Version Update 10.6.3

MA - waiting impatiantly for the Mind Force to be back :kos:

Has MA ever figured out how the hands on the clock work? hahaha
Never have i ever seen them on time... Usually a company gives a conservative estimate, MA likes to give u false hopes instead... What? The report due on Monday? Then why are u upset i handed it in the following Thursday?
Do you think it's an easy job they have? I'm not saying I like everything they do, or anything, I'm just saying you should probably think before you post anything.

:confused: What will be the content......?

Can I finally sell my fruits for a good price, will we receive a nice present this year....?

Its just guessing, because we don't know yet :scratch2:

I start client , then got message client can't update if client loader runs and shutsdown ... anybody else got this ?

alot of people have it , trying to figure out if it will be back to normal when vu is fully implemented , else i can already start installing again if necesarry :s

aaaaahhhhhhh lol got update started finally used admin rights ROFL :D

Psycho, b4 u attack me, i think quite carefully b4 i comment... My point was they NEVER ONCE were on time... u'd think one out of maybe a few dozen... nope ;)

How many companies consistently give u underestimates? It's common practice to allow for error, not expect it to all go flawlessly...

Ok downloaded and seemingly succesfully patched VU.
However on the validate install screen i get
update_10.6.2,.39119-10.6.3.39166.exe as an uexpected file.
Should I delete it, if so what happens after. I t takes a good 8hrs to download the whole thing again so I don't want to do anything that would necessitate that if at all possible. Thanks

Addtional info
Posted 2009-12-22 15:15 UTC

The update is taking a bit longer than estimated so it is still not possible to log in. Downtime is extended with approximately 1 hour. We would like to thank you for your continued patience.

on time as alwaays :SSSSS

Psycho, b4 u attack me, i think quite carefully b4 i comment... My point was they NEVER ONCE were on time... u'd think one out of maybe a few dozen... nope ;)
Sloe, if the only thing they had to do was whipping around with a wand, they would probably do it, but that's not the case. We are talking about a huge game and they are tryin' get things right, but they are also humans, not drones, therefore they can make a misstake that has to be fixed before we can login.

At least an update i hadn't notice they posted lol.... well, almost 1.5hrs after the time i'm guessing soon then... Tho as i just said, they aren't known for being accurate, so i won't be holding my breath :)

Psycho, pls just stfu, my only point was that u expect it ONCE in a while to be on time ffs. Can u honestly tell me it's not annoying to NEVER ONCE have had it on time? Other people OVERestimate so to allow for this and not leave people hanging on u. STFU and welcome to the real world. Ffs, is it possible someone can jsut enjoy arguing against a valid point, accepted one, jsut for the sake of seeing his own name and writing on the fking screen?

Are you misssing my only point was the pattern, that u come to expect them to not be on time? isn't that kinda wrong? Fk it, have a nice day.

Candy Stick and Elf Shoes :D

I start client , then got message client can't update if client loader runs and shutsdown ... anybody else got this ?

hopefully this'll right itself when the D/L is ready to initiate........

and what do you think about 10.6.3? it will be a patch from patch 10.6.2 or Christmas Gifts ? :yay:

a socm8 got a snow doll too :eek: i only got 2 pressents =(

At least an update i hadn't notice they posted lol.... well, almost 1.5hrs after the time i'm guessing soon then... Tho as i just said, they aren't known for being accurate, so i won't be holding my breath :)

Psycho, pls just stfu, my only point was that u expect it ONCE in a while to be on time ffs. Can u honestly tell me it's not annoying to NEVER ONCE have had it on time? Other people OVERestimate so to allow for this and not leave people hanging on u. STFU and welcome to the real world. Ffs, is it possible someone can jsut enjoy arguing against a valid point, accepted one, jsut for the sake of seeing his own name and writing on the fking screen?

Are you misssing my only point was the pattern, that u come to expect them to not be on time? isn't that kinda wrong? Fk it, have a nice day.
Just 'cause I don't agree with you, I should "stfu"? Are you fucking retarded or are you "rollplaying your nick"?

Yes, of course it's annoying, but I don't expect anything else since I don't work at MA, and neither do you.

EDIT: If you're gonna reply, do it via PM, so you don't let your stupidity go too OT.

Sweden, Gothenbrug, coincidence i'm sure :)
I'm done, if u can't see ur response was obviously disproportional to my comment then i really don't care, i won't b checking this thread any longer ;) update is in :p

Back