Whats the first thing you'll do in VU10 CE2?

I'll log into EF and read all the CRY-ing threads. :laugh:

My guess is that I'll rubberband for 4 minutes - lag past Zib's avatar staring at the new "No Loot FOR YOU!" message - then crash completely and not be able to log back on for another hour.

Cross my fingers, log-in and check out my apartment! ;)

(don't f' it up too much MA, please!)

explore, explore and explore some more.
hopefully get that "ahwwww" felling again just like in the beginning.

Run from PA to Zeus or something like that

I will probably walk around and wonder where Eudoria has gone...

Cannot see any similiarities at all in those screenies :O

Cross my fingers, log-in and check out my apartment! ;)

(don't f' it up too much MA, please!)
Yep me too! :)

Then for some hunting!!!

Jamhot

Check out the new scenery around Sakura City, visit the new fancy auctioneers to see if they still creepily turn and stare at me like they want to eat me, take a look to see what items look like after the update, then go to PA to find some nubs to take on a nice long TP run. :yay:

Hope that it comes by the end of the year! :yay: Can't wait for it, and all the talk is hyping it up like its coming out tomorrow :D

What will I do - hmm, login - go to TT and see whats new/whats been replaced/whats disappeared - whatever has disappeared, sell it for tt+14,000 because it is the second golden age, so that means more things will turn ancient (who wants to buy my Ancient Omegaton M2100?? :D) - go shoot high regen chirpy's (snabs/daiki will be too difficult, 600hp young, 32 max damage, 8.6hp regen a second) :laugh:

We'll just have to wait for the CE2 to come into play..

then all our plans go to hell, and we all run out shooting everything hoping for the elusive new item hof/ath :silly2:

im 44 now so id say after trying the game id have to get ready for my 50th birthday party

explore...and check on here to see what people have found.

I'll try to log out at the hangar.

On logging in:
1. Check the Destinations in the ship's Launch interface (well, ya never know ;) )
2. Attempt sitting in right side gunner seat....

After that - the usual stuff, like checking tt, storage etc.

But - at earliest opportunity, meeting up with all the soc guys to see how their ava's have changed :grouphug:, and getting out there and looking at the new scenery :wtg:

I'll take a week off EU to give them time to correct all major bugs! :yay:

I want to see if the global/Hof animations are different. I also want to see night and snow/rain.

I'll log out at my normaly hunting spot.

Remake my avaitor... set options to about middle of the raod (so I can actualy play) than...

:handgun: until I get a gold glowy

after that run around & :pic:

First thing I'll do is probably cry because I can't log on :cry:

Ill Log in and realise by the excessively slow and massively large download that will be needed and pack for a camping trip in hopes it will be done when I get back.

After that I will not do anything but read here to see what is broken, missing, or generally fucked up for a week.

Relog in get 1st massive patch. Repeat above step.

Once post stating the problems in here drop to under 25 a day I will attempt to log in and recreate an ava that is decent looking enough to NOT have to pay to make her liveable thru plastic surgeries that will get erased the very next patch.

Barring a third massive patch to fix the second patch that was to fix the first patch that was to fix the original VU I will go thru inventory and make sure EVERYTHING is there matching the already screen shotted list of stuff from my account info page on MA's website.

Attempt to relearn the mining game as I can almost garantee that is will for sure NOT be what it is today. That will be one of the first ways for MA to make money is to make us all relearn where everything is. This will be done while watching 2 day newbs get the large hofs and the massive depositors getting the aths as I am a mid level player and am past newb rewards and nowhere near uber benifits.

Compare my findings with players I know and love and see what they think of EU now. Determine if game is worth playing any longer or if MA becomes an enemy for life and start to construct an exit stratagy.

Sorry ..but I had to :)

... after download complete...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8pR1rZZHEs[/YOUTUBE]

I'll probably forget about the new VU. complain about how long the new update is taking to download, buy a case of beers, drink them all, goto the store and get more, come home to complain it is still not done, finisht hat case in the time for the download to be done, log in, complain that I have to redo my avatar, then goto auction and do some price checks and then stand around deciding what to do with all my time.

Sorry ..but I had to :)

... after download complete...

Actually that was me last week. I was all in with pocket jacks, some jackass called me and pulled an inside straight out of his ass.
:laugh:

btw, any German-speakers wanna explain what this guy's problem is?

I'll have a small party celebrating the end of "What if"/"When" Cry2 threads, and start the clock on threads about Cry 3 implementation. I figure we will start seeing them within a few months.

Other than that, maybe lie down under one of the robot mother ships and watch the pretty lights. Or open a counselling center for people who have serious ped tied up in game but don't have the hardware to run the new graphics.

Actually that was me last week. I was all in with pocket jacks, some jackass called me and pulled an inside straight out of his ass.
:laugh:

btw, any German-speakers wanna explain what this guy's problem is?

It's an act, it isn't for real ... and he's going completely insane BECAUSE HE WANTS TO PLAY FUCKING UNREAL TOURNAMENT AND THE FUCKING COMPUTER DOESN'T LOAD FUCKING FAST ENOUGH RAAAAAAWWWWRRRRRRRRRR! etc pp

i think i will get a lot make up work if we have cry... all need to redesign the mask !!
..... oobs, hope this is just a joke and all old mask looks nice;)

The first thing i do, is to explore all around the planet, with a lot ammo and bombs in pocket.

Interesting question. :)

1 - Connect and wander during some weeks, waiting for critical bugs to be fixed and graphic levels stabilized.
2 - Buy new computer according to graphic requirement. Purchase of new PC is anyway planned for 2 years and was only posponed due to late arrival of CE2.
3 - When I have THE PC which will match THE UNIVERSE, then hardcore hunting during whole summer. (Possibly deposit if it is as amazing as we all hope. :ahh:)

The first thing i will do is check, pre CE2 storage and post CE2 Storage

Check out a few TP's and landscapes probably get bored and go and drop bombs in the hope to find somehting new and great in the second golden age

Not find anything and carry on dropping bombs ;)

Rgds

Ace

1. Withdraw funds I'm planning to withdraw
2. Do not touch hunting/mining/crafting/coloring/texturing/make up design/healing until other participants pay MA for repairing all the bugs.
3. Enjoy hunting snables/berys/combibos and alike until the month or so of constant crashes finally ends.

gonna get all my RL friends together and explore the game :)

Whats the first thing you'll do after recreating your avatar when the VU10 Cry Engine 2 is ready? I wonder has anyone thought about where they will leave their avatar the night before the update? Whats the first place you would explore?

Even though im a nomad i do seem to enjoy relaxing at Minopolis a lot. The scenery there is pretty cool. Im hoping they will have an open air auction rather than the post apocalyptic service container though. Well at least something more permanent looking :) There are so many places i want to visit i have no idea where i'll go first. Im certainly looking forward to checking out favourite beauty spots though!

If past VU are an indication of what to expect with VU 10, the first thing I will do is to relog.

I'll probably try to find some new mob and hunt like a madman, whilst dropping probes and bombs all over the place, after that I would probably do some crafting, followed by another crazy hunt of another new mob.. ad nauseum.

Back