Why are weapons "STILL" that expensive?

I really don’t understand the hate for resellers. What’s the difference if you buy a gun from an Uber or from someone whom the Uber sold the gun too? It’s the same gun.

Do you hate every store on earth? Do you only buy from manufacturers? Most manufacturers don’t even sell to the public

Also there is no way of knowing if they are buying or selling at profit or loss. Unless you are both selling and buying back the same weapon from this person. At which point it’s now a loan and not reselling.

I really don’t understand the hate for resellers. What’s the difference if you buy a gun from an Uber or from someone whom the Uber sold the gun too? It’s the same gun.

Do you hate every store on earth? Do you only buy from manufacturers? Most manufacturers don’t even sell to the public

Also there is no way of knowing if they are buying or selling at profit or loss. Unless you are both selling and buying back the same weapon from this person. At which point it’s now a loan and not reselling.
Not all resellers are bad but there are few who offer you 30-50% of market price and trying to tell you that their offer is great. Those people have a nice place on my ignore list :)

What’s the difference if you buy a gun from an Uber or from someone whom the Uber sold the gun too? It’s the same gun.
One took the risk, the investment, the time, the effort, the fucking everything to generate something using game mechanics and whatever the game is about and the other did took it from one guy and sell it to another without understanding anything about and only interested about making a profit.
Its the same item if you look it from item perspective but you as a buyer can decide where you put your money, who you incentivize who you motivate to do more.
o you hate every store on earth? Do you only buy from manufacturers?
IF I have a choice I choose to motivate the one who grow the product who work with his hands the field but maybe that's because I live in an area where people work for their organic stuff and I know what it takes.
At the end of the day it doesn't matter and you can't educate anyone in this game but If i have a choice to sell some garbage in my storage for 100.3% to a reseller I rather TT it.

If you dont understand by now theres no point talking to you about it, take the blinders off and do some critical thinking if your still trying to understand it.

Thing people dont understand is that the value payed for token is the minimum value of the item

If i have pulled a lp 70 for 250.000 ped token price i shure dont sell it for 250.000 ped if i ever sell it
So you are going to be looking at that $25k for years and just sit and wait it OUT? Bravo.
I dont own a higher eff weapon due to my play time and play style but i see the value of them. There is no downside to having high eff. Its bonus TT return you would not be getting if you did not have it. Ofc having the golden trio is the way go ( eff, dpp, dps ) to to being as sustainable as can be ingame hunting for a living. Although you do have to weigh up the pros and the cost to achieve it if its worth it and for many its not and without the proper mindset a top tier weapon in the hands of the avg joe will not wield the same results. People should always be farming and hunting for top markup regardless what gear they own to get as close to 100% return or above..

How did the twen token event show you that high eff is overrated? How does that play part?
For someone who says in their post BEFORE this one that you should see the difference that 2.0 weapons make to loot, then admit you don't OWN one..?? You have an awful lot of swagger, lol..
Maybe that 0 is the reason for which the game survived for 20+ years. That 0 comes and goes anyways, that 0 is not the reason fot which players are not motivated, that 0 is what motivates people to shoot harder. Because if let's say you farm one weapon yourself and with it you can farm 2 of those a year, you would prefer the 0s there. Dead cheap weapons means low interest in the game and low interest in the game means a lot less MU to be farmed in game. If you know fuck all about the game, you want to buy mod nano for tt+10 and put it in your apartment for display and screenshots. Correct me if I'm wrong, a lot of players came (and stayed) in the game because "most expensive virtual items sold and not because of cheapest virtual items sold...
What are you going to do with the no doubt 10-15 2.0 weapons you will end up owning? You are at like 5 now?
There is one big reseller buying up everything… Which will create a problem, he won’t sell below what he purchased for.
Then he will NEVER sell them... It is only a top tier player who can afford them and surely, as mentioned there are enough now for all those guys.
Sky is falling TWEN edition 🤣
Gotta be THE dumbest remark in this thread..

Supply - Demand

We have seen little supply and much demand for a while.. Unless they just pull the vendor after 2023, then this supply, along with the items still available in the Mayhem vendor, will tip that equation.
And if they do that then anyone with 99,000 TWEN tokens is gonna be Pi$$ed..

