Why are people not bidding on the eggs?

Fool me once, shame on you... fool me twice... shame on me.

And of course the other reason is it seems silly that they want us to bid on the chance to be an affiliate for them. I've done alot of work for various companies over the years and never once did they ask me to pay them money to have the honor of promoting them.

"I don't pay for something to advertise a business"

As far as I understand, the eggs will be a reward from the Mentoring Program in the game, and I think this ETH auction was for the Planet Owners :whistle:

Ah, the egg.....

• Haha
Reactions: Mac
most views i saw on someone's stream (entropia universe) was when euphoria got too much drugs and alcohol mixed and started getting naked, there were maybe 52 viewers xD
I hit the 50 viewer mark in one of my first videos when I looted the first Rare Mayhem Token after the update to add them to boxes. I didnt get a new item find or anything since they dropped from mobs previously, but I was to first to get it out of a box... and then the prices skyrocketed.

I'd say it's not per se worse than any other proposal. Even the most conservative company stocks come with caveats and strings attached. Broken promises, failures, and outright crime exist in every branch, wherever you look. And not just among the bottom feeders, it's there all the way to the top. We assume this one is at least well-intentioned but are wary of the track record. That such a record exists at all at least distinguishes it from fly-by operations or anything too new to assess at all. Critics who like to throw them under the bus run out of superlatives all too fast, or haven't seen the real abyss. This does not mean to white-wash what has been done, some events were not good and all one can say about it has already been said. Any possible approach is based on the rationale that they want to continue to exist and actually do better. Believing this is everyone's individual decision. What I see though is a lot of "the grass is always greener on the other side", or even "the grass must be greener on the other side". I can't find a lot of wisdom in that, either.

First of all, people who refuse to learn the difference between speculation and investment are almost assured to get disappointed. Compared with regular stocks, someone who is only interested in trading them based on the fluctuating share price, is a speculator and not an investor. That definition is firm and anyone claiming otherwise is either deluded or misrepresenting what they're doing, often with an agenda. The actual investor is interested in dividends, participating in the real value that a company produces. In times of >10% inflation this requires even more careful attention. You may find that under these conditions, you can only win by speculation, but this comes with the known risks (ok, not known to all who do it obviously -- those who do feed off of them). Or you may find businesses producing goods that people continue to buy no matter the circumstances and can afford to adapt their margins, continue to be good value investments. Or you may find that money only producing money isn't sustainable at all anymore and physical values are the only option left. Or you may find that even this could become a risk under the specter of expropriation, confiscation and collectivisation if the world goes any crazier than it already is. All of this has happened in history and can happen again. Someone famous only very recently said, literally, "You will own nothing and be happy..."

With all that out of the way, it's time to name these "eggs" for what they really represent. They're not shares or an investment fund or anything like that. They are really franchises. If you buy an egg, you buy a franchise. That the trading of the rights to this franchise is put on a new blockchain technology has no significance. The business of this franchise is not MA's running a game, it's the affiliate doing the selling of their product just like any franchise selling household products or whatever. So it's not a passive investment, you have to set out to work yourself. Due to the limited number of slots, most likely this will beget MLM-like structures. When this happens, everyone can still become an affiliate, but you'll do it under them instead and take whatever breadcrumbs they'll drop you. Some may let you register for free, some may try and charge for it to make their investment back without doing any of the actual work themselves. Opinions on how likable this is will differ, but this is the choice you'll have. In other words, MA simply chose to outsource running their affiliate program.

We keep wondering why until now MA never did an affiliate program free for everyone like so many others in existence, and without them saying why that is, the only rational explanation we can come up with seems technical limitations preventing unfettered expansion. This should therefore be worth a thought to anyone who is interested in it now. It should be worth asking them about before jumping in with your money. We are probably majority positive that the new platform will be able to handle more concurrent users, but what are the details and numbers? Yet the auction was done so fast and with such short notice that it was quite impossible to find out more. Due diligence anyone? Nope, speculators done the deal already before you can even lift a finger. If you want to do this now, you can only buy it from them at a markup of their choosing, or if they create another auction, in a new competition with everyone else who caught up with the same knowledge. This may go through a number of middlemen before ending up with someone who actually wants to work with it. Given the timeline planning, it is very implausible that this was unintended.

