what's up with vigi (F) harness?

lilac

Stalker
Society
Rapture of Rebellion
Dagny Lilac Lane
so i'm pleased to say that i was able to buy a vigi (F) harness for +140...

about 400 ped less than i sold the one i looted a year ago for...

which rocks, cause i love collecting armour, and now i have something i was avoiding buying because it was overpriced...

other than (L) armour being better, why has the MU on vigi tanked so fast?

are the resellers not playing?

is everyone focussed on sga stuff?

is it dropping more?

is there a temporary surplus because of selling out?

just curious... anyone have thoughts?

it started to crash in price a long time ago and its just slowly dropped to what it is now just like some other armour's and now SGAE is out it might drop even more :eek:

everythin has dropped alot. vigi is alot cheaper. but look how much jag has dropped, or bear... 400 ped in markup is alot less, but other armors have suffered more.

Lots of people are dumping their Vigi because of what seems like quite a lot of Vigi SGA dropping, bringing down the price.

So many (L) options, vigi is still looting, less people using vigi to PK (it's seriously an out-dated PK armor now), and yes, the new SGA armor is not helping the case.

Perhaps prices are finally normalizing post-hyperinflation?
:woot:

That would be nice in my opinion. Seeing that the Harness still have same/more markup alone that the whole set used to have (+140-160 for a whole set last time i owned it). Talking about female set here, that is.

Bring the prices down baby! :wtg:

Ps. Also neme F set seems to be now what it used to be (~ +1k for a set)

everythin has dropped alot. vigi is alot cheaper. but look how much jag has dropped, or bear... 400 ped in markup is alot less, but other armors have suffered more.

I sold a F jag harness (UL) on auction the other day and only got 1 bid of 600 ped.... bah. I was so excited when I looted it. I was really counting on resellers to drive the price up (lol), but 1 single bid. That was terrible.

Back