Votes: 50 45.9%
  • jaguar +5b

Votes: 33 30.3%
  • bear +5b

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • diffrent choice of armour

Votes: 14 12.8%

• Total voters
gremlin was only going too be baught too finish the atrox off and then for cp when im ready, is phantom that bad on decay hmm mabey ill change that too bear or boar, i need something for scips thats not too decay heavy, think ill pass on the phantom though after what you said

gremlin was only going too be baught too finish the atrox off and then for cp when im ready, is phantom that bad on decay hmm mabey ill change that too bear or boar, i need something for scips thats not too decay heavy, think ill pass on the phantom though after what you said

http://www.entropiawiki.com/ArmorAdviser.aspx

compare some of the armours with the mob/maturity you want, it might also help you take a serious look at L ;)

(L) armor and (L) plates to tank, and as many friends/noobs/acquaintances/etc.. as you can with low lvl eco guns to lower your decay.

Jag, your just wasting your ped if you go to CP with any less. Long term the jag will pay for itself with lower decay and less healing. Also, less wasted ammo from dying and having to come back to an almost fully healed mob.
Although if your going after Kreltin, I'd suggest the 6c plates over the 5b

kinda worried about the decay of this armour from what peoples said it has realy high decay

Well, i would suggest to look at math once again. Stuff like Jarhead or Ursa, protect as much as phantom in total cut/stab/imp, and against scips even more in average hit. And Both can be gotten for under 120%, which makes them more eco. Actually on max hit eco point goes up to 122%.

And with 3.5k spare ped you're much better off with CLD than with crafted armor which has little potential to appreciate.

Alternatively, you can go with boar/bear/aurora mix and with Pulsar 8 plates, giving you the same protection.

Actually, after checking numbers, assuming Pulsar 8 is 115%, Ursa 115% and Bear 105%, you're much better off with Bear L+ Pulsar 8. (And you get same total protection)

Last edited:
kinda worried about the decay of this armour from what peoples said it has realy high decay
It's not hard to see that it has high decay just by looking at Entropedia.

Let's compare Phantom to the three armors close to it in terms of total protection, and compare the durabilities as well.

Phantom: 99 total protection, 2200 durability
Boar, SGA Edition: 98 total protection, 3200 durability
Community Recognition Award: 96 total protection, 3100 durability
Liakon: 91 total protection, 3000 durability

Higher numbers mean more durability. Because offering more protection also causes armor to decay more, armor with more protection tends to have more durability. This means that if there is an armor set with less protection, but more durability, the set with more protection may have relatively low durability. That's exactly what we see when we compare Phantom to the three armors below it. You should definitely read the article on Entropedia about armor decay to help you understand how it works if you haven't already done so.

Get bear and 5b's. Relatively low price for unl. Set aside some ped for L acid armor if you feel the need once you get to krelts. Cycle the rest or invest it

Ps I would have said boar but it's just too damn yellow
<------ see my avi picture. Lol. That was L. Have switched to unl bear since then

Back