Society
United Talents
Marie T'pol
Last edited:
I wanna hunt the balancing manager!

what a bunch of ass kissers :laugh:

:rolleyes:

:wtg:

it would have been better to put names of ceatures rather than names of people who submitted the entry imho.

good to know that the poll isnt public :dodge:

;)

it would have been better to put names of ceatures rather than names of people who submitted the entry imho.

I considered this, but the name is not the most important think, thus it is important that people actually click the link and read the post. In such cases where people just see a name and vote, there's really not much I can do.

I trust that the majority are mature enough to vote only if they have a good reason to do so.

C'mon, do I really have to vote for my self :dunno:

Anyway, get voting damit! :yay:

not part of the competition but while the servers are down thought i'd pass the time drawing more mobs :)

Came up with this : Invasion Robots

Hmm, I wanna vote for Simon because he has the best picture. :D
But others put some good background info in. :)

3 days left. hurry up ad vote!:yay:

OMG :rofl:, my vote went to Huskie, that was just awesome:yay:

ROFL! Simon is leading. Some nosers are hoping for good loot I guess.
:flip:

Go Ariia GO :)

How come no one suggested a Marco Clone? (Sorry Marco... but you are now repping FPC so you're the most recognizable icon of FPC... nothing personal).

Instead of damage to HP, the attacks would take PED from your account... if you don't have any... it would take stackables.

The attacks come in the form of LAG.. Your ava lags out... and when motion returns your .50 down on your PED card. Different maturities cause longer periods of Lag and cost more PED.

The Loots would of course be "Dynamic" but for the most Part would be "No Loot" 99% of the time.

The attack would go like this.....
You see a red dot far off on the radar... you hear a laughing sound and know it's a Marco clone. As you get nearer you see it's a Marco Mature. You pull out your Bravo and tag it. The Marco comes running at you... stops in front of you and pulls out a HUGE wad of cash. As the Marco starts leafing through the wad of cash counting it... the lag hits.... "You take 50 PEC damage" and the Marco laughs again and the wad gets bigger.. :wtg:

Simon seems to be doing good in the vote with his crab. :D
GL to Ariia & Simon, it's a battle to the finish. :)

47 hours to go.

Let's Get Voting! :yay:

Only 18 hours left so hurry up and let's get the vote count above 100 at least.

Man! Simon's masterpiece is giving me a run for my money. :laugh:

I spent a loong time on that description. But yes, his image is really, really funny.

Only like 8 hours left or so. GL

Still short of 100 votes and only 3 hours left!

Hurry up and vote while you can! :yay:

I like Aria's idea. Nice looking mob AND it offers something for those who want to use Mind Essence.

It's a tie! :eek:

Now what?! lol:scratch2:

Go into sudden brutal death overtime? :laugh:

And I now pronounce you... Well, It's a tie, which means that the the first prize will be split in two and i'll keep the rest.

Nah, I'll be god, promise ;)

So, Congratulations to Ariia and Simon|MindArk :yay:

I did consider disqualifying Simon as I'm sure he had help from the design team, but what the heck :D

Back