Good luck everyone. I'll be out harvesting berries for now, their price is skyrocketing.

please.... 50 viewer? did you ever see a stream of COD or Diablo ?

let's crunch numbers .... Egg buyer will get off him 10% of his decay
let's be generous (all ppl lament but return is at least 95%)
13.000 usd / 0.05 / 0.1 =2.600.000 usd cycled
that is 26.000.000 Ped to be cycled at 95%
THIS GETS YOU BACK 13000 USD AND NOT THE ADVERTISING COST

i am a mid level hunter, i cycle 200.000 per month....
some player would say 1000 ped per day ? it is crazy amount
i read a post that a high volume player started and burned 140k of decay in 1.5 month... he used a Lp40 (he put 10k to start game).... how many are there?
ask Hunterok, P.reg, cod4 how many Azuro mawlood rubio and S.I.s they sell.. it is 20 ped per hour shooting...

when you bid 13.000 USD you start with a 26.000.000 Ped cycle debit

Last edited:
These eggs and anything/everything that has to do with them is a fantastic idea, like a lot of ideas in EU. What I keep saying is that MA has to fix the infrastructure. Right now it reminds me fancy cars driving on the road full of potholes and cracks, and I'm afraid more potholes and cracks are coming with the transition to UE5. I hope I'm wrong.

Guess you don't look much, Bonnie Wrench, Me and Bunker all have cracked over 100 in the last 2 years. Should check it out. even 50 is good when the player base is only 3000 people

I would not stoop as low as to put my own name with viewbotters though draniie :p Your stream is great, and even though its a example, you are worth 10000 times more than botting channels... You, blade, watson, cookieman, tsunade, bella and some of the others who regu 20-30 depending on the community easily reach 50+ on occasion when raids, schedule or where the general community hangs. The EU Twitch community arent big but we support as much as we can, that is much more important.

Outliers of legitimate high view numbers is Solo and his escapades and events like kingkong or other sporadic fun stuff, people are curious to see. And Messi whenever he gets forced (?) to stream, people are again curious to see the big dog name everyone knows :p

The only ones I have seen reach upwards of 100 would be the viewbotters, and if any of them hosted or raided me, I would restart my stream.

maybe i am too old
but if you want me to promote your business and receive a percentage as "Introducing Broker" (referral)
you need to pay me, not ask me to pay you.
especially when you've promised over and over and over again over a multitude of years to allow a free affiliate program to the playerbase, only to never deliver it...just do a google search for Mindark +affiliate to see the lengthy history here.

please.... 50 viewer? did you ever see a stream of COD or Diablo ?

let's crunch numbers .... Egg buyer will get off him 10% of his decay
let's be generous (all ppl lament but return is at least 95%)
13.000 usd / 0.05 / 0.1 =2.600.000 usd cycled
that is 26.000.000 Ped to be cycled at 95%
THIS GETS YOU BACK 13000 USD AND NOT THE ADVERTISING COST

i am a mid level hunter, i cycle 200.000 per month....
some player would say 1000 ped per day ? it is crazy amount
i read a post that a high volume player started and burned 140k of decay in 1.5 month... he used a Lp40 (he put 10k to start game).... how many are there?
ask Hunterok, P.reg, cod4 how many Azuro mawlood rubio and S.I.s they sell.. it is 20 ped per hour shooting...

when you bid 13.000 USD you start with a 26.000.000 Ped cycle debit
I guess its the option to re-sell that factors in also, and selling it with those "clients". So you if you were to build it big enough, it should in theory increase in resell value. But yes I agree, having crunched the numbers also, you really need to get some big cyclers in to make a decent roi, or a huge amount of small ones. Or both :D
I would not stoop as low as to put my own name with viewbotters though draniie :p Your stream is great, and even though its a example, you are worth 10000 times more than botting channels... You, blade, watson, cookieman, tsunade, bella and some of the others who regu 20-30 depending on the community easily reach 50+ on occasion when raids, schedule or where the general community hangs. The EU Twitch community arent big but we support as much as we can, that is much more important.

Outliers of legitimate high view numbers is Solo and his escapades and events like kingkong or other sporadic fun stuff, people are curious to see. And Messi whenever he gets forced (?) to stream, people are again curious to see the big dog name everyone knows :p

The only ones I have seen reach upwards of 100 would be the viewbotters, and if any of them hosted or raided me, I would restart my stream.
OK I'll bite, I agree with Drainiie in his answer, that there are several streamers who have achieved 50+ regularly and 100+ on occasion, and no - not all of them are botters. I dont mind sharing my stats ( but they are super boring), my streams are a mix of mid/uber content, most recent developments in EU, community events, games with viewers etc. Sweaty streamers ofc have the highest numbers ;)

That being said, I consider myself a small streamer on the scheme of things, and in order to make this egg affiliate work as a streamer there would be a lot more too it than av views. I advertise in 5-10 non EU places each stream, across 4-5 platforms, regularly updating socials, building community etc - this is not enough. From those who tell me, I get around 2-3 new people join the game, or at least spark interest in each stream who have never played before, the conversion on how many of those would create decay and stick around long enough would of course be lower again.