The amount of players at the top of the game, the top 1-2% can SURELY only hold onto these items until they decide "OK, enough is enough I just need to sell all of this stuff now".. Unless they, like someone commented here, will just hold onto them..

Maybe, just maybe, they can hold on to these guns, and still profit enough, as long as noone else has a 2.0 weapon that apparently prints PED now, so they are the only ones benefitting.. Like buying the best footballer and sticking them in the reserves.. Just because:
A, you can
B, It keeps all the other teams worse than you

If anyone wants to argue that, then please feel free... It is very possible THIS is the mindset on display..

Trouble is.. They don't have that mindset. First of all, it is a little spiteful, but second is they are out to make money, just like the rest of us.. What are you gonna take, all of 25k or nothing of 100?

How long will they wait until they start lowering prices? Or watch a 100,000 PED item become a shelf filler..?

If I may, I would not waste my breath and time with people that spend too much time in EU and become completely broken off reality. If they invested way too much money in EU trying to loot the cool shit they think its worth thousands of $ because "it makes money" it is entirely their problem. The reality is, there is not a lot of players that can afford massive bankrolls or a 2.0 weapon, hence only a handful remain trying to sell their shit. 😂😂😂✌️
Amen.

Last edited:
So you are going to be looking at that $25k for years and just sit and wait it OUT? Bravo.

For someone who says in their post BEFORE this one that you should see the difference that 2.0 weapons make to loot, then admit you don't OWN one..?? You have an awful lot of swagger, lol..

What are you going to do with the no doubt 10-15 2.0 weapons you will end up owning? You are at like 5 now?

Then he will NEVER sell them... It is only a top tier player who can afford them and surely, as mentioned there are enough now for all those guys.

Gotta be THE dumbest remark in this thread..

Supply - Demand

We have seen little supply and much demand for a while.. Unless they just pull the vendor after 2023, then this supply, along with the items still available in the Mayhem vendor, will tip that equation.
And if they do that then anyone with 99,000 TWEN tokens is gonna be Pi$$ed..

The amount of players at the top of the game, the top 1-2% can SURELY only hold onto these items until they decide "OK, enough is enough I just need to sell all of this stuff now".. Unless they, like someone commented here, will just hold onto them..

Maybe, just maybe, they can hold on to these guns, and still profit enough, as long as noone else has a 2.0 weapon that apparently prints PED now, so they are the only ones benefitting.. Like buying the best footballer and sticking them in the reserves.. Just because:
A, you can
B, It keeps all the other teams worse than you

If anyone wants to argue that, then please feel free... It is very possible THIS is the mindset on display..

Trouble is.. They don't have that mindset. First of all, it is a little spiteful, but second is they are out to make money, just like the rest of us.. What are you gonna take, all of 25k or nothing of 100?

How long will they wait until they start lowering prices? Or watch a 100,000 PED item become a shelf filler..?

Amen.
Dont quote words i did not say to try and sound quirky, go back and read it again slower so you understand it before you try come in hot and swinging. Anybody who does not know by now how the direct effects of eff,dpp and loot 2.0 have by now have no buisness playing this game or commenting on this forum.

Dont quote words i did not say to try and sound quirky, go back and read it again slower so you understand it before you try come in hot and swinging. Anybody who does not know by now how the direct effects of eff,dpp and loot 2.0 have by now have no buisness playing this game or commenting on this forum.
Like going to a bald barber...

Of course this company wouldn't EVER do anything like selling NTI deeds again, would it..? Still not gotten to the bottom of that one..
Now selling for 80-90% of the IPO..

But don't worry, there are LOTS of them..

Last edited:
For anyone thinking the prices are too high - why don;t you get it for free from the token vendors? All you need is some stuff you farm + TT value.

Back in the day all options were some weapons looted years in the past, nowadays there are vendors that have virtually free high end weapons. All you have to do is gather tokens and get one for yourself. That's it. It's years now since we had these vendors and people still have this problem? Play the mayhems, get the items, farm the tier mats and get your tiered stuff for free (well, at least you won't have to make others filthy rich).

