Version Update 10.7.1

first :)

FPC Website said:
The servers will be temporarily unavailable while we implement the version update 10.7.1. The servers will be taken down at:

2010-01-28 11:00 UTC
Estimated downtime is 1-2 hours. Content information will be published after the update.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

I think snowmen ;)

remove off snow wanna bet

nah marco posted in another thread

That was the plan but some issues occurred postponing the end of snowing a few weeks.

Basically something unexpected occurred so a few weeks yet for snow :( But at least we were told.

+rep to FPC lol

Fix 3rd person controll plz :wtg:

In order to reduce server lag caused by misuse of the shiny new chat interface, they are adding a 2 pec tax each time you use any of the chat channels. :rolleyes: :D

You mean scrolling in/out issues ?

Its so annoying that if a window happens to be selected ya cant scroll in/out without deselecting it by either clicking the ground or scrolling like a mad hamster in a running wheel :eek:

More stability and non important changes!

They are redirecting all loot to me :D

content list
-we finally found the loot lever and increased it from "about non existent" to "could be worse (not much tho)"

I was gonna say this would prob be just a bug fix, but i suppose that would not require them to issue it as Version Update 10.7.1. So prob one or two additional things in there.

Mentoring perhaps .........

The egg is hatching aw the egg.. nah I think ma is performing a experiment. They want to see how long the can make the addicts ermmm oops, playerbase wait it out to get back online :laugh::hammer::dance:

Kosmos

In order to reduce server lag caused by misuse of the shiny new chat interface, they are adding a 2 pec tax each time you use any of the chat channels. :rolleyes: :D

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Put it on.. i wanna play!!

Graphics issue...

After an 8-month absence and FINALLY successfully uploading the CRYupdate VU10, I've been playing for a week now only to find that yesterday's "patch" caused my video to show completely bland, gray avatars and bright shiny white objects where weapons were supposed to be...

Nice patch. :rolleyes:

hope they fix the mouse buttons too :rolleyes:

Let me in, I want to play now! I can look for bugs too if you want? just let me in Pleeeaaassse

Let me in, I want to play now! I can look for bugs too if you want? just let me in Pleeeaaassse

The egg is hatching aw the egg.. nah I think ma is performing a experiment. They want to see how long the can make the addicts ermmm oops, playerbase wait it out to get back online :laugh::hammer::dance:

Kosmos

See ma experiment is making popfuzz crack. Addiction is a motherf####r. :laugh:

Maybe they buy out all the stuff in the auction and make things cheaper:wtg: Ore we get better loot:)

I still got snow in my contry hope they wont take away :D but x-mas tree is not needed anymore for sure

already online... so speedy update :scratch2:

We are back online woot.

And we got a snowman lol

for xmas present 2009

oh dear.

anyway Thanx MA. Its the thought that counts after all.
:wtg:

Back