Realistically, if a streamer were to take this on, It wouldn't be about streaming to Entropians and advertising on a few out of game platforms, it would have to be a whole lot more than that - imo.

Last edited:
I guess its the option to re-sell that factors in also, and selling it with those "clients". So you if you were to build it big enough, it should in theory increase in resell value. But yes I agree, having crunched the numbers also, you really need to get some big cyclers in to make a decent roi, or a huge amount of small ones. Or both :D

OK I'll bite, I agree with Drainiie in his answer to the statement that there are several streamers who have achieved 50+ regularly and 100+ on occasion, and no - not all of them are botters. I dont mind sharing my stats ( but they are super boring), my streams are a mix of mid/uber content, most recent developments in EU, community events, games with viewers etc. Sweaty streamers ofc have the highest numbers ;)

That being said, I consider myself a small streamer on the scheme of things, and in order to make this egg affiliate work as a streamer there would be a lot more too it than av views. I advertise in 5-10 non EU places each stream, across 4-5 platforms, regularly updating socials, building community etc - this is not enough. From those who tell me, I get around 2-3 new people join the game, or at least spark interest in each stream who have never played before, the conversion on how many of those would create decay and stick around long enough would of course be lower again.

Realistically, if a streamer were to take this on, It wouldn't be about streaming to Entropians and advertising on a few out of game platforms, it would have to be a whole lot more than that - imo.
Pardon for barging in, but I think one of the most (if not THE most) important questions is "why?" Why do you do what you do? If the answers are something like "maybe this, perhaps that", then the result will be accordingly. I'm sorry for stating the obvious, but it seems to me that streaming is a hard work, and streaming well is almost a profession. Is reward worthy of the effort?

OK I'll bite, I agree with Drainiie in his answer to the statement that there are several streamers who have achieved 50+ regularly and 100+ on occasion, and no - not all of them are botters. I dont mind sharing my stats ( but they are super boring), my streams are a mix of mid/uber content, most recent developments in EU, community events, games with viewers etc. Sweaty streamers ofc have the highest numbers ;)

Your stats are public so no need to share, anyone who knows anything about twitch can access those at free will, the only ones that are not public, are related to income.

There are some channels i've observed that have a dominant amount of bots (80% or more of the concurrent viewer count were bots on each occassion i checked.), one i've managed to get taken away (which had 95% of its viewers be bots on average through a period of 20 streams) which leaves the EU section a little less "full" on the constant but i think all parties involved agrees that its not good when potential new players want to play a game, use twitch as their go to and have a look at what a game might look like, and then be greeted with channels full of spam links, and/or bots, that is detrimental to MA, twitch and the game itself (so us the playerbase).

edit: this is for the EU section of twitch, it is not the only place this happens, but it sadly happens in "smaller" games more than it does in larger ones surprisingly.

But yes, this. I don't think streaming EU for affilliates for the egg is what matters, after UE5 hits for a few weeks for sure but on the regu, no lol

Your stats are public so no need to share, anyone who knows anything about twitch can access those at free will, the only ones that are not public, are related to income.

There are some channels i've observed that have a dominant amount of bots (80% or more of the concurrent viewer count were bots on each occassion i checked.), one i've managed to get taken away (which had 95% of its viewers be bots on average through a period of 20 streams) which leaves the EU section a little less "full" on the constant but i think all parties involved agrees that its not good when potential new players want to play a game, use twitch as their go to and have a look at what a game might look like, and then be greeted with channels full of spam links, and/or bots, that is detrimental to MA, twitch and the game itself (so us the playerbase).

edit: this is for the EU section of twitch, it is not the only place this happens, but it sadly happens in "smaller" games more than it does in larger ones surprisingly.

But yes, this. I don't think streaming EU for affilliates for the egg is what matters, after UE5 hits for a few weeks for sure but on the regu, no lol
Indeed I think we can all agree bots in streams are of no help to promoting the game, and a detriment to those working hard on building their streams up - as is the AFK streamers, creating a horrible impression for those wishing to learn more about the game and inadvertently clicking on a high view stream which is a re-run or so.

