Version Update 10.6.5

Bye bye snow and Xmas Trees!

:wave:

Any content list for 6.4?

While we wait for the 6.5 content list, if anyone has the 6.4 content link I'd like to check it out.

Let's get speculating ...

While we wait for the 6.5 content list, if anyone has the 6.4 content link I'd like to check it out.

Let's get speculating ...

Hmm..

Stores fixed, La`s fixed, mayhem helmets, xmass gone, cars, egg hatching, taming, big sportsarena, quests, new mindforce items, planet opening..etc

Nah, just fixing some bugs, creating new ones :D

I can speculate that it for sure wont be any cheaper to play.

The enjoyment level may vary a little. Hard to say what directions but Im betting on the current trend.

Returns for some will change probably not the mid level players but someones will change.

Im guessing another hidden tax. Maybe the first adjustment to the "Enhancer" fiasco to make it more feasable to use.

Hopefully not any more goofy ideas to push more and more people away by taking even more from the user side of the platform.

* deleted *

Last edited:
hope they fix the darn lagg! it has been so annoying since last vu almost to the point of making playing impossible...

no fun at all in having more lagg than loot ffs!!!

mm, no lag here...

I hope they fix my "fall through the ground" problem

"something fixed a bunch of stuff fucked up" easy I looked in my crystal ball

Ah, just make the contentlist look like this and im happy...

CONTENTLIST!

*Make-up Masks now work again and look awsome :cool:

END OF CONTENTLIST!

:yay:

Version Update 10.6.5

The servers will be temporarily unavailable while we implement the version update 10.6.5. The servers will be taken down at:

2010-01-14 12:30 UTC

Estimated downtime is 1-2 hours. Content information will be published after the update.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

wishlist

I want my hangar back pls

it'll be something to do with the missing mobs, lazerzoids and maybe a 3rd continent ;)

Whatever comes out of this ive restocked and repaired so bring it on. :cool:

/Arwen

Hope they remove the snow ...

weeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Bored during downtime?
Come into the Entropia Ventrilo!! Rally your SOC during downtime and get setup for free high quality Entropia voice chat!

I want just Spacecrafts! And will be happy!:ahh:

i want only remove secondary item from tier upgrade process..i want upgrade some unique items.

Come on Pataet-uh Salad!

Give me them LazerZoids!!!
:woohoo::holyshit::pimp::inbed:

Please?

Away the snow! Hunting argonauts at sunset in dark surrounding while it is snowing feels exactly like driving a car in a countryside night in a snowstorm, minus fear of actually crashing to blinding cars on opposite lane.

In short, it makes my eyes hurt.

New to CND the very 1st Putt Putt miniature golf course:yay::yay::yay:
and
You guessed it
Its in the stadium on CND;)

Hope i can hunt spiders again in m2s LA and run arround in CND dome 1,3,4 with others with no pinpall jumps in the sky or droping down under the ground since that came with last update :rolleyes:

Waiting on the update list :silly2:

I'm all for the LazerZoids.

Back