Version Update 10.6.3

Previous years, everybody had basic gift, depositors had a second gift, and depositors > 500 USD had a third gift. :)

This year it's different. I'm 100% sure, as I got two presents! :yay:

I'm glad they finally got it right and gave the third gift to those that are more likely to use it. :yay: Great move FPC!

Me? I only got the candy cane, but will get the shoes later. :)

i dropped my first bomb since VU 10!!! (well 7 nrfs then a size V - then i almost had to buy a new pc) :yay:

thanks FPC for getting the system to a slightly playable level for low settings :yay:

Merry Christmas lol.

Previous years, everybody had basic gift, depositors had a second gift, and depositors > 500 USD had a third gift. :)

I thought it was
1 gift for everybody
2 gifts for people that have deposited over a certain amount
3 gifts for people with estates. (apartment, shop, etc)

I thought it was
1 gift for everybody
2 gifts for people that have deposited over a certain amount
3 gifts for people with estates. (apartment, shop, etc)

yeah, i thought this to. No point people with out apt/shop getting things that go in them ;)

there worth 1 pec so its hardly 'unfair' :laugh:

well I got all three gifts and I can definitely say I haven't deposited anywhere near 500USD this year :yay:

KNOWN ISSUES

* The texture of the Elf shoes are currently broken

Beware of the storage & crafting machine loot elf.

The question you should ask yourself upon approach to use one of these terminals ...
Have you been naughty or nice this year.

santa-animated2.gif
All your lootz belongz to mez !!

elf_hijacker.jpg

My socm8 that got 3 present hasn't deposited at all but he got a appartment. So that's probably the reason for the 3rd.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcbKIkO6pLA[/YOUTUBE]

Thx MA :handjob::laugh:

ok..someone explain me when i try do that same with my xmas gift i am geting message " feature, not supported yet " ?

ok..someone explain me when i try do that same with my xmas gift i am geting message " feature, not supported yet " ?

Yepp it's not working, im just dancing whit the candy ;)

Weird texture bug

is this a known issue?
It is really starting to bug me so I¨d like some help on the matter.

is this a known issue?
It is really starting to bug me so I¨d like some help on the matter.

I've got an issue with white grass, which is obviously less noticeable (unless it is deliberate and is supposed to look like its been snowed on)

Looks like a patch is needed to fix it, though.

Whats new ?

Iwe just wached some vidoes on youtube of new vu.
Is it so that it changes from day to night and from winter to summer now ?

Iwe just wached some vidoes on youtube of new vu.
Is it so that it changes from day to night and from winter to summer now ?

The snow is a seasonal addition, it'll likely be switched off in a week or so. Day/Night cycle is permanent - Day is 4 hours and night 1 hour (if I recall correctly)

Back