However I think its important to be careful who is tarred with that brush. One of the names Drainiie mentioned I know has worked his ass of building community, helping new players and running events, and is now extremely disillusioned by it all which is a great loss to the community. I think as a community we should be able to build each other up and support our streamers ( As really we are all small streamers!). I get it, I got super frustrated with Bot streamers when I started out, till I realised I am not competing with them, I am competing with myself - and my goal is to make my content better - not worry about others, just support the ones I can. ( That being said I have not exactly been streaming much lately due to RL so maybe I am out of touch on what's current on the EU twitch world)

Pardon for barging in, but I think one of the most (if not THE most) important questions is "why?" Why do you do what you do? If the answers are something like "maybe this, perhaps that", then the result will be accordingly. I'm sorry for stating the obvious, but it seems to me that streaming is a hard work, and streaming well is almost a profession. Is reward worthy of the effort?
You have hit the nail on the head :) I guess we would all have our different reasons, for me it would be community ( hence how bots would be of no use for that purpose). I enjoy the social side of the game, and streaming is a fun way to engage with a lovely group of people. It certainly could be scalable to be a way to bring new people to the game with an affiliation, but exactly as you said is it worth the effort - will come down to each individual I guess.

I'd say it's not per se worse than any other proposal. Even the most conservative company stocks come with caveats and strings attached. Broken promises, failures, and outright crime exist in every branch, wherever you look. And not just among the bottom feeders, it's there all the way to the top. We assume this one is at least well-intentioned but are wary of the track record. That such a record exists at all at least distinguishes it from fly-by operations or anything too new to assess at all. Critics who like to throw them under the bus run out of superlatives all too fast, or haven't seen the real abyss. This does not mean to white-wash what has been done, some events were not good and all one can say about it has already been said. Any possible approach is based on the rationale that they want to continue to exist and actually do better. Believing this is everyone's individual decision. What I see though is a lot of "the grass is always greener on the other side", or even "the grass must be greener on the other side". I can't find a lot of wisdom in that, either.

First of all, people who refuse to learn the difference between speculation and investment are almost assured to get disappointed. Compared with regular stocks, someone who is only interested in trading them based on the fluctuating share price, is a speculator and not an investor. That definition is firm and anyone claiming otherwise is either deluded or misrepresenting what they're doing, often with an agenda. The actual investor is interested in dividends, participating in the real value that a company produces. In times of >10% inflation this requires even more careful attention. You may find that under these conditions, you can only win by speculation, but this comes with the known risks (ok, not known to all who do it obviously -- those who do feed off of them). Or you may find businesses producing goods that people continue to buy no matter the circumstances and can afford to adapt their margins, continue to be good value investments. Or you may find that money only producing money isn't sustainable at all anymore and physical values are the only option left. Or you may find that even this could become a risk under the specter of expropriation, confiscation and collectivisation if the world goes any crazier than it already is. All of this has happened in history and can happen again. Someone famous only very recently said, literally, "You will own nothing and be happy..."

With all that out of the way, it's time to name these "eggs" for what they really represent. They're not shares or an investment fund or anything like that. They are really franchises. If you buy an egg, you buy a franchise. That the trading of the rights to this franchise is put on a new blockchain technology has no significance. The business of this franchise is not MA's running a game, it's the affiliate doing the selling of their product just like any franchise selling household products or whatever. So it's not a passive investment, you have to set out to work yourself. Due to the limited number of slots, most likely this will beget MLM-like structures. When this happens, everyone can still become an affiliate, but you'll do it under them instead and take whatever breadcrumbs they'll drop you. Some may let you register for free, some may try and charge for it to make their investment back without doing any of the actual work themselves. Opinions on how likable this is will differ, but this is the choice you'll have. In other words, MA simply chose to outsource running their affiliate program.

We keep wondering why until now MA never did an affiliate program free for everyone like so many others in existence, and without them saying why that is, the only rational explanation we can come up with seems technical limitations preventing unfettered expansion. This should therefore be worth a thought to anyone who is interested in it now. It should be worth asking them about before jumping in with your money. We are probably majority positive that the new platform will be able to handle more concurrent users, but what are the details and numbers? Yet the auction was done so fast and with such short notice that it was quite impossible to find out more. Due diligence anyone? Nope, speculators done the deal already before you can even lift a finger. If you want to do this now, you can only buy it from them at a markup of their choosing, or if they create another auction, in a new competition with everyone else who caught up with the same knowledge. This may go through a number of middlemen before ending up with someone who actually wants to work with it. Given the timeline planning, it is very implausible that this was unintended.