You don't have time? Np, pay others for the shortcuts. Any MU in this game is a shortcut. Anyone is capable, in theory, to get anything without having to pay anyone a dime. What's the problem?? Are the shortcuts too expensive? Fix the problem, grind the items, make them available for cheaper prices!

Are you new to the game? You know people play (or try) fr profit in this game, right? Do you stop farming boxes in Mayhem because you have too many?
Why are you concerned with that? :) I think you're a lucky person if your problem is my inventory...
I'm not concerned at all. I will try to get more and try to sell at going prices. In the mean time they are rented out or my friends are using them.
As a free to play this problem, of having too much gear, is a really nice problem to have :)
That's the RCE thing you keep hearing about - you find a niche and try to make profit. That is the reason everyone joined the game.

For anyone thinking the prices are too high - why don;t you get it for free from the token vendors? All you need is some stuff you farm + TT value.

Back in the day all options were some weapons looted years in the past, nowadays there are vendors that have virtually free high end weapons. All you have to do is gather tokens and get one for yourself. That's it. It's years now since we had these vendors and people still have this problem? Play the mayhems, get the items, farm the tier mats and get your tiered stuff for free (well, at least you won't have to make others filthy rich).

You don't have time? Np, pay others for the shortcuts. Any MU in this game is a shortcut. Anyone is capable, in theory, to get anything without having to pay anyone a dime. What's the problem?? Are the shortcuts too expensive? Fix the problem, grind the items, make them available for cheaper prices!

Are you new to the game? You know people play (or try) fr profit in this game, right? Do you stop farming boxes in Mayhem because you have too many?
Why are you concerned with that? :) I think you're a lucky person if your problem is my inventory...
I'm not concerned at all. I will try to get more and try to sell at going prices. In the mean time they are rented out or my friends are using them.
As a free to play this problem, of having too much gear, is a really nice problem to have :)
That's the RCE thing you keep hearing about - you find a niche and try to make profit. That is the reason everyone joined the game.
Thanks. GL.

One took the risk, the investment, the time, the effort, the fucking everything to generate something using game mechanics and whatever the game is about and the other did took it from one guy and sell it to another without understanding anything about and only interested about making a profit.
Its the same item if you look it from item perspective but you as a buyer can decide where you put your money, who you incentivize who you motivate to do more.

IF I have a choice I choose to motivate the one who grow the product who work with his hands the field but maybe that's because I live in an area where people work for their organic stuff and I know what it takes.
At the end of the day it doesn't matter and you can't educate anyone in this game but If i have a choice to sell some garbage in my storage for 100.3% to a reseller I rather TT it.
I think you missed my point.
You once owned imk2, then, You progressed and sold it. Does that make you a bad person?

Someone offered someone else’s price for an item that both parties agreed on. Now that person is selling said product, who cares how many times that person used the product. Does that make them a bad person

End of the day if someone is offering something and you like the price you buy it. If you think the price is bad you don’t buy it.

I think you missed my point.
You once owned imk2, then, You progressed and sold it. Does that make you a bad person?

Someone offered someone else’s price for an item that both parties agreed on. Now that person is selling said product, who cares how many times that person used the product. Does that make them a bad person

End of the day if someone is offering something and you like the price you buy it. If you think the price is bad you don’t buy it.
i think messi does talk about the resellers who simply buy and resell stuff without any clue about the item @ all

item costs 100K ped they offer 50K ped and sell it for 120K ped, 110K 100K 80K and so on untill they hit 51K then they start panic mode because they cant even use the item

i was there too, bought and sold whatever i culd find for what ever i culd get, untill i learned how to play this game now i am on his side

yes resellers suck because of the simple fact that they have no clue what they do

there is only one reseller i actualy like and thats because he actualy compares stuff he sells

Reselling is the definition of taking the risk of price fluctuation from others. Reward is the difference of price. If you dont understand what you buying and what it will sell for you will be out of the market pretty soon with heavy losses.
In fact resellers do understand the true value of the item because they are not emotionally attached to it.
There is no difference between both professions: hunter, aka token collector, and reseller. They both do what they are there for. And the reward will be defined by how good each one of them is at what they are doing.

