Where did MA move the drone Gazz to?

RickEngland

Elite
Society
Jurai Blood
Rickard Rick England
Since everyone says the answer is in MU, and I want to at least attempt to try and make my latest depo last longer. Can anyone tell me what planet and the mob MA moved the gazz to please from drones?

I am seriously considering stopping all hunting and moving to mining, but would prefer to mine mobs if at all possible.

I'm aware of miner bots, it was the gazz i was most interested in.

Lost for answers at mo.

thank you

Rick

DO not bother, Gazz MU is ccraapppppppppppppppppppppp

Because players was able to play without deposit with drones, or having better returns than others mobs.
Drone and argo were the best mobs for all the noobs.
Not the first thread about that. Most of the people don't like this " re-balanced loot" or wathever.
For the crafting, more ore are used than hunting loot, and as a miner, its normal to see ore /enmat drop from a few mobs. Srry bad inglishe blahblah

Popcorn:
- 0,5l - 0,99$
- 1,0l - 1,25$
- 2,0l - 1,99$
- 3,0l - 2,50$

Since everyone says the answer is in MU, and I want to at least attempt to try and make my latest depo last longer. Can anyone tell me what planet and what mob, MindArk have moved the gazz to, please, that was from drones?

I am seriously considering stopping all hunting and moving to mining, but would prefer to mine mobs if at all possible. I'm aware of miner bots, it was the gazz I was most interested in.

Lost for answers atm. Thank you

Rick
Hope you don't mind I redid your post to make sense in my own head. Well there is atm nomore gazz on drones, they only give TT loot now. All ore mobs have been nerfed of late. You can still try Miner Bots you still have some hope left on that at least, everything else has nothing if at all Rick. I see that another hunter is quitting his profession MINDARK, these are truely sad times indeed :(.

Booooooooooooooooo

rum

Hope you don't mind I redid your post to make sense in my own head. Well there is atm nomore gazz on drones, they only give TT loot now. All ore mobs have been nerfed of late. You can still try Miner Bots you still have some hope left on that at least, everything else has nothing if at all Rick. I see that another hunter is quitting his profession MINDARK, these are truely sad times indeed :(.

ty Mark for reply.

I've hunted mobs for years, and generally there is little MU anyway. Hunting was always about globals, excitment, I'm struggling to feel that within this new system. Bad loot is one thing, boring gameplay is another. No loot and no gameplay...well what is the point.

I was prepared to try something new, if it meant a better chance, even if that meant on another planet.

But I've thought about it now. I'm going to load up ammo, go out there and skill what I want to skill, hunt the mobs that should pay. Look the ball is in MA court..... it's a simple as that.

Don't make the mistake of thinking it's our fault, when it isn't going to plan, it isn't. I didn't change the system, they did.

I've had time to reflect, and ty.

Rick

I'll say it again:

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

rum

I'll say it again: Boorum
What's so special about it? I've never hunted this mob before, but I've heard it's also nerfed along with all other ore mobs. Does very often (drop rate) equal to that similar to argo's previous drop rate of iron?

I don't believe the Miner Bots ever gave Gazz, but they still do drop plenty of ore. Boorum still loot Cobalt and Argo Elites drop plenty of Iron, got 390 stones from a 200ped ammo hunt recently

When it comes to the Miner Bots, it's like hunting and mining at the same time.

I don't believe the Miner Bots ever gave Gazz, but they still do drop plenty of ore. Boorum still loot Cobalt and Argo Elites drop plenty of Iron, got 390 stones from a 200ped ammo hunt recently

When it comes to the Miner Bots, it's like hunting and mining at the same time.
I've heard about argo elites, but its nowhere near as good as argo youngs dropping 50% of their loot in iron when MU was 105%. Not only that but they are aggressive and hit harder. Doesn't make grinding them worth it imo from a MU hunters point of view. Miner bots give lots of ores not gazz I know, but they recently had a 30% reduction in the amount of ores they drop. Which was substancially enough for me to not want to hunt them anymore. Again, I've never hunted Boorum, but heard it can be difficult, as the spawn has low to high maturities in the same spot. Jamraiders would be better imo for belk hehe.

Last edited:
Cobalt on borum is something like 1% of the loot. It can't be a MU mob, fun maybe, but not worth hardcore griding.

Cobalt on borum is something like 1% of the loot. It can't be a MU mob, fun maybe, but not worth hardcore griding.
1% :laugh: indeed not worth it. Thanks for validating my comments.
Miner Bots are still best bet for MU mob, if you can ko drones.

Bad loot is one thing, boring gameplay is another. No loot and no gameplay...well what is the point.
The reason why I keep getting account inactivity Emails from Mindark. :yup:
I was hoping someone would point out a good MU mob on another planet... but maybe they don't exist either.

The reason why I keep getting account inactivity Emails from Mindark. :yup:
I was hoping someone would point out a good MU mob on another planet... but maybe they don't exist either.

The only good MU mobs nowadays are mostly 10 hp mobs ...

I always wondered why MA added more mobs (incl. other planet mobs) when there's ever only 2 or 3 mobs in the whole universe worth shooting at, within any given level.

I always wondered why MA added more mobs (incl. other planet mobs) when there's ever only 2 or 3 mobs in the whole universe worth shooting at, within any given level.

MA are noobs in many spheres of the game. I still cant believe how they managed to pull off 10 years.

Where can I find these "MinerBots" ?? That sounds like fun!

Oh, and how hard are they to kill, I'm pretty noob...

it goes directly to TT now, because of a programming mistake, which takes too much effort to fix... :wise:

J.

Where can I find these "MinerBots" ?? That sounds like fun!

Oh, and how hard are they to kill, I'm pretty noob...

Treasure Island...

ti-map.jpg

Thanks Zap! I've never been there

Miner Bots are way harder then drones and the spawn sucks..u will find more high maturity drones in the area then those miner bots.

Miner Bots are way harder then drones and the spawn sucks..u will find more high maturity drones in the area then those miner bots.
You have to use a laser carbines then you wont get any damage at all as they are so slow at moving. Using pistol isnt a good idea, but i know some ppl would do this. The spawn is sparce so just get a sleipnir to find a new set of spawns. The respawn rate overall isnt bad last i was there.

Back