VU 10/CE2 guess event.

Fopsie

Prowler
Society
Rekkies
Shiro "Jakal" Kitsune
This is a simple prize pool event where all you have to do is guess the release date of VU 10/CE2.

Entry is 500 EFD per guess. Please post your guess on this forum and use the donate system to transfer the EFD and please also include your guess in the donation.

If you want to guess and do not want to donate you may do so but you will not be able to win out of the prize pool. All free guesses will be added to the Unoficial section in the following post.

Winnings will be split according to who is closest to the actual release date. There is a total of 3 prizes up for grabs. should more then 1 person guess the same date and win the winnings will be split between them.

1st prize (closest) = 70%
2nd prize = 20%
3rd prize = 10%

* This event is open till the release date or till MA announces the date for the VU

Last edited:
Prize pool total: 4k EFD
1st : 2800 EFD (70%)
2nd : 800 EFD (20%)
3rd : 400 EFD (10%)

Entries:

Fopsie (18 Aug)
Henceforth (10 Dec)
Henceforth (1 Jan 2010)
Spawn (1 Oct)
Axxel (22 Oct)
NightwolfAA2k5 (11 Sept)
Mika (29 Aug)

Unofficial entries (not part of prize pool)

Fluffel (14 Sept)
Rapido (10 Aug)
Xaph (20 Aug)
Deity A (15 Sept)
Raven (25 Sept)
Alex Ice (22 Sept)

Last edited:
Ill guess 18 August to get it started

14th of September

VU10 is coming 10/8-09

Rapido

20/08/2009
:birthday::birthday::birthday: for 2 special little ones

hmm just a reminder, You will not win anything from the pool if you do not contribute to the pool.

September the 15th (halfway the month + a tuesday)
I think MA PR says august, but put their intern deadline on 15 September ;)

I feel optimistic: 25 September, this year.

Hmm seems i should make it more clear. Entry is 500 EFD (used to be 1k) and not any random number like 10 EFD

I don't have any EFD to enter, but I'll still say 22nd September

I think it is kinda rude to ask for EFD to make a post (guess). And secondly, only Senior Members can use the donate button on your post. And third, why aren't you donating any?

:twocents:

I think it is kinda rude to ask for EFD to make a post (guess). And secondly, only Senior Members can use the donate button on your post. And third, why aren't you donating any?

:twocents:

Its a pool event wich is a lot like a rafle. So according to you its rude to not give out free rafle tickets ?

Im not a Senior and I can donate and I could always donate even from the first day.

Make the sum at the time of your post there was only 2 entries Hensforth and me but 1.5k EFD hmmm only 500 for Hensforth's entry. Wonder where the other 1k came from, Did it just magicaly apear out of thin air ?

Last edited:
july 2010 or later

:confused:there is already an exact event going on

Ah I see, you must pay here.. but we cannot see who is donating?
Except for the few that have some special rights.

Does no one els want to guess ??? :scratch2:

Ill guess 18 August to get it started

OOPS I'm not supposed to win my own event
LOL wild guess. :wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:

I smell a conspiracy coming on :p

Firs: Me (18 Aug)
Second: Mika (29 Aug)
3rd: NightwolfAA2k5 (11 Sept)

Unofficials:

First: Xaph (20 Aug)
Second: Rapido (10 Aug)
3rd: Fluffel (14 Sept)