You once owned imk2, then, You progressed and sold it.
IMK2 was sold not because anyone progressed anywhere. It was sold because it lost its purpose, which it had during loot 1.0 and was useless once 2.0 hit due to changes in loot distributions. Basically all those sells were a scam where people still pretended that those weapons worked as they did before the change. All of them knew it wasnt the case anymore. Just needed to get rid of the item at a "decent" price (as close to the buying as possible).

Last edited:
OP specifically asked about the lower end 1.0 weapons still being expensive, not the 2.0 ones, but as we know every forum topic eventually devolves into arguments between whales, ubers and plebs over the justifications of high end values haha. I love it. Feels like home.

My opinion is high end weapons aren’t too expensive. Most seem to have dropped 20-50% from the late 2021 peak. Obvious reason is a supply increase and the introduction of new BIS equipment, whereas demand has stayed the same. It’s obvious, just look back to 2021, it was actually quite hard to buy a good 2.0 weapon, there was a surge when mayhem came back in the new format, FOMO was in charge, weapons sold on forum quickly and next time they came up they were more expensive. There were many buying threads of people looking for these weapons.

Compare that to now. 90% of threads are selling threads. A large percentage of selling threads are for high end weapons, some of them multiple at a time. And these Ubers will keep collecting because they already have the skills and gear to pretty much break even from the shrapnel and nanocube conversions. Farming the tokens is almost free to them. It’s obvious we are in an oversupply and will be for some time. Basic economics says the prices will decline.

Yes there can be resellers/speculators that can counter this decline by buying up the extra weapons and establishing an artificial price floor, but they are going to need a lot of money for this and a whole lot of balls. Resellers buying into a declining market all have their breaking point, and the longer you hold it, the worse it gets. The market may never go above the floor you tried to establish. You can’t pay for a pizza with a BP-70 FEN, they will laugh at you for asking, you need cash, which you only get once you SELL the weapon and get your money out. Da Nile is not just a river in Egypt. You didn’t profit because you traded one overvalued 2.0 weapon for another overvalued one, you only profit when you are paid cash, which brings me to my next point.

2.0 weapons are very often traded as item for item trades, because most buyers don’t have the liquid PED to buy them outright. As a seller, we never want to admit our losses, it’s human psychology. But it’s easy to blur the selling price of your weapon by saying that you traded it for another weapon “worth 100k” (actually worth 70k). Even though pretty much all the players selling 2.0 weapons specify they only want PED, after 50 or so bumps they likely quietly get sold for ped+items, which is evident when you see that same player a week later selling some random weapon that they “acquired in a trade”. I’m not trying to make fun of them, just point out that item-item trades are way more common than openly admitted.

For people crying about the inflated prices, a lot of which is a bit of an illusion due to the opacity of item for item trades, come to an offer of PURE PED. As the saying goes, cash is king, works in real life, works here too. You’ll get a good deal.

I’m not insinuating these weapons are worthless, or that the sky is falling, so don’t give lowball offers, but you probably wont have to be paying BO price.

Long post but I’m bored as fuck in hospital hehe.

These things i hope for the future:
- Someway to either clean up those approx. 2/3 of all the items in game that's become usless and obsolete or make them relevant again through upgrades
- Bring back more user influence on efficiency rather than just through the gear stats (could be aiming for dynamic changing hit points on the creatures/robots or hunting strategies in teams that can decrease amount of hits taken and therefore armor decay or healing)
- Increase social aspects of the game, Entropia have the potential to cater to people who play Second life or other social games, just need ways to build, customize avatars and housing a lot more, there's a big fairly empty world in EU that can house player cities and more.
- Unreal engine 5, make sure to update animations, textures and diversity in animations, make it more entertaining to watch the combat.
- I think a lot of people like to be able to upgrade gear to adjusted, improved and etc. maybe make more of that.

and lastly, returns need to flatten more out so that casual players doesent get demotivated since its all looses for 2-3k ped of ammo, sometimes thats just to long before seeing any returns that evens it out closer to small loss.

if they could bring the game up another level and especially work on non costing social aspects of the game, i think me and many others would return and be active again. Lots of inspiration on how to do it just looking at the competition or market tendencies.

