What do you do with ingame Christmas presents?

What do you do with your presents?

• I sell them

Votes: 16 9.5%
  • I keep them

Votes: 140 83.3%
  • I buy more

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • I sell them and then buy them back when the price has gone down

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • I didn't get any presents :(

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

davidgr1200

Elite
Society
Gloryhound Irregulars
Maxic
What do you do with ingame presents? Do you sell them or buy more of them?
I sold my wings (both bat wings and angel wings), but bought extra lanterns and blinking reindeer.

I put mine under my christmas tree of course! :)

Jamhot

I keep my :twocents: presents :D

They are a nice reminder of how long you have been in this universe - so i keep them and they catch dust in my apartment :D

PS: meins meins meins
Translation: mine mine mine

Is there an answer "i give them as a present? "

It depends on what they are each year. I usually buy a few more and decorate the museums with them :)

I buy more... like with the Halloween presents, already got more than 350 Araneatrox dolls :ahh:

But the christmas stuff has not THAT collectible items. All the lanterns I got (around 50) I didn't really buy on purpose, just placed one PED bidders on all of them when they were new in hope to get 4-6 for my appartement for one PED, didn't expect the price (or kinda, the market overflow) so high.

Let's look, now where my 300 spartiatatrox dolls are complete, maybe I get a second army, just need a name for them then now, but looks awesome they all standing side by side :)

i keep them as well :)

now where my 300 spartiatatrox dolls are complete
wow! Can you post a piccie Shadowimage? Or let us know where we can see them ingame?

Selling your present is like getting your RL present in cash - it's no fun :( tho i keep all my present deep in my storage anyway :dunno:

wow! Can you post a piccie Shadowimage? Or let us know where we can see them ingame?

I'll post pictures when I'm home in the evening, already made some yesterday, just was too lazy to upload them tho.

In order of public security my appartment is set at private status, to prevent innocents from massive lag ;)

Looking forward to seeing those pics.....

I wear wings and horns (Halloween). Lanterns and Reindeer go in storage, because the cost of estates/apartments is too prohibitive. I'd rather spend that PED on ammo.

I sold them asap and the lantern and raindeer where no use, however, then bought the wings that go perfect with my outfit.

MA get it right next time, give me the wings...santa would have got it right why cant you!:mad:

i keep em, because they are almost worth nothing

Judging form the votes so far it appears that most people keep their Christmas presents.

I keep them. Shove them in storage wait for the day I can give them a home.

i keep the ofc .. i dont get free stuff from MA everyday :eek:

I keep them untill I am desperate for peds and see 3+3peds in storage :D
Hope that day will be far far away

No point in selling them for what they're worth.

Considering the common gifts have a TT value of 0.1 to 1 ped and MU of 1-3 peds, Its best to keep them and a) wait for MU to radically increase b) keep them for the sake of not giving something away belonging to EU history :p

I've been keeping them all since 4 years ago. But I also continued to buy more within days of them coming out. I have a huge stockpile of holiday gifts from those many years ago and the mark up on them are huge compared to what I bought the bulk for.

My friend also joined me in the stock piling and buying out auctions when their prices were low. We checked and we were able to set market prices higher with just the two of us; and this was a year ago :D

Feed them to the moose! :silly:

i keep and for many years to come i will put up for christams time :p

what do you do with ingame presents? Do you sell them or buy more of them?
I sold my wings (both bat wings and angel wings), but bought extra lanterns and blinking reindeer.

bad lol but gl

Back