What are the going rates for hired healers?

kobar

Guardian
Society
Antipodean Army
kobar kobar bar
What are the going rates for hired healers? Besides paying decay..........

All UL SIB faps (like ball faps) decay only, some even pay their own broken enhancers. :D

Adj fap decay + 5ped/hour

Imp fap 60 ped/hour.. Decay is paid by the 60ped/hour

Mod fap, not sure.. Somewhere above Imp Fap price? 70-80 ped/hour?

Personally I love all ball fap services, with faps that got close to or higher than 10.00 heal per pec.. No better way to increase your eco while hunting (as long as they don't overheal you 90% of the heals ^^)

As far as I know: Nothing.

Edit: Never mind, the LT knows better. :)

generally, it's pretty difficult to judge what the decay is. an unscrupulous person could swap kits. also, the type of kit is important as is the skill level of the one using it.

I always felt it was the responsibility of medic to be efficient at what they do. so, they need to choose the right kit for the right task. so, a well prepared medic will carry several. the decay should be their responsibility.

if I like the job they do, then I will pay them what I think it is worth. so, it on a tip basis. I expect the same when I work as medic.

yes, you may get a client who doesn't tip or tips poorly. you just remember them for next time and don't work with them. as a customer, you may get a medic who has no clue what they're doing (disrupting the herds, dying all the time, causing you to die etc...). again, pay what you think the service is worth and don't use them in the future.

being a medic is more that just clicking your kit on them. a really good medic also functions as a companion (should they wish someone to talk with) and a guide (knowing the area, herd sizes, approaches, etc). if the customer is a miner, the medic can also function a secondary guard as well.

I Offer medical services for decay only. With Enhancers I ask 2 ped and add in 5 enhancers of the chosen level for a 1 hour session, so if you want enhancers on for a 2 hour session it will be 4 PED. Currently I have a FAP 90 Tier 2.

generally, it's pretty difficult to judge what the decay is. an unscrupulous person could swap kits. also, the type of kit is important as is the skill level of the one using it.

Actually thanks to tier ratings this is now more safe. Any good medic for decay will show you the medkit before hand so simply take a snap at the TT value and Tier rating values of T 1 - 10 and after the hunt ensure that the tier ratings is all the same before working out the TT value spent :)

Last edited:
Keep in mind the risk of accidently pressing "ok" if you show an expensive fap in a trade window or the risk of forgetting to remove the fap from your half of the trade window when the services is paid.

Remember that one easy way to show your items nowdays is just to hold them in your hand and tell the other person to use a scanner. If you want to show your hunting weapon, this is way easier than putting it in trade window because you don't have to remove weapon amp/scope/lasers.

I Offer medical services for decay only.

You are not the only one, there are many FAPers who do it for decay only :)
Normally I give an additional tip, if I hire one of those.

You are not the only one, there are many FAPers who do it for decay only :)

I must be one of the extremely rare ones who does it for free. somehow, that doesn't sound quite right...

I figure what it costs is what it costs. I don't want to burden a client with annoyances like screenshots and calculations. I'll tell them, if they ask, but it's really up to them to decide what it was worth.

some hunters are quite interesting, as well. one can learn quite a bit from watching them. hmmm... I suppose the same is true for the bad ones as well.

I think it'd be neat if there were craftable 'robots' that would do the healing for you like a hired hunter. They'd essentially be on 'autofolow' and fap you with whatever fap you equip them with whenever your health is below 100%... Robot and Vixen parts are on the auction, so now it's just a matter of time til MA can build the ai and planet partners can come up with the blueprint list. ;)

I think it'd be neat if there were craftable 'robots' that would do the healing for you like a hired hunter. They'd essentially be on 'autofolow' and fap you with whatever fap you equip them with whenever your health is below 100%... Robot and Vixen parts are on the auction, so now it's just a matter of time til MA can build the ai and planet partners can come up with the blueprint list. ;)

And kill another option to play at low expence if you can´t afford to deposit daily.

Not a good idea!

some hunters are quite interesting, as well. one can learn quite a bit from watching them. hmmm... I suppose the same is true for the bad ones as well.

I declare this

BEST CALYPSOFORUM POST 2011

gz dude, a rare perl in an empty ocean

With UR125 decay+mu+ a tip on Globals and HoFs is kinda common...

Wow what great replies :)

well my rate is decay only ( plus decayed enhcaners if needed ) ur125 can be useed for emercy fapping

In my service, I use ur125(L) and charge decay only! (no markup)
I also do free fap-5 heals for my customers in between mobs!

info in my sig! :thumbup:

Back