Good luck everyone. I'll be out harvesting berries for now, their price is skyrocketing.

Once upon a time there was a phrase... if you want to be heard, speak simply, but if you want to stand out, speak so that no one understands you.
I'd paraphrase it for our general case here... if you want to express yourself and have others read it, don't make it longer than one sentence.

The obvious fact is that MindArk only needs 20 million for the wages of the workers for the Odyssey. They were not looking for a sale in the game with this long-considered project, but a new whale that is prone to risky investment. This could have been achieved by a preliminary marketing campaign of at least two to three months to reach more ears. But instead they failed by being too hasty...man their site had a potato. Who in their right mind would take that seriously to make a $50k risky investment.

PPRPS..
You are talking about a franchise in a place where 98% do not differentiate between turnover and profit... gross and net.

Reactions: San
Once upon a time there was a phrase... if you want to be heard, speak simply, but if you want to stand out, speak so that no one understands you.
I'd paraphrase it for our general case here... if you want to express yourself and have others read it, don't make it longer than one sentence.
PPRPS..
You are talking about a franchise in a place where 98% do not differentiate between turnover and profit... gross and net.
But that is their problem, not mine. I'm of the generation that would still read books of 1000 pages and a paragraph spanning 3/4 of a page without breathing, because the movie it caused running in your head was so tense. I'm not getting anything out of being understood or not or what style I use. If you can afford not to study anything in-depth and play fast and loose with your money, then all of the above is pointless anyway.

However I think its important to be careful who is tarred with that brush. One of the names Drainiie mentioned I know has worked his ass of building community, helping new players and running events, and is now extremely disillusioned by it all which is a great loss to the community. I think as a community we should be able to build each other up and support our streamers ( As really we are all small streamers!). I get it, I got super frustrated with Bot streamers when I started out, till I realised I am not competing with them, I am competing with myself - and my goal is to make my content better - not worry about others, just support the ones I can. ( That being said I have not exactly been streaming much lately due to RL so maybe I am out of touch on what's current on the EU twitch world)

I know draniie is a nice guy and his stream too, hence why i said what i did in my quote to him about it ;)

As for viewbots and bots in general, i expect others to be as vigilant as I and especially those who want the community well, to do good in keepin track of their own and others stream to ensure that the little community that twitch has, remains at least free of being detrimental to everyone.

I only came back around late 2020 after a long break and the first thing I did was to visit twitch, as i usually spend 12+ hours on twitch in general so for me it made sense, and viewbotting was rampant. That is why i've since spoken to twitch support, and directly, and give them accurate data on what might be going on, like I do for other streamers and categories as well.

currently its been nearly 2 weeks now since there were any viewbotter stream in the EU category, and as time goes by as they pop up the brush will keep stroking them rightfully so ;) and hell because of how few there are left of them. they stick out like a sore thumb when they appear now compared to way back when. months and months ago.

Reactions: San
The answer in this case is never easy but its a multitude of small reasons that ads up.
-75% of playerbase don't understand what crypto is, don't like updates, new windows, 2fa,social media and after all crypto is scam right?
-The period from announcement from actual sale was way way way way too short for regular entropia player.Based on personal observation regular joe needs between 3 to 5 years to hear about a certain event or sale or implementation or dev note etc.
-There is a huge dilemma for regular joe what they actually get for the money they pay.
Without going too far into this probably the most important reason is the concept that "I don't pay for something to advertise a business" while everywhere else in the internet you get free coupons to bring your friend and you get % amount.
-the rest don't have money for it.
Plus no one really know WHAT kind of pets will come from this, nor WHEN. It's like a shoot in the dark.

Also it's August here. When most of the ppl go on vacations and yes the time period they gave for this sell is ridiculous short.

So for know ppl is basically biding on a personal url to tax FUTURE players.

the only Streamer that have achieved over 1000 viewers in a Entropia stream is the Ginger Mischief
Wrong!

There is a famous Polish streamer that sometimes streams EU. It's the highest one i ever saw with around 3k-4k viewers. Bunker had around 100's of viewers in the prime time. Btw I miss Bunker streaming EU.

Wrong!

There is a famous Polish streamer that sometimes streams EU. It's the highest one i ever saw with around 3k-4k viewers. Bunker had around 100's of viewers in the prime time. Btw I miss Bunker streaming EU.
did you miss the largest stream with over 1k viewers? It was epic!

