Why are weapons "STILL" that expensive?

Sparking unity twens will leave vendor at around 70k ped or less

New floor prices
yeah but u can rent those wepons out thats the new meta... question is to WHO? i think that dose not matter as long as u can sell idea about renting them we good :D...

Its actualy rly funny if you think about this, people who complain about prices being to high never pulled any mu out of this game ( probably because there is no marktup in kerberos) they say they will wait untill prices drop, meanwhile they wait the game gets "harder" New top gear replaces the old top gear.this results into more waiting because prices on top gear will Fall one day. 😂👍
BECAUSE it takes sooo long for a top item to devalue they choose to buy a garbage weapon and shoot mindledss , loose theyr ass and complain on forum about it

Meanwhile others who rather use those "overpriced" items, profit from mu and remain/rank up in the positions.

I know how it feels to not being able to buy one of those items, but since i swiched my mindset and actualy put some effort to buy one of those items i can say it was worth it.

I developed my Avatar over time with smart hunting,trading,reselling,theory building,constantly scanning the market/forum/patchnotes for oportunitys, if i am not ingame i spend my time on the forum reading posts compare Things on Wiki constantly developing my Avatar. After i actualy understood how the game works, i did put some money together and bought strongboxes... those gave me a great boost in skills and mu. What i used to buy Extras in order to make the setup runn perfect. I pull mu,i see constant profit i am able to do regular Upgrades.
Its not about how to profit anymore , if i sell a item i sell it in order to buy a better upgrade that will result in more profit , what will result into more Upgrades.

Its actualy rly funny if you think about this, people who complain about prices being to high never pulled any mu out of this game ( probably because there is no marktup in kerberos) they say they will wait untill prices drop, meanwhile they wait the game gets "harder" New top gear replaces the old top gear.this results into more waiting because prices on top gear will Fall one day. 😂👍
BECAUSE it takes sooo long for a top item to devalue they choose to buy a garbage weapon and shoot mindledss , loose theyr ass and complain on forum about it

Meanwhile others who rather use those "overpriced" items, profit from mu and remain/rank up in the positions.

I know how it feels to not being able to buy one of those items, but since i swiched my mindset and actualy put some effort to buy one of those items i can say it was worth it.

I developed my Avatar over time with smart hunting,trading,reselling,theory building,constantly scanning the market/forum/patchnotes for oportunitys, if i am not ingame i spend my time on the forum reading posts compare Things on Wiki constantly developing my Avatar. After i actualy understood how the game works, i did put some money together and bought strongboxes... those gave me a great boost in skills and mu. What i used to buy Extras in order to make the setup runn perfect. I pull mu,i see constant profit i am able to do regular Upgrades.
Its not about how to profit anymore , if i sell a item i sell it in order to buy a better upgrade that will result in more profit , what will result into more Upgrades.
That is certainly one approach that can work ...

HOWEVER

I do not enjoy any of what you described. When I log in, I want to have fun, researching, trading and all of that would yield a mere fraction of what I am capable of earning when working outside of EU.

So in order to not having to deposit on a weekly basis I build a strong portfolio of deeds over the years and am now playing with their payouts. Should I ever be in a financial situation outside EU that requires me to withdraw funds, I can do that a lot faster vs. having to sell some fancy weapon as deeds will always trade hands in no time.

But that is the beauty of this game, you can have various different approaches. I for one am very happy with an Ecotron+A106 doing enough damage to kill most mobs that I am able to hunt anyway :)

Yeah I agree there are many in this forum that mindlessly shoot with a wrong weapon in regard to their skills/defensive gear, looter level, bankroll and knowledge to the game, but I think that there are very few weapons in the game that are considered "garbage weapons". You can still have profits or at least low losses with a 50% efficiency weapon if you have decent looter level, know what you are supposed to hunt with the weapon and not grind mindlessly off waves on low MU mobs.

The mindless shooting, loosing and whining on forum/discord is also applied to those with endgame 2.0 weapons because some of them think that they can shoot same mobs for 1M+ ped cycle with limited bankroll and think that they will automatically print money their weapon and never go below their bankroll.

I think many have fallen to the wrong mindset of that if they buy a high efficiency weapon it will save them from losses due to higher amount of tt returns (+7% max), but if they do not succeed in extracting the important MU loot they will loose hard even with a high efficiency 2.0 weapon. Those that are in that situation should adapt to lower ped cycling and try to learn how, what and when to hunt instead of buying an overpriced high efficiency gun.

Maybe you and a lot of 2.0 weapon users have successful stories of profits, but I think there are as many that have massive losses with 2.0 weapons as there exists those that have high loss with 1.0 weapons.