I think that its on mindarks side if they want to push it into the Focus of gamers, if they choose to do , i am prty confident that this game will go hard. With ue 5 we will see a massive increase of the playerbase
I am curiouse from which research u know we will have increased playerbase?
Its just hope that ppl will start but how many bugs,exploits we have? Then boting,macroing or whatever its called this days we have?
Does anYone care?
Where is the confidence for new players to invest the money if they do some research before they start the game?
Someone mentioned lots of BP is useless,like a nail of crap have MU and the rest is mostly tt food .
Overtime we have more and more resellers who sell the stuffs for the prices thats are insanse because they payed for em and they want to make money...( its already said by someone) but just writting the facts.
I have started this game in old days when big troxes beeing stucked and sweated and i was coming ans going..nothing has been changed except from more money lure and more investments wise...unless u have expensive stuff u cant expect good returns...
I understand all ubers defend the game and all in it,i would aswell if i have 10s of thousands of $ beeing trapped in the items/ skills.
But for once be realistic....
Game concept is perfect and all in it,most likely its unique compared to other games but custommer care,bugs fixes,bot,macroing ( cheating) never been sanctioned says everything where this game goes : More money u have to spend the more they will take care of you for the cost of the player base.
I am not rich to invest 10s of thousands but i spent few thousands and thankfully i have stopped.Until some changes have been made i wont do it no more.

Its just hope that ppl will start but how many bugs,exploits we have? Then boting,macroing or whatever its called this days we have?
Does anYone care?
Where is the confidence for new players to invest the money if they do some research before they start the game?
Someone mentioned lots of BP is useless,like a nail of crap have MU and the rest is mostly tt food .
Overtime we have more and more resellers who sell the stuffs for the prices thats are insanse because they payed for em and they want to make money...( its already said by someone) but just writting the facts.
I have started this game in old days when big troxes beeing stucked and sweated and i was coming ans going..nothing has been changed except from more money lure and more investments wise...unless u have expensive stuff u cant expect good returns...
I understand all ubers defend the game and all in it,i would aswell if i have 10s of thousands of $ beeing trapped in the items/ skills.
Game concept is perfect and all in it,most likely its unique compared to other games but custommer care,bugs fixes,bot,macroing ( cheating) never been sanctioned says everything where this game goes : More money u have to spend the more they will take care of you for the cost of the player base.
I am not rich to invest 10s of thousands but i spent few thousands and thankfully i have stopped.Until some changes have been made i wont do it no more.
I believe it was speculation as moving to next gen engine will push entropia into the future and along with the complete redesign from ground up will remove all bugs along the way as i dont believe they can port over anything from the former engine ( not a game designer so cant say more than that )

Plus the talk of it being placed on a store like steam could bring alot of attraction. Just my 2 cents.

I believe it was speculation as moving to next gen engine will push entropia into the future and along with the complete redesign from ground up will remove all bugs along the way as i dont believe they can port over anything from the former engine ( not a game designer so cant say more than that )

Plus the talk of it being placed on a store like steam could bring alot of attraction. Just my 2 cents.
Just take CS2 for an example, whole community tought the playerbase would double or tripple. CS2 released a buggy and with alot of cheaters and now CS2 has less players than csgo had.
And lets be honest, the first year of UE5 will be really tough and with alot of bugs. It will be extremly hard to draw new blood to this covenant!

Perhaps when the UE5 comes, all of our resellers or rent a gun avatars can sell their 10-20+ weapons they are hoarding so the community can get weapons and start hunting and generating income for mindark.

Just take CS2 for an example, whole community tought the playerbase would double or tripple. CS2 released a buggy and with alot of cheaters and now CS2 has less players than csgo had.
And lets be honest, the first year of UE5 will be really tough and with alot of bugs. It will be extremly hard to draw new blood to this covenant!

