Why are weapons "STILL" that expensive?

Не могу ожидать, что это осознается в течение некоторого времени - и да, это понятно.

Экономика уже много лет поддерживается чушью и подкрепляется жестокой системой распределения добычи, основанной на волнах и интервалах.

То, что мы видим сейчас, — это то, что происходит, когда сообщество, которое играет в игру, может собирать детали, чтобы собирать снаряжение самостоятельно, а не приступать к работе и видеть, как оно разграблено и «продано» друзьям, коллегам, товарищам по обществу, и альтернативные аккаунты.

Я уверен, что MA это знает и оценил, куда на самом деле попадают выпавшие предметы, и я надеюсь, что они продолжат использовать этот тип событий. Для успешного перехода в Unreal было бы неплохо сохранить экономику и ценность предметов на основе реальности.

респект тому, кто сбалансировал затраты поставщиков на TWEN Pt. 2 tbh — я думаю, что жетоны и связанные с ними затраты на предметы очень хорошо сбалансированы
) ok lol

Last edited:
there are no waves- there is a time to fill the POOL - if you come where a larger player is already shooting- you will not find 70% that knock out shooting ranges or something interesting- until the pool is filled again, otherwise the shooting ranges fell in packs without end
A while back I stumbled upon the Caperon land. There were 3-4 larger players there, chasing the wave and i was a lousy nublet. Rolled up my sleeves and shooting in between the wave as well, I became the larger player. So here's the easy fix - you become the larger player shooting or at least aim for that, instead of exploiting the wave, or chasing the POOL...
Luckily MA listened and change the game from wave hunting to grinding. At some point the META will change and hopefully, on next META, people will have the only option to manually hunt again. Hope that day is not far....

Plus the talk of it being placed on a store like steam could bring alot of attraction. Just my 2 cents.
Not steam. On Epic Games. in the F2P section. People will definitely download. Will they stay? only takes a small percent of people to stay

Droplet event says otherwise.
It's far from perfect, no doubt, but for example Chadriak Mushrooms dropped in the first 3-5mobs killed on wave. Another example, people were piling 90% HP Eomons to kill them on wave and almost no one was shooting in between waves, there was very little incentive, that has improved and rare items don't necessarily drop in the beginning and some conditions have to be met I guess...

Luckily MA listened and change the game from wave hunting to grinding. At some point the META will change and hopefully, on next META, people will have the only option to manually hunt again. Hope that day is not far....
Did they listened? Did anything changed while i was afk?

I hope that manual hunting would be requirted, just like in old Mayhems, but unfortunatelly from what I see EU goes opposite direction... seems MA made all the changes to make botting easier than ever, and I hear they do not do anything with documented cases of botters.

Did they listened? Did anything changed while i was afk?

I hope that manual hunting would be requirted, just like in old Mayhems, but unfortunatelly from what I see EU goes opposite direction... seems MA made all the changes to make botting easier than ever, and I hear they do not do anything with documented cases of botters.
Players made many requests and suggestions to change from the wave to a system that would favor the grinding more but it came with this bonus of afking... and with a strong resistance from the community, today they blame it, tomorrow they make a wall aroudn it and justify the "need to afk" because too ugly game, too boring, too busy irl, it realy blows your mind. That escalated very far and what MA does when there's a complex issue, they remove the need for players to do an unwanted behaviour, all the time. They will change this as well, I am sure of it. Even if the most vocal botters now scream the game will die, the game will continue. Some will adapt, some will fuck off to more peaceful games where they don't have to feel anxiety for green dots. I've said it for many years since before camera update. Afk botting will break the game eventually.

When (not if) it will change, the prices will come down significantly, at least for a while.

Welcome back Tei, happy to see you active again! :)

I think Mindark has to change how the loot more often so its never obvious how it works. Have a couple of diffrent loot system that goes in a cycle so its alot harder to figure out loot or run two at the same time to confuse even more. We need more dynamic loot!

Cuz mindark focus only on ybers and dont understand that there are people below messi. Sadly its kinda true when you see the reward items. Where is TWEN Karma Killer? TWEN Jaguar? TWEN Boar? TWEN Ghost? TWEN Frontier?
There is a HUUUUUGE gap in the rewards.. almost nothing for the lower level of casual players. 90% of the rewards are for 80+
I still don’t understand why there’s no mission to upgrade Ghost in game yet.

Because its cal
Because its called ghoul 😂, there is an abundance of armors ingame affordable and those that cant L options are very attractive for the casuals. Why would mindark add more?

The few players with Ghost Blueprint sets...

raw

The few players with Ghost Blueprint sets...
imagine when you realize that there are 3x 5B plate sets in the game....

if you consider Ghost as a business driver i think we are playing different games.
a full set is 200 to 300 ped

look at the amazing numbers of refined 5b in the last months as twen token cover TTlosses on CP
that is way more interesting because a set is in the 30k
hard to sell 100 ghost armors but easy to find a top plate buyer

imagine when you realize that there are 3x 5B plate sets in the game....

if you consider Ghost as a business driver i think we are playing different games.
a full set is 200 to 300 ped

look at the amazing numbers of refined 5b in the last months as twen token cover TTlosses on CP
that is way more interesting because a set is in the 30k
hard to sell 100 ghost armors but easy to find a top plate buyer
It's the same thing. A MindArk supported oligopoly. However the context above is why Ghost was used in my comment. 🤦‍♂️

Not steam. On Epic Games. in the F2P section. People will definitely download. Will they stay? only takes a small percent of people to stay
CAN they stay even if they wanted to? I hope Unreal will not only change the looks of EU but also the underlying infrastructure/netcode so we can actually GET at least double the active players of not more without the issues of lootlag, client crashes and so on that we currently get every now and then when a big event starts

what hapened to wepon prices?

