What happen whit the game ?

Faderlo

Hatchling
Hi

I was wondering what appen whit the game lately? It's been a long time since a update was put online!" almost 4-5 month. Is it because they are working whit the new cryengine?

And what is about the storie of entropia! Nothing as appen for long time too. They should do something to bring the storyline back!

What whit the black orbs and whit all the dr almond duchev thing.

and a invasion woould be cool to! Id'love to see a city been attack and ppl defending it.

Anyway EU still a pretty cool game but a few action would be appreciate.

Thx for reading.

As they self said, they wont work so very much with smaller updates but focus more on the completion of implementing the cryenginge. Ma said that a while ago dont remember when or where. Ordinary VU:s will come im sure of that.

Judgments day is among yous.

I perfer no VU (or only small bugfix updates) for a year and a good CE2 update, rather than they put lots of effort on current system and crappy CE2.

I perfer no VU (or only small bugfix updates) for a year and a good CE2 update, rather than they put lots of effort on current system and crappy CE2.

I concur !! :beerchug:

To OP : you joined in February .. and you're already bitching about the time it takes for MA to update? :laugh:

Completely agree!! :yay: I don't mind the no updates, especially if it means CE2 coming online sooner or that it is alittle less buggy ;)

I expect the first CE2 update to be a real nightmare based on past experiences on major changes or enhancements.

Managing expectations I guess ;)

I hope they do spend the time to get it right, but I also fear that the Cryengine will be fuelled by our tears... :cry:

I expect the roll-out of Cry engine to be just that. Something that makes us cry.
After the first 48 hours the major bugs will have been fixed.
After the first week, most bugs will have been fixed.
After the second week, only the least annoying bugs will be left.
Then it will take about 2-3 months to get beack to where we are now bug wise, but with much improved Graphics.

"An optimist is often unpleasantly surprised, a pessimist is often pleasantly surprised." (or something like that)

I expect the roll-out of Cry engine to be just that. Something that makes us cry.
After the first 48 hours the major bugs will have been fixed.
After the first week, most bugs will have been fixed.
After the second week, only the least annoying bugs will be left.
Then it will take about 2-3 months to get beack to where we are now bug wise, but with much improved Graphics.

I plan to go on vacation for the 1st week.:D

"An optimist is often unpleasantly surprised, a pessimist is often pleasantly surprised." (or something like that)

I'll read the fourms when I get back and be pleasantly surprised!:laugh:

More to the point what happened with loot? Who did I piss off at MA? Update already so maybe my luck will change! :D

Back