Perhaps when the UE5 comes, all of our resellers or rent a gun avatars can sell their 10-20+ weapons they are hoarding so the community can get weapons and start hunting and generating income for mindark.

i am still curious why did they remove replay when u die ...now cheating can go on next level... i play cs2 ..

still its all speculation, doesnt mean if they make UE5 it will change on better..it also can stay same or worse...Game is 20 years old..By the years how many things did they fix ? still use to happen u stuck in the trees, or u cant loot the mob for some reason( just some examples )...
God help us with new UE5 according to what we saw past decade +
I am not an optimist... hope i am wrong

still its all speculation, doesnt mean if they make UE5 it will change on better..it also can stay same or worse...Game is 20 years old..By the years how many things did they fix ? still use to happen u stuck in the trees, or u cant loot the mob for some reason( just some examples )...
God help us with new UE5 according to what we saw past decade +
I am not an optimist... hope i am wrong
I would try to be an optimist its healthy for the soul, only way you can continue with entropia.

Doubt so i know full well how horrible MA have been in the past but i do believe a fresh very easy to use engine over a dogshit cryengine will make things alot easier and without the decade of cobwebs and rats in the code to deal with when ever making a change. Try to not he such a pessimest all the time

- Someway to either clean up those approx. 2/3 of all the items in game that's become usless and obsolete or make them relevant again through upgrades
Rather than upgrades, which amount to coaxing players to destroy Entropia's old items to acquire new ones under a thinly-veiled metaphor of "transforming" them, let's integrate new mechanics which open the door to players actually wanting to use old items as they are. If there were some pets/rings/armor/etc. effects which became more effective the worse your weapon's Efficiency, for example, then there would be more interesting tradeoffs to take into account. Picking the right gear for a given situation could become a matter of balancing multiple factors, rather than an exercise in "bigger number gooder," and many of the old items could see new life in a more genuine sense (rather than replacing/upgrading them and pretending they're the same items because they share an item name or whatever).

Doubt so i know full well how horrible MA have been in the past but i do believe a fresh very easy to use engine over a dogshit cryengine will make things alot easier and without the decade of cobwebs and rats in the code to deal with when ever making a change. Try to not he such a pessimest all the time
Thinking low dont make me angry when reality hits as it always does, you can just laugh and continue your happy life thinking everything is bad and wont be better.

Rather than upgrades, which amount to coaxing players to destroy Entropia's old items to acquire new ones under a thinly-veiled metaphor of "transforming" them, let's integrate new mechanics which open the door to players actually wanting to use old items as they are. If there were some pets/rings/armor/etc. effects which became more effective the worse your weapon's Efficiency, for example, then there would be more interesting tradeoffs to take into account. Picking the right gear for a given situation could become a matter of balancing multiple factors, rather than an exercise in "bigger number gooder," and many of the old items could see new life in a more genuine sense (rather than replacing/upgrading them and pretending they're the same items because they share an item name or whatever).
Invention skill on Runescape 3 did this quite well. Served as a great item sink

Does anYone care?

It comes from common sence , if entropia Hits a store like for example steam or Epic (in that case) many players who never heard of entropia will jump into it and give it a try, speaking of Personal experience i played a lot of games on a very high lvl, diferent Leagues and World Rankings. And i must say they are not that good as entropia.
Some will stay some will leave thats normal... its just free massive advertisement for enteopia.
The unreal engine is one , if not the easyest engines to work on you can do ssoooooo much with it. Shure Bugs and exploits will allways be a thing , you simply cant build a product without them. I dont know of any game that does not have exploits Bugs bots or what ever.

Resellers, well those you got everywhere in a real money economy and in in games without real money. Entropia atleast allows you to boost up your game or take out your money. Example the mobile Version of diablo, your money is lost because you cant turn back your items into money. Diferent other games where you use a blackmarket to buy items (if they are not Account bound) but risk a ban everytime you try to sell or buy something for Real money.

Markets, prices on stuff of desire is allways high... prices of stuff that is basicly useless is allways low.

Pricing on armors : if it protects you very well then its most likely that you have to pay a lot for it , why ? Because it protects everyone very well and you are not the only one who wants it.

Pricing on weapons : if it does got good Stats its most likely that it got a high value too, because you are not the only one who wants it.