They’re going downnnn babbbbyyyyy

HOLD HOLD

We buy post UE5 boyyysss let’s stick with our 1.0s for now

WW3 at the door and harsh economics rolling out for everyone. Few people have the luxery to play entropia at a high level.
yeah but as u can see ubers report miracle returns of 98.5% or even 99% u cant lose man ... well and if u get 96% u need to shoot more :D

yeah but as u can see ubers report miracle returns of 98.5% or even 99% u cant lose man ... well and if u get 96% u need to shoot more :D
You can’t lose while TWEN tokens are here…

It’s basically printing money right now. However on the flip slide market is flooded with weapons and not enough people/ desire for people to buy them.

what hapened to wepon prices?
They are going down and the cope reaction of resellers seems to be to hold the weapons and become rental guys.

You might have noticed that some ubers who have criticized resellers a lot in the past have become rental guys themselves now instead of lowering price of their 2.0 weapons sales. Which is pretty sad because that in it self proves that they are not willing to sell at a lower decent market price and only want to sell at the market manipulated prices that the resellers have set and are now struggling to keep.

Prices have always gone up and down throughout the decades ... My initial question was why LOWER or MID stuff is still THAT expensive and I still wonder ... Sure, a LOT of weapons are on idle accounts or und accounts deleted by MA (how long not logging in until MA deletes your account I wonder?) ...

But I bought my ecotron for 3k now, sick of waiting. Stick an A106 onto it and you have a nice weapon for the occasional hunter who hasnt reached level 100/100 ...

Still, MA please drop more weapons ... and then even more ... MA is not making money with markup, they are making money when ppl shoot stuff and the lower a weapon is, the more I can shoot :)

MA is not making money with markup, they are making money when ppl shoot stuff and the lower a weapon is, the more I can shoot :)
Ye, they dont make money on amps and finders used to get ores/enmaters to craft those weapons. From hunting loot that is used for it. For guns/armor/faps that are used to hunt for those mats. From AH fees in between all of that. From traveling on/off planet for/with loot. From crafters who craft all that back into the pool. Nothing of this matters. Just shoot for shrap and tokens.

You can’t lose while TWEN tokens are here…

It’s basically printing money right now. However on the flip slide market is flooded with weapons and not enough people/ desire for people to buy them.
True, weapons are flooded on the market but on insane high prices NONE wants to buy at. Most people are waiting for prices to come down to a normal range. All those with extra cash and dont mind trowing away money onto ybers who want to make a withdraw every month has bought their gear and now the rest of the people with brains are waiting for gears to come down to normal prices.

My initial question was why LOWER or MID stuff is still THAT expensive and I still wonder
Except for one weapon (and that weapon is different for each of us) all other weapons can be just steps towards the next weapon.
When the vast majority of the players are in the LOWER and MID brackets, you can imagine the demand is just higher there.

Some people are willing to sell at a loss, some peopel are not. When you purchase a weapon you should cosnider the value will constanly go down so buy it if you see a way to overcome that loss with MU or to just accept the loss.
When you own an item it's your right to price it however you want and no one can tell you shit about it. The right price is the one where a seller can agree with a buyer. Some people might consider it too cheap, some people could consider it insanly expensive, it doesn't matter much. Recent sales is the only argument people can use.

insane high prices NONE wants to buy at

This year there were probably sold more weapons than in the previous 5 years :D But again, it depends from which circles you get your info from.

You might have noticed that some ubers who have criticized resellers a lot in the past have become rental guys themselves now instead of lowering price of their 2.0 weapons sales. Which is pretty sad because that in it self proves that they are not willing to sell at a lower decent market price and only want to sell at the market manipulated prices that the resellers have set and are now struggling to keep.
Some people invest in deeds. They create a deamand, they gain some payment and create some stability in the game's economy. Rentals are pretty much the same, just a bit more complicated, people invest in some items and try to obrain some value from their money. The idea is pretty good, the people who rent won't risk any devaluation and have the opportunity to play with the best items for a limited time for a small fee.
No matter how much some people want to see the market crash to the ground, other people call these cycles, markets will go up and down and playing right can be profitable no matter where the market is while other people consider market too high to play at higher level. Which is fine. People have different thresholds and appetites for risk. It's all at a personal level - can you justify buying X? Then do it. If you don't, don't, rent something instead :)
I think renting is pretty smart, for both parties and I think it's a good way to obtain more value for your money, again, for both parties. If MA would implement a deed system for items, there would be a lot more investors, a lot more stable markets and Proactive Mango could play all day with imk2 TWEN from rentals without bitching about weapon prices for years :D

The sweat circle :)
Not even there. There are a lot of Rubios being sold, at ridiculous prices, in his circles nothing sells. No one buys ANYTHING! :D

Sparking unity twens will leave vendor at around 70k ped or less

New floor prices

This conversation is stupid.

There are ways to get end game weapons without buying them from the top players hoarding them and continually looting them or from resellers. It just takes time. A lot of time. You can of course save that time by depositing money. Money = Time. If you deposit enough to save yourself more time you can be one of those top players who loots all that good gear. At which point you'll be wanting gear markup to remain high so you can profit more on your sales.

Back