Win a Thousand EFD per day

Question #3

What is the mining tax of all 3 shopping malls?

2.0 % 2.0% and 4.0%!!

9 minutes to read the qestion, research the answer and post it...

great work, Sub-Zero :thumbup:

9 minutes to read the qestion, research the answer and post it...

great work, Sub-Zero :thumbup:

Yep, a lot of these questions won't last long. :)

Others however.... ;)

:D awesome looking foward to tommorows question..

ouch ...that's gonna hurt the ped card,

eh why ruin a good thing ...don't rob the generosity of a good EF member...

I am just thankful that there are still decent people in this mess of a world of ours. I say keep it at 1000 EFd

I 2nd that.

Question #4

You have a MatterFinder MF-211 (L) with only 5.07 PED TT on it and an EnMatAmp MA-103 (L) with 113 PED TT.

How many probes can you still drop and which will break first?

Question #4

You have a MatterFinder MF-211 (L) with only 5.07 PED TT on it and an EnMatAmp MA-103 (L) with 113 PED TT.

How many probes can you still drop and which will break first?

You can drop 110 probes, and both finder and amp will break on the last probe.

subscribing aswell...

:( I keep on missing them.

where is todays question :)

where is todays question :)

i would imagine inside the great teachers head :)

....maybe he couldn't make it on time to forum to post...that thing called rl gets in the way sometime

Question #5

Which has more electric protection, ghost or 6C(L)s?

Ghost has 11 6C L has 0 electric prot.

Question #5

Which has more electric protection, ghost or 6C(L)s?

If I understood question properly: ghost has more electric protection : 11 while 6C(L) those have no electric protection.

DAMN late 2 mins:D

Dammit, Mandu's right...

Dammit, Mandu's right...

I got lucky, I just happened to be on a short break at work, checked forum and he had JUST posted a new question.

Ghost has 11 6C L has 0 electric prot.

Correct, although I appreciate FaustPL's attention to question detail and award him 500 EFD. :)

Those who wonder about this question, it was a double trick. 6Bs have better electric protection, so I was banking on folks reading the plating number wrong. (Perhaps I should not have listed the (L) :scratch2:) However Mandu's & FaustPL attention to detail have passed the test.

See you tomorrow.

Correct, although I appreciate FaustPL's attention to question detail and award him 500 EFD. :)

Those who wonder about this question, it was a double trick. 6Bs have better electric protection, so I was banking on folks reading the plating number wrong. (Perhaps I should not have listed the (L) :scratch2:) However Mandu's & FaustPL attention to detail have passed the test.

See you tomorrow.

5E(L) is the elec plate 23

See you tomorrow.

Thanks JC :yay:

Once again I snooze i lose. Although not much chance with how quick these people answer these questions. +rep to the winners

Question #6

Give the full avatar name of the person that looted an Improved DOA Strikehammer on Crystal Palace

Back