Withdrawal time

In Love With

Elite
Beautiful SerraAngel Angel
Was wondering how long it took you to withdraw money ... It's been 29 days and apart from a standart reply, MA has not transferred the withdrawn ped into my account ...

IMO its really bad advertising pissing ppl of by delaying such a simple matter..

How long did it take for other ppl?

Angel

3 month for me

Up to 3 months I'd say

Standard withdrawals are 3 weeks atm(out of what most ppl say). Used to be 3 months long time ago.

I've never withdrawn, but I've heard the first withdrawal requires much more time to process.

I think they manually check the avatar's transactions to make sure there weren't scams / second accounts.

For subsequent withdrawals the process is much more automated. (faster)

3 month for me

and he is in the same country as MA...took me 1 month only but my bank was in my country of origin

Sinking ship anyone?

took 6 weeks first time last year .. not that bad

Sinking ship anyone?

lol.

Sometimes it can take long, especially with the recent upgraded security when withdrawing on the banks side due some changes i believe..

Last withdraw from me was 11 days. before those changes.

lol.

Sometimes it can take long, especially with the recent upgraded security when withdrawing on the banks side due some changes i believe..

Last withdraw from me was 11 days. before those changes.

Maybe its due to the fact youre in Coat Killers :)

1 week to 3 month , very variable.
After 1 month its good to send a suport case with the ID number of the withdrawal , and ask for news..

1 week to 3 month , very variable.
After 1 month its good to send a suport case with the ID number of the withdrawal , and ask for news..

Already sent two ... It's a joke imo, EU is seriously damaging their reputation with this shit ... 29 days for a transfer ??

Angel

If you have made a withdrawal before and they have your bank numbers it sees a lot faster first withdrawal i made took 3 months 2nd 4 days 3rd 4th 5th 30 days.. has it been committed yet? if so not much longer after that..

Already sent two ... It's a joke imo, EU is seriously damaging their reputation with this shit ... 29 days for a transfer ??

Angel

euh remember some banks take forever to proces the transfer. Cant blame it all on MA.

That was on the 13th November, yesterday (9th December) the money hit my account. That's 19 working days :yay:

I used the account number and sort code as suggested by another post in this thread, this worked fine. The value I received was £749, better than my original calculation. My bank has charged me for accepting the money, irrespective of the account number and sort code being used instead of the full IBAN. The statement sent much later than the date the amount was credited, details a charge for £8 which appears to be a flat rate fee.

Thus the original amount forwarded by MA was £757, significantly better than my original estimates.

Now I can start depositing again :silly2:

Check out the rest of the thread to get a perspective of the whole process. I followed the procedure carefully and supplied BIC/BAN details as found on the account you originally registered with MA.

On an intersting note, anyone who's old like meh :laugh: remember having a seperate login and pass-code for the withdrawl section in-game. Never got to use it!

Well, I'll be making a slightly larger withdrawl this time of ~40k, see how long it takes for withdraw #3 :D

My first withdrawal - a very small amount to try the withdrawal system - was deposited to my bank account today. :yay: It was 29 days after my request. Hopefully future withdrawals (assuming I have peds available to withdraw) will be a bit faster.

euh remember some banks take forever to proces the transfer. Cant blame it all on MA.

yes you can, bank transfers usually take 3 days. MA do some checks and want to discourage withdrawls, i accept that so it will be a little longer.

After I have filed 3 support cases , 4 weeks waiting... they say it is processed... havent seen the money yet...

But wel I know where my bank and MA are located, so I am not too worry at all.

MA sux , but they are not so bad as DSB bank.... yet :)

Was wondering how long it took you to withdraw money ... It's been 29 days and apart from a standart reply, MA has not transferred the withdrawn ped into my account ...

IMO its really bad advertising pissing ppl of by delaying such a simple matter..

How long did it take for other ppl?

Angel
Took nearly 3 months for me the first time.
The 2nd time it took a week or something like that.

So far for me it's only been 5 days since i hit the big red button, my bank is HSBC.. got 2 mortgages with them.. they are always fast :) I been pissin MA off latley so i expect 3 months b4 they cough up my peds LOL !

yes you can, bank transfers usually take 3 days. MA do some checks and want to discourage withdrawls, i accept that so it will be a little longer.

MA should not be discouraging withdrawals because that is an aspect of the game they advertise.

excellent answer from MA today ... The withdrawal has been approved (well of course it has been fucking approved, withdrawn 3 times already, why take 29 days to approve it)

Wonder how long till they actually transfer it and what dollar to Euro rate I get.

Gotta say, its really pathetic for a company like MA NOT to do this faster

oh well, see how the next one goes after the money has come this time

Angel

First time i did it , took 13 days and it was a Large amount. And they didnt love romanians :)

On a happy note i withdrew money from ultimatebet (poker website) which uses Bank of Ireland and had my first *check* in hand within 4 days by courier. Perhaps just writing a check would be faster processing for MA ;)

Last redrawal took 1,5 month but I didn't mind at all ... thx to the € verus $ change I actually profitted ;)

are those done faster today than it was 2 years ago?
would be interesting to know...
so pls also indicate the withdrowal time too ...

I've withdrawn twice. Once back this past may and once a few years before. Both times it took about 3 weeks from start to finish. Good luck!

I dont see the reason behind long delays, fair enough check that the name of the avatar "owner" and the account name are the same, check that they can see where the ped came from - most i imagine would be from a Hof or regular business transactions in the case of traders, see if any ongoing support cases have been lodged against the avatar , and if it all comes back clear then pay them. International transfers are usually credited to accounts in 4 days, local might be 1-2 from initiation.

If there is going to be a delay, then send an email saying that. People dont mind waiting if they know what is going on.

Perhaps an APPROXIMATE delay time could be added to the confirmation email,

eg: " Your request for withdrawal has been received and should be processed within the next XX business days."

It's just basic customer service.

I dont see the reason behind long delays, fair enough check that the name of the avatar "owner" and the account name are the same, check that they can see where the ped came from - most i imagine would be from a Hof or regular business transactions in the case of traders, see if any ongoing support cases have been lodged against the avatar , and if it all comes back clear then pay them. International transfers are usually credited to accounts in 4 days, local might be 1-2 from initiation.

If there is going to be a delay, then send an email saying that. People dont mind waiting if they know what is going on.

Perhaps an APPROXIMATE delay time could be added to the confirmation email,

eg: " Your request for withdrawal has been received and should be processed within the next XX business days."

It's just basic customer service.

Yep what she said but also peeps remember "ALL" Banks also make cash of the interest on ur cash while they hold the money while all these checks are going on so dont be surprised if they all do it for a few weeks/month on each end cause they know they can get away with it......:eek:
Then after that its like was said already 3-5 working days for each bank then a few day more for Overseas transfers.
Dont stress, it might even be better for u as the exchange rate might go in ur favour & u get a few extra $$$.

It is a pain tho for it too take so long but thats banks for you :mad:
Hope it turns up soon for ya.

Back