OK I'll bite, I agree with Drainiie in his answer, that there are several streamers who have achieved 50+ regularly and 100+ on occasion, and no - not all of them are botters. I dont mind sharing my stats ( but they are super boring), my streams are a mix of mid/uber content, most recent developments in EU, community events, games with viewers etc. Sweaty streamers ofc have the highest numbers ;)

I never said what you do is bad, I respect the time you put into your streams, but if anyone wants to bring players to the game, they would need someone who has way more then 50-100 views. At some point when Amazon promoted Lost Ark via Twitch streamers, you could see people having 100-150k viewers at the same time. That kind of streamers is what Entropia needs, but from the MA officials statements that will never happen, as MindArk does not have marketing team at all, apparently players are marketers :)

apparently players are marketers :)

I think what we need to do regardless of what streamer you are, is to 100% abandon EU, start streaming another big game, then once you have a sizable viewership, just hard switch to EU. What could go wrong xD

I think what we need to do regardless of what streamer you are, is to 100% abandon EU, start streaming another big game, then once you have a sizable viewership, just hard switch to EU. What could go wrong xD

In theory, this sounds good.
In reality, asap you have changed to EU, your viewer rate would start to decrease, and the lost income from decreased viewer count would be much more than any income you could get in EU.
There are crazy ammount of money in streaming even with "just" a few K viewers.
But guess you also know this, thast why the "what could go wrong" comment :D

EU gameplay is not really compatible with streaming for large non EU player audience.

In theory, this sounds good.
In reality, asap you have changed to EU, your viewer rate would start to decrease, and the lost income from decreased viewer count would be much more than any income you could get in EU.
There are crazy ammount of money in streaming even with "just" a few K viewers.
But guess you also know this, thast why the "what could go wrong" comment :D

EU gameplay is not really compatible with streaming for large non EU player audience.
It is, but someone must pay for that, nobody will stream your game for free, nobody that has 100k viewers plays and stream for fun, it's usually large amounts of money involved :)
I don't see egg owners paying for that.

Big gamers like for example shroud used to focus on FPS games, but as he gets older, he just takes money from whatever MMO company pays him, and he will stream any MMO or any other game if the company is willing to pay for it. For a 50-100k USD (spread among multiple streamers) they could get literally 2-3k fresh players in a week, if 5 of those 2-3k become heavily addicted it's nice return of investment.

There should be marketer or community specialist or whatever role it's called nowadays, going around the social channels, facebook, twitter, instagram, various forums and most importantly reddit, where ppl shit on entropia whenever they get a chance, to promote the game and talk about it with people, for fk sake i think from 60 employees one can do this job very good, and make a massive impact.

Money for streamers can come from firing one useless employee, you instantly get 100k USD free in your budget, that will sky rocket the game. Maybe it will happen after UE5 release, but I don't see UE5 upgrade coming any time soon, I assume it will take up to 5-7 years to finalize the upgrade.

Is it that expensive to have a popular streamer stream EU for an hour or two? Do we even want that?

Is it that expensive to have a popular streamer stream EU for an hour or two? Do we even want that?
More of.. does the streamer want that?

Zzzzz.

When I streamed and got viewers, people came in for the music (twitch took that ability away) and the sometimes nudes. I also had a lot of mission oriented things vs. Grinding, which is abhorrently boring for typical viewers.

More of.. does the streamer want that?

Zzzzz.

When I streamed and got viewers, people came in for the music (twitch took that ability away) and the sometimes nudes. I also had a lot of mission oriented things vs. Grinding, which is abhorrently boring for typical viewers.
No I mean like... damn it, whats that thing called again where people who usually stream other things like LoL or what ever but get paid money to test and stream another game for a few hours? Like... a job, or maybe bounty, or booty or adventure or mission maybe? Some term like that.

I realize this would be more of an MA thing to do, like provide an account or something but im sure one could set up a thing where a streamer uses some account for that "mission" to stream EU for a couple of hours? Seems like a much more effective advertising than streaming EU to people who already play EU if you wanted to get new players who deposit/decay for you.

Last edited:
They tried that already and gave the streamers affiliate codes for free, it didn’t work

They tried that already and gave the streamers affiliate codes for free, it didn’t work
didn't work because entropia streams are watched by entropia players, and entropia players usually watch noobs hunt to find out when wave began, so no advertisement potential there.

Back