Question: Why is MindArk allowing planet partners (cough NEVERDIE) to leave their planets to abandon?

yeah so, knowing that RT has these weird bugs, for stuff i know can be used for missions i generally stockpile the stuff for a future date when it can be safely and reliably used, since A) there's a lot of stuff I still don't know about the planet and as a result B) I have no clue what works and what doesn't, and am not inclined to guinea pig myself either. the icon/texture issues are not gamebreaking. but loot and mission progression are too important to get wrong

so i hold onto bushweeds and components for lockpicks and slimjims, etc

i get plenty of globals on RT if i hunt big enough to trigger them. RT is overall a very economical planet to hunt and as a result you don't always cross over the minimum global threshold for swirls. earlier this week in one of theEUplayer's events i globaled twice in the space of about 10 minutes on zombies, but to reliably trigger them i was hunting lvl8-15's

the trick with getting someone who can work on a PP's assets like RT is that AFAIK planet employees are forbidden from actually playing the game on their avatar. so while you might have passionate and skilled players who would like to help out, MA won't let them.
yeaaahhhhhhh !! thats what im talking about, grats on those swirlies on zombies :cool::cool::cool:

for bushweeds, lockpick components and the like you have more chance in direct player-to-player trading. you could try auctioning them, I personally try and auction as much of my loot as i can to try and stimulate some form of economy on here. if you find good uses for them, please share! :D

and i wouldnt do this for any other reason than pure unaltered fun. if MA wants to contribute to it, hell yeah! but if they continue to choose not to we're still going to have our own party ;D

I didn’t have time to get to the safe; after killing the last mob , a window with statistics appeared and I found myself outside the door.
This is my first time visiting this dungeon. I wrote a letter to support, but it’s possible that what happened was my fault. While I was looking around, 30 seconds could have passed. And all my profane vocabulary was in vain beating into the silent, unfortunate monitor.
Let's see what support says. If it’s my fault, well, it will be a shame, but in fairness it will be my personal mistake and not the developers of the planet.
yeah I mean in a real cash MMO though there is absolutely no reason not to just give you the reward at the end even if you forget to click the chest...its just wrong, it shouldn't matter if you forgot to click or not you should be made whole, at least in my opinion.

Fingers crossed for you mate!

yeah the chests thing is kind of weird, they do it in toulan cuhofs and arkadia maps and probably other places i don't know, i do enjoy opening the chest but the fact that you can leave without opening it is silly and weird, even if you run out of time....once you are eligible to open the chests, if anything causes you to leave the instance it should open them automatically before leaving

but that's almost certainly a MA-level thing because the chests probably work the same everywhere

yeah the chests thing is kind of weird, they do it in toulan cuhofs and arkadia maps and probably other places i don't know, i do enjoy opening the chest but the fact that you can leave without opening it is silly and weird, even if you run out of time....once you are eligible to open the chests, if anything causes you to leave the instance it should open them automatically before leaving

but that's almost certainly a MA-level thing because the chests probably work the same everywhere
basically, if it involves loot in any way shape or form, you can be sure is a MA-level thing ;)

I decided to go to the dungeon Crib Raid. I bought a key [Lockpick Kit I]. I reached the end of the dungeon and a window with statistics appeared. I was thrown out of the dungeon and ... absolutely no reward. Where did I go wrong, or did someone else go wrong?
a pop up showed up and said you had 30 secs to loot the safe... it happened to me first time also
you gotta go intot he next room and loot the safe if your not paying attention you will miss it the first time ....hard learning curve lol... a support case can fix that though, and next time go tot the safe fast=)

i turned in that decent pile of warm blood!, excited to see whats next !

(note- ruxnet code use= not the greatest idea ....i gave it a few tries and its a no lol)- but i tried it during an event and got some zombie kongs , a trojan kong etc, so i won the event at least lol=)

i turned in that decent pile of warm blood!, excited to see whats next !

(note- ruxnet code use= not the greatest idea ....i gave it a few tries and its a no lol)- but i tried it during an event and got some zombie kongs , a trojan kong etc, so i won the event at least lol=)
now THAT's what im talking about! good job on the event win, and the whole of ROCKtropia thanks you for your service good sir! :D

Looks like there is more than enough Warm Thing blood collected and the Pawn Shop manager is broke ( LOL ) until the loans default and he can sell the blood via the shopkeeper, which will be in the first week of April, so for now hold back on collecting more Thing blood.

Mission accomplished!

Looks like there is more than enough Warm Thing blood collected and the Pawn Shop manager is broke ( LOL ) until the loans default and he can sell the blood via the shopkeeper, which will be in the first week of April, so for now hold back on collecting more Thing blood.

Mission accomplished!
now dedust those old blueprints! ;P

Thank you @image zz and everyone else that participated in collecting the blood!

(ps: the deposit icon should be pretty easy to find since the ui update, only yellow icon. *wink wink* could be useful for that Pawn Shop manager to know ;-) )

Until ROCKtropia's Pipeline is sorted this is about as as close to a new Quest Chain as we are gonna get...

