Whats Your Best Item Looted?

How much did you get for your best item?

• 1-1000 PED

Votes: 164 57.7%
  • 1001-2000 PED

Votes: 34 12.0%
  • 2001-3000 PED

Votes: 18 6.3%
  • 3001-4000 PED

Votes: 15 5.3%
  • 4001-5000 PED

Votes: 6 2.1%
  • 5001+ PED

Votes: 47 16.5%

• Total voters
Looted one of these Robot Parts during event that gave me The adj warthog asg-3 . Sold for +2.1k back then

Also looted some Jaguar Thighs M from Esto back in the days, sold for like +400 or so then though :/
And a Desperate Hunting Painting aswell, sold for 700ish

Last edited:
Guess my best two looted items that I remember (value wise and not counting larger ESIs etc) were a F Tiger piece (helmet I think it was) somewhere on CND about a year ago, and one of the first (if not the first?) F Hermes Shoulder Guard off an argo. It's always nice to get an unexpected surprize like that, but I don't think I have ever managed to loot something I set out to find specifically :laugh:

best loot was b4 hangars came out as i looted 6 hangar parts in 1 loot that where stil needed sold for a whooping 400 ped each back then :D

best gun looted is a m2875 of a longu way back
and i looted alot of as97 which would pretty cool now but then sold at+50ish.

almost 4 years here but still no real nice item :)

wierd, over all the years and all the similar threads no mod fap owner has opened his/her mouth and confirmed it - pathetic :laugh:

ok, I have one actual confirmation but that guy is not a forum guy at all.

or! maybe it's that they only were looted 5 times and the rest are dupes... :scratch2: ah, whatever.

sorry for slight offtopic, please, continue!

J.

salamander foot F week ago :)

sold for dont know how much :D

Best item I ever looted was an ESI with a TT of 117 peds from a Warrior. I sold it for around 1300 peds.

Jaguar footguards sold them this week for 2.4k :)

And esi tt 165 ped in team with trix.

Playing 2 years now not really amazing
still waiting for first above1k tt loot

I just remembered I looted 2x a106s back in the day, shoulda held onto those haha :D

I've yet to loot an interesting weapon, armour piece or tool.

However, I can't complain as I've had plenty of other loots with decent markup including plenty of Korss H400, many aurli bones, and lots of ESI's (my best sold for 1600ped).

JC

Not counting ESIs and L crap... then I think my best item sold for +280. Thats from over 1400 globals and hofs. :wtg:

Best sold item was a Vigilante Helmet (M).
Best item that I keep is a Marber Bravo-Type Annihilator.

:sniper::cowboy::sniper:

Full tt Emik X5 (L) ~ 1500ped :D

Hm, must've been that Marber Foxtrot I got in a ~10 ped mini from a Feff early '06, sold for +300 iirc...
Hope to loot something actually useful for myself one day :p

tt+1-1k.
tants doesn't drop markup stuff :silly2:

The best Item to date would be Vigi feet (M) from a Kerbie - I so rarely get items, had a couple low ESI's in the past..

I got an high TT adj korss in a very nice little HOF long ago, that was really nice :yay:
Got a full normal korss in the same loot to.
Still have the adj korss on display in my apartment :)

Other then that it has just been a bunch of ESIs, bravo, and things like that...

I hardly ever loot anything I can use myself :(
(bravo was nice though)

Anyone noticed that 90% of the "good loot" posts are form 1-4 yrs ago lol

Best looted item: vigi harness (went specifically to loot it and about 50mobs later i got it... check my achievments)

Best loot i guess was my recent lyst hof of 361.... why you ask..... mine up 36k lyst rocks and watch the green roll on in your chat window :) skills skills skills

Most satisfying looted items:

Vigi harness (M) which i use: intentionally went to loot it
Hedhok sk20 to skill medic: again intentionally went to loot it to skill.. full tt
Various H400 months and months ago: again when i went to loot cos i needed them

Ive been counting the exo ive killed to get a vigi helmet..... so far 9000 dead max maturity exo... no helmet or global

Unlimited 105 Enmatter Amp, got it with a tiny oil at Memorial Island on sept 12th 2007.

Sold it for 85k peds oct 25th. :cool:

you can loot unlimited amps with minign finds?

atrox eye here
last nice item looted were neme foots male

sold for 1k in early 2006

Neme (M) Shins + ESI in same loot. I think it was around VU 7.

Just looted Jaguar shoes (F) :yay::yay:

(and that's my best item looted ever;))

Last edited:
Just looted Jaguar shoes (F) :yay::yay:

(and that's my best item looted ever;))

Gratz! I forgot to say gratz through Parre yesterday i realize now. :ahh: But to my defense, i was like :eek:, and then :eyecrazy: followed by :scared: and a bit of :drool: when i heard you looted like a million different foot guards yesterday. :D

Gratz! I forgot to say gratz through Parre yesterday i realize now. :ahh: But to my defense, i was like :eek:, and then :eyecrazy: followed by :scared: and a bit of :drool: when i heard you looted like a million different foot guards yesterday. :D

Hehe thx:D yeah it was a really ... interesting day:yay:
Hope u get some to soon :) GL!

My best loot is a minor tp-chip and one ESI. Thats it.

i shot an 129peder esi out of an CND ambu about 10month ago (or so). Thats my highest loot so far

Guess we're talking items so my 38kped cumbriz find wouldnt count...so it would have to be my Justifier MK3 around TT+1200

My best item been powerful heal chip... sold for +400 not very great + value back then

Hmm Well this last weekend I was on a team 3 that looted a 380 ped esi and then a 79 ped esi, Then the next morning I looted a 109 ped esi all by my lonesome. Now a few weeks ago the same team of people looted a set of Female Shadow feet so that is nice too but I can't use those. Now I think the best thing I ever looted was 797000 animal oil residue :yay: Good Luck all

Back