Version Update 10.6.5

can u dwnload it already? cous i cant:scratch2:

Ahhh....The Features...

i hope something big is comming after 1month silence w/o updates.
...but does i realy believe it myself?:rolleyes:.....

woulde love to see so much things now, which are still not implemented :)
...but when i think of how 'fast' ma is working....

however...let see what it brings .... anyway, an update:yay:

beacons back??

I so miss beacons.........:(

maybe missing light in revive camp caravan ? :)

Here's one

Here's one for ya...
Fix the Missing loot.
I've been hunting many times this past week, and instead of "This Creature contains no loot" Nothing comes up!
It's awesome!!! Wed Jack and I were hunting Hogs a couple days ago, and this happened a couple times. Not to mention the other times I've been hunting and this happened.

They're hiding our HOFS!

Other than that, some lag issues would be good to fix...and my loot button I think is Jammed in the OFF position...MA...if you could unjam that for me...I'd appreciate it... Thanks! :D:D:D

Reactions: Wed
I just want to lie down in peace ... I've been standing for 5 months now - gimme a break!!!

Reactions: Wed
the update...

it must be the game content that is needed to render the helmets...

Here's one for ya...
Fix the Missing loot.
I've been hunting many times this past week, and instead of "This Creature contains no loot" Nothing comes up!
It's awesome!!! Wed Jack and I were hunting Hogs a couple days ago, and this happened a couple times. Not to mention the other times I've been hunting and this happened

Yes, please fix this. And also give us all the loot we didnt get, would be cool to hof when i log in today :laugh:

Cya ingame Tony :wave:

downloading ........

finally downloading.......:yay:

Tiny patch, hope lost.

The update showed 10.6.4>10.6.5 lol
(10.6.4 was never on)

server is up :yay:

Mutant attack! :yay:

atleast i hope so

:confused:....:scratch2:....:(.....:mad:..... i cant wait for something new. it cheap update....man....

downloading....

but yes, the vu number makes little sense...
:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

Back online!!!!!!!!!!!

New Elf Shoes. :D

They're pretty cool. :D

sorry it still snowing and still christmas tree....lol

Blazzar fragment drops adjusted! looted 9 in 1 loot.

Prices will downrocket :D

Just did the update. Seemed pretty short and quick so I suspect snow is gone, mayham helms in, and not much more.

Not to sound like a nagging person but update and let it finsh don't stop it and cause a corrupt install :wise:

We always see the corrupt installation threads after an update :mad:

Makes me sad when I see them.

Kosmos

Just did the update. Seemed pretty short and quick so I suspect snow is gone, mayham helms in, and not much more.

Not to sound like a nagging person but update and let it finsh don't stop it and cause a corrupt install :wise:

We always see the corrupt installation threads after an update :mad:

Makes me sad when I see them.

Kosmos

I think it would help if they allowed the patches ui to update while it works instead of the usual not responding blank window.

Back