Where is the community manager?

I agree. Hanne does a great job and yes even FPC ppl are human and get sick etc etc. No need for her to report everthing back to us.

Hanne for qeeun ! (tho Emma stay goddess ;))

just to make it clear, i dont thing hanne does a bad job, i think she does a great job. But i did wonder where she went though as it's been kinda quiet lately.

Legion Mindark is like this ...

Promess 10 times and after anouncement and in final is same like nothing :yay:

Where is Legion?!?!?!!!

Nobody has posted a hair brained loot pool theory for 12 minutes. This is an outrage.

Someone created a new forum account just to post this?:lolup:

Legion Mindark is like this ...

Promess 10 times and after anouncement and in final is same like nothing :yay:

Saying something 10 times doesn't make it come alive.

It's enough with 3 times, but it must be said in a lit-down room infront of a mirror and you must really believe in it.

Hi Hanne! :D

I'm just wondering where you are? As i understood it you are the community manager and from my understanding that is the only thing you work with. So i'm wondering what you are doing since you seem to hardly be here :/

When they hired you i expected atleast one blogpost a week, and a few posts a week on the forum. But since some time now you have made like one or two forumposts i think, and not a single blogpost for a few weeks (last one april 1st)

So an update would be nice pretty please with sugar on top :p

ps. get them ppl over at MA to speed up the discussion about scopes please. Support said they were discussing it so some input on that would be nice, we as a community REALLY want to know what they actually do (since they seem to do nothing but add decay)

Actually I was wondering something similar of you mate when I noticed no updated results on your mining blog.... :laugh:
A work in progress I guess. :D

Actually I was wondering something similar of you mate when I noticed no updated results on your mining blog.... :laugh:
A work in progress I guess. :D

i said in the last post i was busy at the moment i think. And will be as my exam is to be finished somewhat soonish.

Idiotic question - but Hanne is she or he?

Hard to recognize gender in swedish and in many english first names :ahh:

edit:
ahh, its probably swedish transcription of Hannah, lol

Idiotic question - but Hanne is she or he?

Hard to recognize gender in swedish and in many english first names :ahh:

edit:
ahh, its probably swedish transcription of Hannah, lol

she is a she but hanne is norwegian for hannah sort of :)
in sweden it would be hanna

Isn't it typical for MA to create extraordinaire buzz about something new, massively announcing and hyping it for a few days, just to go back to underground a little later?

I'd say the new "community manager" fits in very well.

Spring colds are the worst kind, hard to shake.

Get well soon Hanne,

There is an egg to hatch soon and Marco's cake & coffee to steal on fridays. :D

Spring colds are the worst kind, hard to shake.
That 70 degree temperature is quite a fever ain't it.. ;)

Legion reminds me of that manager on Office Space :laugh:

Uhmmmmmm ya...

I'm going to have to talk to you about those TPS reports...

btw, what is facebook?

All the best to community manager. Hope that you are better now, Hanne.

People, leave the woman in peace. For a couple of years you managed without her, with almost no communication on MA side. Suddenly you think she will post every time she sneezes? If something will be happening in this godforsaken virtual world, I'm sure they will do what they can to brag about it. Maybe simply nothing was happening? So maybe just chill out a bit, huh? Sorry, but you're mixing her with mud without any serious reason. What's the point actually? Have you had a frustrating day at work or what?

So the forum wolves have started to chew on her bones, the honeymoon is over :laugh:

I agree. Hanne does a great job and yes even FPC ppl are human and get sick etc etc. No need for her to report everthing back to us.

Ermm... Forgive me for the ignorant question, but:

How are we supposed to know about that "great job" she does?
Do we need to stalk her facebook page, or ask her in PMs or something?

I mean, when i log in EU, i see a list with notifications, the last one from 30th of March, the one before that from mid february... Well, I can accept that there's no need to report everything back to us (the community) but it's 21st of April today, more than 3 weeks after the latest "buzz".

So is it an official FPC policy to update the community like twice per year or something (exaggerating here to make my point more obvious)? Or we have to chase the FPC representatives in the forums, facebook, etc. to see if they have any new post somewhere with a little bit of new info in it? Not very convenient from my point of view...

I'm not talking about Hanne's job here, she's not the only person who can give us information. The problem is, that for a player it's hard to find any NEW info about the game. He only sees some obsolete "Highlights" and if he's lucky - a changelog from a new VU. It's not what i call a "great job" with the communication..

tl dr:
Isn't a community manager supposed to keep us updated with info? I don't feel "updated" at all... :scratch2:

U guys have a serious problem.

For Hanne, who is a young woman, who moved country to work for his favorite community and game, this his her first fucking community manager job.

I WONDER what was ur efficiency at ur job, the firsts months ( if u ever have a job already ...)

Let her in peace this is not ur fucking buisness, shes not ur friend and she owes you nothing.

Want a webcam on his office too ?

U angry nerds !

Thats my personal facebook page. A lot of Calypso people have added me there. Its not an "official" means of communicating and I am sorry but I feel absolutely no need having to use a official blog to write about me being sick. Its personal, and it has nothing to do with "restrictions from FPC".

Don't take the flamers serious, hope you are well again :)

Want a webcam on his office too ?

That would actually be quite nice :D See the MA staff scurry about like lemmings in the office :p

I have seen more MA/FPC community reps come and go. They all come fast and enthousiastic. After that they slow down and fade away...
Hope Hanne is not going that way!

I have seen more MA/FPC community reps come and go. They all come fast and enthousiastic. After that they slow down and fade away...
Hope Hanne is not going that way!

Its like Rock Tropia. Give it Time.

Back