Version Update 10.5 Content List

Half way to VU 11.0 already!! :D

:yay: for an improved events system!

I'll be investigating this as soon as I log in and hopefully get some events set up for the weekend so we can try out some of the new features :)

Sounds good to me :)
Good job keep it up :D

Land areas can been radar-free! :D

Combine that with PVP, and some VERY nice events can occur now. :yay:

Now if you could change the weather for an event and add some thick fog. With everyone capped at 1 hp. Talk about hide and seek :wtg:

Oh wippy heray, been almost 4 months and my business is still dead because beauty services still dont work and now my f...en apartement is empty AGAIN!! Great work MA! :mad:

Thumbs up MA.....one of your best updates yet.

They fixed the bleating decoyssss!!!!

Damn, has any1 also having problems with mouse after vu10.5?
I mean I click anything thats ingame but doenst work, when I move my cursor to some object or what ever then it show name and so on..
Keyboard works... Any ideas? :confused:

was hoping for quest system, beacons and ofc enchancers but its nice they fixed some bugs :D

This is a great Update. For some reason i'm really looking forward to logging in when I get home.

I think its exciting because it seems like MA actually listened to some of our input about events.

Now I just hope they are listening to CRYS for an update to the auction system.

PLANET CALYPSO VERSION UPDATE 10.5
2009-12-10

Miscellaneous Issues

• Fixed exploit of getting sweating skill from under-water creatures

QUOTE]
Lol..
Lol they forgot to fix exploit of geting sweating skill from out of water creatures and flying creatures.

More easy way is to complete remove fish, small insects and such as visibility vith CE2 is drasticaly reduced ( u cant aim on igni, pupugy, fish and such on range 80 any more - you have it on radar but you cant find it with mouse, gun or scaner) and in the water we have some kind of underwater fog lol - you dont see more than few meters. Scope does not help at all.

Is there any reason I pay MA assloads of $ and get updates that make me have to work to be able to play the game again??? I dl the update login and now my mouse doest work in EU WTF why do you guys make it so f@$king hard to play your game??? and ya thanks again for not fixing the umbra suit . I only sent a support case about it on Nov 19th .:(

Oh wippy heray, been almost 4 months and my business is still dead because beauty services still dont work and now my f...en apartement is empty AGAIN!! Great work MA! :mad:

Yeah bro, were getting screwed ... :( But what can we do? Problem is there just isnt enough of us to make enough noise for them to actually listen. :(

I'm satisfied by the update, however still waiting for beauty and taming :(

The event thing is awesome i really never thought about it but its a really great idea and it will surely make things more interesting!

Nice update ...

Cool to see some tweaks and updates to event system! New features are always welcome, and alot more are needed!!!

Maybe also do something about the price? Creating events is really way too expensive now...
It's almost impossible to break even, let alone make a profit :(

Back