Question: Who bought the OA102 UL from auction?

sitram

Marauder
Society
Agents of Entropy
Adrian Adi Martis
Hello,

It was too late for me to stay away and watch the auction so id anyone know please PM me or post here.

I know it went for ~+35k ped from auction history.

Thanks,
Sitram

+35k...I think it's cheap...

I can say with a reasonable amount of confidence, that it was not me.

I was, however, drinking rum runners at the time, so I suppose that I should log in and make sure.

Edit:

Good News! Earlier reports are correct. It was definitely not me.

Last edited:
+35k... cheap? I wouldn't say that.
But better than what I expected!
Gratz to whoever, I guess.
:laugh:

It wasn´t me :)

+35k... cheap? I wouldn't say that.
But better than what I expected!
Gratz to whoever, I guess.
:laugh:

yup thats cheap since ul amps are one of the few items that can make you money for sure if you have the time

Easy, just look to see who relisted it for 90k. I'm sure he doesn't expect it to sell, more like an advert so people know who has it.

here is how it went...

Akoz bid on it earlier in the week when it was cheaper... to monitor it
Tzepu bid 19,999 2.5 hours left...
I bid 20k right after he outbid me
with 1 minute left... Akoz logged outta his account... and next thing i know i was surpassed by an avatar named Qetesh...
Who bid 30k
we played around till he bid 35k... at which point i let them have it... since i had won the Auction for 20k (no other bidders with less then 1 min left)
so it was a bid war between 2 people... who already wasted 15,000 peds from the price it would have ended...
if we were smart he could have contacted me and we could have worked something out to save him or myself 15,000 extra peds... oh well

gratz to whoever plays Qetesh...

here is how it went...

Akoz bid on it earlier in the week when it was cheaper... to monitor it
Tzepu bid 19,999 2.5 hours left...
I bid 20k right after he outbid me
with 1 minute left... Akoz logged outta his account... and next thing i know i was surpassed by an avatar named Qetesh...
Who bid 30k
we played around till he bid 35k... at which point i let them have it... since i had won the Auction for 20k (no other bidders with less then 1 min left)
so it was a bid war between 2 people... who already wasted 15,000 peds from the price it would have ended...
if we were smart he could have contacted me and we could have worked something out to save him or myself 15,000 extra peds... oh well

Hehe I like your line of thought!
Excuse me if I try and add you to FL next time I see you... never know when we might be bidding against each other, we may be able to "work a deal" outside the auction itself.
:naughty:

[edit]
Just realised you are on mine already from about 15months ago when I was a non-depo hustler and you were tryna sell an imp fap for ~70k and offered commission to the seller.
;)

Qetesh has to use the UL OA-102 ~2800 Times (from full TT to minimun Condition) to start saving money on using it with the price of +35k and OA-102 (L) Markup of 113%.

as one sold for 60k not so long ago yes it went cheap ..:eek:

Qetesh has to use the UL OA-102 ~2800 Times (from full TT to minimun Condition) to start saving money on using it with the price of +35k and OA-102 (L) Markup of 113%.

resell it for way more in the future

Using it one time is enough to profit, as long as it can be resold for 35k.

yup thats cheap since ul amps are one of the few items that can make you money for sure if you have the time

Time is a very important parameter in that case, exept if u want to cut your margin by 6% and go for some cnd mining with an overall lower markup on ores...

back on topic :

i wonder why no full time miners didn't put any bid on this unl amp, but just the same old resellers :scratch2:

Time is a very important parameter in that case, exept if u want to cut your margin by 6% and go for some cnd mining with an overall lower markup on ores...

back on topic :

i wonder why no full time miners didn't put any bid on this unl amp, but just the same old resellers :scratch2:

i would be a full time miner if i got it... i am pretty much either a full time miner or hunter... i been mining lately was #8 most globaled miner or something in game for a month or so... my crafter that made me cheap ore amps started to mine themselves... so i didnt have much of a supply... I was a miner wayy before i was a hunter :) and i am offended about the reseller comment...

I see where u live now... and it all makes sense... not offended anymore

don't take it too personal Joker, a reseller is just someone who buy and sell things for profits you know :D

ok, i will reformulate my sentence as :

why we did not seen more hardcore miners trying to buy that unl amp ;)

Because most players who don't trade a lot don't keep 50kped on their card, which is why I said it was stupid to list it in auction in the pricecheck thread.