Can you explain what this pipeline issue is...? It's a bit of a vague notion and could mean quite a few different things or indeed several things combined?

Taking a stab, it sounds like whoever is doing RT development doesn't have a way to receive and work with updates, and/or perhaps also, has no way to contribute fixes/updates into the game?

Would that be right? If so... and you can guess where I'm going next... why? or more to the point, what is the problem and how come it isn't being fixed as a matter of priority, both for MA and indeed RT owners? Surely fixing up and getting decent Dev going on RT again would be in BOTH party's interests...? (and indeed the players too for that matter... no one likes a broken planet at the end of the day)

Just curious

Wistrel

Surely fixing up and getting decent Dev going on RT again would be in BOTH party's interests...? (and indeed the players too for that matter... no one likes a broken planet at the end of the day)
I think its actually in MA buisness to keep players on Calypso so why they should care about RT being abbandoned.
If there is no legal case going on like with Arkadia that bloks RT from being updated then its just laziness or lack of will to do anything from ND side.

Can you explain what this pipeline issue is...? It's a bit of a vague notion and could mean quite a few different things or indeed several things combined?

Taking a stab, it sounds like whoever is doing RT development doesn't have a way to receive and work with updates, and/or perhaps also, has no way to contribute fixes/updates into the game?

Would that be right? If so... and you can guess where I'm going next... why? or more to the point, what is the problem and how come it isn't being fixed as a matter of priority, both for MA and indeed RT owners? Surely fixing up and getting decent Dev going on RT again would be in BOTH party's interests...? (and indeed the players too for that matter... no one likes a broken planet at the end of the day)

Just curious

Wistrel

As everyone is well aware, it has been a while since RT had any updates, obviously the other planets are managing to do updates, therefore this is an RT specific issue.

I'm pressing to resolve this as soon as possible, there are a lot of good things happening with the development of Entropia Universe and at the very least it would be in everyones interests if ROCKtropia was at least well maintained.

I am "positively" engaged in discussion with Mindark and Hopefully I will have some kind of news to relay very soon.

As everyone is well aware, it has been a while since RT had any updates, obviously the other planets are managing to do updates, therefore this is an RT specific issue.

I'm pressing to resolve this as soon as possible, there are a lot of good things happening with the development of Entropia Universe and at the very least it would be in everyones interests if ROCKtropia was at least well maintained.

I am "positively" engaged in discussion with Mindark and Hopefully I will have some kind of news to relay very soon.
It's nice to see that even money & history doesn't give a benefit to you.
On the other hand, why be loyal as a player or investor?

ps : happy to see you are still trying to make this work.

make the hunt the thing equipment and clothes Unlimited or able to be a repeat mission to get more. That is all. ;)
So.... I heard that clothes don't decay anymore.... thought that was likely a bug but then saw it in the update release notes with some stated reason for it.

I have a feeling a while back MA did away with condition limits on items too... so maybe these things are still usable? Not sure how damaged they'd look though... think mine were all beyond original condition limit...

Maybe I go check storage...

I decided to go to the dungeon Crib Raid. I bought a key [Lockpick Kit I]. I reached the end of the dungeon and a window with statistics appeared. I was thrown out of the dungeon and ... absolutely no reward. Where did I go wrong, or did someone else go wrong?
you need to open the chest i belive, shoot the glass and open the chest.

So.... I heard that clothes don't decay anymore.... thought that was likely a bug but then saw it in the update release notes with some stated reason for it.

I have a feeling a while back MA did away with condition limits on items too... so maybe these things are still usable? Not sure how damaged they'd look though... think mine were all beyond original condition limit...

Maybe I go check storage...
I checked and yeh, can now wear the trousers and the boots and jacket again... but they really trashed on appearance though due to the previous decay

Any ETA on codex on Rocktropia @NEVERDIE ? Assume they will come before UE5? Btw, if you find time to fix the newbie mission chain for Hunt the Thing that would be great 😃🙏

There is now via some events on Secret Island... Special thanks to the Hunters who collected the Warm Thing Blood!
Does that include the arctic pants? They were very nice when still white

Does that include the arctic pants? They were very nice when still white
Rewards are:
Arctic Combat Parka M and F
Arctic Survival Parka M and F
Arctic Snow Pants M and 3xF (i double checked and its like this, @NEVERDIE you might want to check on this)
Arctic Snow Boots 2xM and 2xF

Rewards are:
Arctic Combat Parka M and F
Arctic Survival Parka M and F
Arctic Snow Pants M and 3xF (i double checked and its like this, @NEVERDIE you might want to check on this)
Arctic Snow Boots 2xM and 2xF
Might have to finally make that trip back to the land of ROCK to "get my whites whiter then white" then!! :D

(Still not been back since they downsized... I hope it doesn't cause me to cry too much, certainly old RT really had some lovely landscapes.

Are the events on a limited time basis? Or will they be around/repeating for a while?

Back