It got absolutely 0 impact from "supply and demand" some cool dudes talk about "supply and demand" all the time when it comes to items

Since items are very limited in numbers there is no such thing... when you talk about supply and demand you talk of something that got a theoreticly unlimited amount for a limited amount of potential buyers. Supply is animal oil, ores, enmatters any stackable loot in here that is not limited in numbers. Demand is the market that wants to buy to resell produce consume or what ever.

You cant talk about supply on a item that existists 15 Times in the whole universe.

Example lp 70 from vendor 3 items ingame is that supply ?.

It comes to rarity trading, you want the shiny product ? You are not in the Position to force the owner of this item to sell it for your value

Example from real live
Y day some random dude did call me to buy a car in my Yard its basicly trash and sits there for 2 y + , he told me hey i give you 50 Euro for it
I told him no sorry
Then he asked how much i want and that he is able to give me 150 Euro
I told him no sorry, i can sell it for 500 Euro everything under this makes no sence for me.
He did start to go wild on me talking bullshit and even harassed me raged like a crazy guy and did hang up the call.
Fact is its my car i choose to sell it , not you, you are not in the Position to tell me what to do with my stuff.

Prices in this game are high because of market. Market is a Mix of all above , its complex and not easy to understand.

Lets take the imk 2 twen for example
Cheapest bought with token value is like what 110.000 ped ?
While it makes sence to sell it for 120.000 ped it makes absolutely 0.0 sence to sell it for under this value
Because 1. It produces you ped 2. It Safes you ped 3. You skmply got more of a benefit from That kind of weapons if you keep it untill it Hits tt+10 ped and sell it to the trade terminal
Same applys to every other weapon with that kind of stats

Thats why peices are still high on items with useable stats.

Prices do Fall too ... prices on items that do not offer profit or when a considerable upgrade comes (but dont expect to much) its not like someone will sell something that he bought for 250.000 ped for 150.000 just because of xy reasons. You can expect a price Fall of 20 % after 6 years depends on the development of the game

Its way way more complex then the simple i buy for 100 and sell for 150 thing

Meanwhile you shure see some high or low peaks on fire sells or sniping something example camo bgh where its price did fluctrate between 60k when it was new and 30 k within two years but thats a lower end to mid game item too.

When people talk about prices we also need to understand one thing :
Only because someone choose to sell a lp 70 for 50k ped this will not be its market value , it was a mistake...
Market value is something you have to calculate its the current value of a item ranked somewhere compared to other items.
-----

Entropia became cheaper to play over the years , you got way , way more oportunitys to develop your Avatar, way more items to build a useable set
While we got a avarge return we dont got "no looters" anymore

If we compare old weapons with new weapons we also have cheaper weapons thanks to tiering
Back in Times you payed 200-250k for a imk 2 tier 0 with no oportunity to increase its stats (only by amp)
A tier 10 imk 2 costs like 150k max nowdays
Thats the duble of its damage for way less money...

Prices in the current market are fair and exactly where we want them to be.

250 k for a top item might Sound high but its cheap compared to the value of old items when they where new...

Talking about blueprints
You need a lot of blueprints ingame that produce nothing 1. You need them to lvl that way you produce demand for example animal oils
2. Only because it does not produce value now , this does not mean that it wont produce value tomorrow thats something that allows a floating economy
----
Cheating
There are a few people who lost theyr Account because of cheating
----
The reason why ubers defend this game is not the investment , i am confident that every uber pulled out atleast two Times of his investment... the reason they defend it is they see Things from another perspective from a winners perspective ,they know how to play and what to take care of. Shure the game got some issues here and there but all in all its a very good game.

Yes i agree its not cheap but we (the players) didnt come here to play a cheap game. While it is free to play its not free to win , it is pay to win. And the pay to win is the pillar of our economy

Since twen stage two, to today i made 45k ped out of tokens,why ? Because i bought a weapon for the "overpriced" value while others still speculate about prices to Fall doing theyr daily loss. Think about it

Wont comment any further on this topic i think i explained everything very well but it feels like i wasted my time with that. Still i hope that it reaches out to the right Person who can use this Infos in order to develop his mindset/Avatar or whst ever.

Let's hope MindArk fix their new player experience with UE5 then.

The engine won't be a miracle cure for gaining players if there are no fundamental improvements to existing systems to increase player engagement / retention.

Back