?

Thx in advance :)

Flirtmeister

Corrupt files here too :-(, Redownloaded full game, still corrupt.

Thx :mad:

i updated my client and now every time i login it says missing or corrupt files! anyone know how to fix this?

Version Patching takes longer to complete since VU 10.4.

Only way to stop file corruption occuring is to leave your pc to patch!!

Parameters.pak took about 3 minutes alone.

If you interrupt the patching process you will probably have to redownload the whole game.

[YOUTUBE]0ycSY7tHSdU[/YOUTUBE]

Be patient, or leave the room when patching is in progress. :)

If you interrupt the patching process you will probably have to redownload the whole game.

[YOUTUBE]0ycSY7tHSdU[/YOUTUBE]

wow so now i have to download the whole game again:( Thanks!...

Doubt it, this is like gettin the opposite of an uber. Everyone will get it soon or later.
Everything went fine here when patching, still corrupts after starting up. Now redownloaded full game and still get corrupted files.
Its just really bad coding or patchsystem.

still redownloading ,

gone shopping *hohoho*

When i try to run the update i get this message:

could not start the updater application.

try again (doesn't do anything) or cancel.

If the only solution is to download all the game again its over and out for planet calypso.

They forgot to mention:
- To encourage street-trading and give away some items cheap, we will close the auction data link for a few hours during the evening.

;)

jeah if the patcher appears to be frozen just let him run it works.

finally the redownload fixed my gfx bugs with the white ground - jeah i can play without my sunglasses now :cool:

When i try to run the update i get this message:

could not start the updater application.

try again (doesn't do anything) or cancel.

If the only solution is to download all the game again its over and out for planet calypso.

this problem of having to keep reinstalling only started after vu 10.3 when they brought in a slightly diferent updating system , they updater should check the files after updating and reload any files that are corrupt automaticaly , instead of needing a full reinstall which is a silly when only 1 small file might be bad !

Does this mean they fixed the 10-minute event bug by removing the 10-minute warning completely? Hope not :rolleyes:

That's what it sounds like. We'll only find out when we test it on an event.

jeah if the patcher appears to be frozen just let him run it works.

finally the redownload fixed my gfx bugs with the white ground - jeah i can play without my sunglasses now :cool:

this has been happening to me every single patch ... really wish they would do bug fixes first THEN reimplement old features .. then fix the bugs on tose and repeat.. why always 1 step forward and 2 back?

That's what it sounds like. We'll only find out when we test it on an event.

No 10-minute warning on events tonight, so it looks that way. The 1-hour warning now says 59 minutes (but came with exactly 1 hour to go), and that's all you get.

Stupid way to fix it :rolleyes: Though I did think 10 minutes was too little anyway. They should put in a 15-minute warning.

Back