Withdrawal time

It states on website that withdrawals can take up to 30 buisiness days to process, so no point getting pissed off if they work within their stated timeframe.

Sure, I think 30 days (6 weeks as it's 30 buisness days) is too long but all my 21 withdrawals so far have been made within their timeframe (only 2 going over 30 standard days) so no point freaking when they're working as they've stated.

hmmdidum.... would be nice to withdraw that nice stack of nothing i got in storage, or mebbe i should get that ATH first... ? :)

35th day for me today... and still not committed... I made 1 withdraw before this... which took 22 days to get committed. I hoped to wait less this time... I guess everyone is waiting this long (I didn't make round number but that shouldn't make problem right?)

Took me exactly 30 days to get my withdraw.

As someone who has never withdrawn, is it necessary to provide the IBAN number when you want your money?

I've tried searching my bank's website but found no reference to an IBAN.

Gave a withdrawal in order yesterday evening, will keep you up to date :)

As someone who has never withdrawn, is it necessary to provide the IBAN number when you want your money?

I'm not sure it is necessary but I think it might speed up the process from ultra-slow to slow :)
Almost every European banks have IBAN-numbers, if you cant find anything on their site, phone them up!

Cheers!
/Dolph

lol they take the money from our visa on a second, and i withdraw it takes me almost 2 months to get thems money, i think they hold the money into a bank just to get more tax from bank

Check your statement, there should be an IBAN No. there.

Check your statement, there should be an IBAN No. there.
Yep. It's there on the paper statements - large as life. Not on the online statements though.

Thankyou for clearing that up for me. +rep.

Finally committed :)... that was 29th business day

It takes this long even when your deposit source and withdraw destination are both the same (and a debit account)?

Ten days from Second Life to my PayPal account then another 5 days to my bank account. Getting so tired of MA's bs about their great real economy.

Have fun,
Candy

On a happy note i withdrew money from ultimatebet (poker website) which uses Bank of Ireland and had my first *check* in hand within 4 days by courier. Perhaps just writing a check would be faster processing for MA ;)

The bad news is you are playing on a site known for cheating via superusers and we've been waiting for 26 Months now for the promised hand reports.

Last edited:
Just an update from me. My last couple of withdrawals have taken over 5 standard weeks, still within the 30 bussiness days quoted by MA but slower than usual - hope they speed it up soon.

I hope so,

2 withdraws pending, 5 business weeks is a little long in the tooth for a bank.

22 working days from withdrawal to "committed" email. This is to a UK bank account, and this was my first withdrawal.

Not sure how long it takes from this point until it hits my account.

Nim keep us udated

they should have a debit card system, where you can withdraw your peds instantly from your card IRL from an ATM

I think thay did have a system advertised for that it should be instant or if not a week max for proccesing and a few days for our banks proccesing its false advertising i understand that it can take upto 30 days at busy times

they should have a debit card system, where you can withdraw your peds instantly from your card IRL from an ATM

according to frank we allready have this and its working hunky dory:D

I think thay did have a system advertised for that it should be instant or if not a week max for proccesing and a few days for our banks proccesing its false advertising i understand that it can take upto 30 days at busy times

And that is 30 business days.

Back