The sweat circle :)
Not even there. There are a lot of Rubios being sold, at ridiculous prices, in his circles nothing sells. No one buys ANYTHING! :D
Im not supriced the biggest players in entropia hunting who loots all items in events and of events attacking me for saying prices are high. I know you want to keep withdrawing 300k peds each month to support your irl lavish styles.
And have mindark told you messi that you cant use bots anymore? Is that why we dont see you hunt nearly as much anymore? You have done alot of shady shit in this game and its a miracle ppl listen to you and your nr1 fanb boi Evey.

Im not supriced the biggest players in entropia hunting who loots all items in events and of events attacking me for saying prices are high. I know you want to keep withdrawing 300k peds each month to support your irl lavish styles.
And have mindark told you messi that you cant use bots anymore? Is that why we dont see you hunt nearly as much anymore? You have done alot of shady shit in this game and its a miracle ppl listen to you and your nr1 fanb boi Evey.

Those two deserve theyr Position, they did put a lot of efford you cant imagine.

And tbh both and only a handfull others where the most honest players i met, can count them on one hand

Stop blaming others for your own fault Mango

its a miracle ppl listen to you and your nr1 fanb boi Evey
No one should listen to anyone but their gut instinct, but if your gut instinct tells you to yell and cry for almost 10 years that everything is too expensive, maybe you should listen to other ppl's gut instinct, yours might not tell you the truth and maybe that way you can also have some of that jucy lavish styles...

pfPy61m.png

No one should listen to anyone but their gut instinct, but if your gut instinct tells you to yell and cry for almost 10 years that everything is too expensive, maybe you should listen to other ppl's gut instinct, yours might not tell you the truth and maybe that way you can also have some of that jucy lavish styles...

pfPy61m.png
Lavish style playing EU 🤣🤣🤣 love to hear whats lavish fo ya lols

I've haven't really wanted to further this discussion but IDK
I've been playing for over 8 years and there has been ups in downs in pricing but for the most part everything has stayed pretty well on par.

I work hard IRL and I don't make a ton of money , when i first started I remember seeing the prices of UL equipment and was a little mind blown at first , I slowly deposited and accumulated Ped's and gear over time .

I am an avid hunter and want to try all the weapons out there so why would I want to lose 50$ to 1k$ or more every time I want to try a new weapon , to me that doesn't make sense , I am patient and I will do all I can to minimize my losses on trades.

I don't listen to other Players when they say "this is the best set up or weapon" , IMO experience is the best teacher and I know my play style is way different than most here. I look at all the responses and weigh them to my experience and make my own decisions.

You say this is just a Game , but there is IRL money at stake so tbh it's more than just a game .

I'm really suprised this thread is still going , I guess it is human nature to whine over things you can't achieve rather than pushing forward
RCE = real money , which means you need to have some sense or understanding how real money works , right tools for the job , patience, control , know when to walk away.

As a side note , I've been playing mmo's for close to 24 years , 2 of such games I played for 8 years each as well and I watched the inflation of goods and items in them as well , to me it is a normal thing IDK I am far from an Economist but I do watch

if you think you’ll instant profit after buying a 2.0 weapon and getting all your looter levels to 100 you’re going to shortly rage quit.
Definitely way more to it than that for sure
Even on that note there is still some old Loot 1.0 weps out there that are in the 10's of k's
:)

peple that shot 3k ped per month have funny ideas

imagine that i give to who talks the talk a FREE SOULBOUND Modified Nanoblade (tier10) and a free t9 bp130 , afree shadow and a Gorgon Armor on top. that is a 55.000 Eur gift..... a whole mile ahead of advantage..... like a GLA class mercedes for free.....

well

they will lament i dont have the skills to use or "damn i cant sell its a scam" or "man that is 50 pec a swing/shot" or "how can i stand with 60 ped per hour armor decay"

This is talking the talk and not waling the walk and playing a differetn game.

levelling is a balance between EVADE and LOOTER (either you spend less or gain more).
Armor? a 1000 eur Modified viceroy goes a LONG way,

people daydream that ITEMS are the key while key are the stats.

Endgame society ask for 800k skill points to apply, not for 800k ped card... think about this.
price of weapons is just tied to the perceived utility.

2500 EUR for a bp20 can manufacture 2500 ped per month and pay back in 1 year
i just got a sb90 for half the price of last year and i can have a lp120 for 80k too... weapons are not dear.... ppl are cheap......

(p.s. i shot not more than 300k per month and i am a noob so i would love lower prices but understand value of "some" items)

MA knows how expensive each item will be based on drop rates and stuff like that (proof is how close they got with the fragments before they patched them one final time to make it not viable for farming). They make them so expensive because they are in a bad spot and want people to depo few thousand to get them.

MA knows how expensive each item will be based on drop rates and stuff like that (proof is how close they got with the fragments before they patched them one final time to make it not viable for farming). They make them so expensive because they are in a bad spot and want people to depo few thousand to get them.
Stop Already , you already got 1 thread Shut down lmao

Last edited:
Back