Weapon Statistics: A Line-By-Line Explanation

Coop_

Stalker
Very good! Is this still up-to-date?
Well, it's missing the tiering info, but otherwise up-to-date. Only info I saw that isn't correct was about needed to fully repair scopes and sights. I think that has been pretty well disproven.

LindsieLilly

Mature
Society
Divine Tigers
Lindsie Lilly Lynnie
Thanks for the helpful tutorial, especially helped me when I wanted to buy a amplifier for my weapon =). thumbs up!

Silver Ice

Old Alpha
Society
Michigan Militia
Silver Ice Rayne
Thanks to all for the kind words and appreciation of this informational piece. I've been away for nearly a year now due to RL interfering with my virtual life, but I've finally managed to make it back home to Calypso. For those who have been here during my absence, I would like to ask how valid this information still is?

Hopefully, as I reacquaint myself with the weapons statistics here and the rest of Calypso all over again, I will be able to once again write pieces such as this one if and when they are needed.

Thank you, everyone! It's good to be back home again! :girl:

mikaile

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Mikaile 'Mik' Thereader
Nicely explained, thanks! +rep

AlexiAndrea

Mature
AlexiAndrea Alexis Venditus
Any information on how to increase hit ability? Every weapon I look at save my opallo shows the exact same values... I've checked weapons with 0 lvl req all the way up to 15 lvl req... they all have the same 0.5 hitabiity and 2.0 critability. Any information would be great thx ;-)

Spawn

Slayer
Society
The Ministry
Storm Spawn Bootcamp
Any information on how to increase hit ability? Every weapon I look at save my opallo shows the exact same values... I've checked weapons with 0 lvl req all the way up to 15 lvl req... they all have the same 0.5 hitabiity and 2.0 critability. Any information would be great thx ;-)
Skill uup rifle and laser weapon tech and you will reach 10 hit ability.

Serica

Society
Antipodean Army
Harena Serica Turbinis
Hit ability is 1/10th of your weapon-related (Hit) profession.

As your (Hit) profession increases, so will your Hit Ability and Critical Hit Ability.

AlexiAndrea

Mature
AlexiAndrea Alexis Venditus
Ok so with Lazer Sniper lvl 5 my Opallo is 10/10 but the jester and every other weapon I pick up (up to lvl 20 req) is 0.5/10 and 2.0-2.3/10 even on weapons that have a lvl 0 req. I'm sorry but I'm still confused on how this works... I just know the only weapon I can hit with more then I miss is the Opallo... every other weapon I've tried ends up a waste of PED... Any recamendation on what weapon I should try to find? My Opallo even with an A101 just isn't htting hard enough...

chevrons

Stalker
Society
Sanctuary
Givendale Chevrons Skelton
Ok so with Lazer Sniper lvl 5 my Opallo is 10/10 but the jester and every other weapon I pick up (up to lvl 20 req) is 0.5/10 and 2.0-2.3/10 even on weapons that have a lvl 0 req. I'm sorry but I'm still confused on how this works... I just know the only weapon I can hit with more then I miss is the Opallo... every other weapon I've tried ends up a waste of PED... Any recamendation on what weapon I should try to find? My Opallo even with an A101 just isn't htting hard enough...
You seem to be looking at either only the old Unlimited weapons, whose min level is 0, but aren't maxed until you are level 100, or Limited ones whose min level is above yours, namely 5. You need to look at the Limited ones from the charts already referred to whch you can use. Find a Breer M1a or M2a on the Auction, and check those out.

Last edited:

Dtler

Guardian
Society
Drop Zone
Stabre Dtler Dtlerstae
Brilliant article, thanks Ice.