I would have bid but couldn't sell my unlimited high tension resolver in time.

why we did not seen more hardcore miners trying to buy that unl amp ;)

maybe hardcore miners don't care much about xa102...sure owning some UL amps would be fine, but as long you get basic amps for ~110% there is no need to dump 35+ k into one noob amp.

Because most players who don't trade a lot don't keep 50kped on their card, which is why I said it was stupid to list it in auction in the pricecheck thread.

I would have bid but couldn't sell my unlimited high tension resolver in time.

definitely, if he had waited and done a private sale, he could have easily gotten around twice the price.

maybe hardcore miners don't care much about xa102...sure owning some UL amps would be fine, but as long you get basic amps for ~110% there is no need to dump 35+ k into one noob amp.

Hardly a noob amp, the 102 is the best "Rares" finding ore amp (at least I consider it to be) And considering only two are in existence, its much rarer than most uber items.

3 times Quetesh is an female ava owning a few (maybe more than few, I know about 3 ... not sure) Land Areas (for example Nea's Place). She has quite few skills as I seen her not long before VU10. She is a trader type ava, I doubt she want OA102 keep for herself, probably it already changed owner (someone from soc maybe).

I would love a such toy anyway :hammer:

P.S. My apology to Quetesh Quetesh Quetesh if I published some sensitive data.

3 times Quetesh is an female ava owning a few (maybe more than few, I know about 3 ... not sure) Land Areas (for example Nea's Place). She has quite few skills as I seen her not long before VU10. She is a trader type ava, I doubt she want OA102 keep for herself, probably it already changed owner (someone from soc maybe).

I would love a such toy anyway :hammer:

P.S. My apology to Quetesh Quetesh Quetesh if I published some sensitive data.

Haha, no need to apology, you clearly know nothing :D

definitely, if he had waited and done a private sale, he could have easily gotten around twice the price.

Hardly a noob amp, the 102 is the best "Rares" finding ore amp (at least I consider it to be) And considering only two are in existence, its much rarer than most uber items.

your not bitter about shelling 60k are u ;)

Hi,

well I think 35k was cheap, I think 65k was cheap:).
I paid 65k ages ago and sold recently for 61k as I wanted peds.

I don't own it anymore, but I do think its a great investment for a serious miner. would of kept it if I did not want to raise some extra peds.

and as was said, I think the seller could of got twice the sale price on a private sale, various people have been interested over the years at over 60k in the oa-102 UL amp I had before, i'm sure this one would of gone for around that if they had waited.

I imagine it probably won't be sold for less than 60k again.

various people needed time to raise funds, think about it, etc.
putting it right on auction was bound to get less money.

can even save 60k+ a year if you mine a lot,
even if you use 5 amps a day thats 23660 ped saved a year, depending on markup.

(if you use 10 amps a day @ 113% , =47320 saved/year,
(25 amps a day @ 113%, 118300 saved/year) (yes i know this is for a
crazy amount of non stop mining) but just for fun .
(13 saved per amp, 10 amps a day, = 130 saving a day,910 a week, 47320/year)

*113% is roughly ingame auction sale price listed at time of posting for oa-102(L).

plus of course item will probably hold its value or increase or you save from the first bomb.

still, gratz to the buyer and seller :).

Last edited:
Hi,

plus of course item will probably hold its value or increase or you save from the first bomb.

This statement isnt really accurate looking back 1-2 years. Not many items that has been bought a year ago has retained its value. But who knows, maybe the new planets will boost our economy.

This statement isnt really accurate looking back 1-2 years. Not many items that has been bought a year ago has retained its value. But who knows, maybe the new planets will boost our economy.

Hiya,

true, hard to be sure if value will go up or down, same with any investment really, but at the very least these items usually hold a good part of their value I think.

I don't own it anymore, but I have always and still believe this is a nice investment, I would buy it again if I had the peds to spare.

some of my reasons were, there are not many items, especially for mining,this rare, that can save money, and that go for under 100k, not to mention can auctally offer a saving big enough to cover the purchase price or a large chunk of it so quickly.

i paid 65k and sold for 61k, but had interest at 60k-75k over the last few months or so. so I think it held its value well based on interest I got, consider how many items dropped in value during the time I owned it, this new one that dropped threw it off a bit by being auctioned off so fast.

but still I think it will hold its value.
but who knows what the future holds. :)

Back