Version Update 10.6.3

"Cant patch while ClientLoader is running"

wtf is this error msg? :eek:

on the last update there was an error flash up very quickly before it was gone again, but as clicking on file showed nothing out of the ordinary and the game ran fine I assumed it was nothing. Maybe this is causing the problem for me? If so, any ideas of what to do?

I had the same but the validation was ok and I logged in without problem so doubt it was this.

"Cant patch while ClientLoader is running"

wtf is this error msg? :eek:

Got the same thing... grrr...

I hope we wont have to reinstall the whole EU again like I had to about a week ago...

Update_10.6.2.39119-10.6.3.39166.exe 13.3 MB
Update_10.6.3.39166-10.6.4.39182.exe 1.00 MB

my version is now 10.6.3.39166
not seen Update_10.6.3.39166-10.6.4.39182.exe 1.00 MB

Patch applied and Im in!! Reporting increased loot, SGA drops to everyone now wooooT""R!§§

Patch applied and Im in!! Reporting incresed loot, SGA drops to everyone now wooooT""R!§§

;)
i'm still not in (down for maintenance or upgrade still)

waiting again??? :confused::confused::confused:

Hmmm, maybe they added a VU 10.6.4 for me only, with all the fixes I request? :laugh:

Yup you get all our presents and you have to play santa in next 2 days or your account will be deleted, remember, everyone has to get his present with his name on it

i have the same one

anyone thta could tell if you have to reinstall the game if you get this error or like other errors they will dissapear at the end of update ?

All downloaded and installed ... awaiting "online" & VU content info ...

Check "File/Validate Instalaltion" on CL to see if it finds only 1 or 2 files.

Hmmm, maybe they added a VU 10.6.4 for me only, with all the fixes I request? :laugh:

Edit:
EU says 10.6.3.9166 as well.
Guess patching mechanism is using Tier and 10.6.4 was not salvaged.

LOL, thanks, I have never noticed the File menu before. Just did not expect it to be there, so hence I must have ignored it in my mind :D

Still offline, blood.

Ok, time to get this started again now thnx. My triggerfinger is itching. :D

/Arwen

can't patch while client loader running :(

Ok...this is retarded

Ok...I've been waiting since I woke up this morning to play this game. It's my day off...it's what I like to do on my day off.

The update "I guess" completes, and I download it. It installs..and yet...I try to log in and it still says that the system is down????? What's going on here?

Ok...I've been waiting since I woke up this morning to play this game. It's my day off...it's what I like to do on my day off.

The update "I guess" completes, and I download it. It installs..and yet...I try to log in and it still says that the system is down????? What's going on here?

perhaps it's down, go outside and look at a birdie :)

Has MA ever figured out how the hands on the clock work? hahaha
Never have i ever seen them on time... Usually a company gives a conservative estimate, MA likes to give u false hopes instead... What? The report due on Monday? Then why are u upset i handed it in the following Thursday?

I start client , then got message client can't update if client loader runs and shutsdown ... anybody else got this ?

wtf !!!??!!!! ##§§#''' grml grml.......

try to start EU Client, got asked if I would allow to let this program be changed and get error message:

Cannot start update while Client Loader is running :eek::eek::eek:

and Client loader isn`t running :eek::eek: Holy Cow :scratch2:

Back