WoF 2010: Team Scotland

WoF

I am available.

Game name : John Hawk Connor

day and time aint a big problem for me atm so you guys pick i will show up :laugh:

Do we have Teamspeak for WoF? Not like there will be a tonne of us anyway :)

And who will be main team?

Am getting excited now :yay:

Nothing sorted as yet, we should probably get the finger out. I wonder if last years one is avaiable to us again, that one was run by E-lite wasn't it?

Main team as always will be decided pretty much on the day. Whomever shows up with the most dps is in the main team :)

Chjeers sheep :) You saw it then. It's up for the duration until the wof, hopefully it's shown semi regulary :)

Good luck in WoF neighbours :)

Go Scotland

Thanks for welcome looking forward to getting started::wtg:

yay:

Sorry team, I'm late....

Inverness Caley Thistle here, and if you have any use of me in the
Support team, I'll wield a
FAP-28 in one hand and a Hedoc SK-20 in the other.

Sword dances can also be performed on demand... :ahh:

Better late than never ;)

For WoF Week End am Off work Saturday and Sunday :)

Must ave been fate ;)

Hope we get some good loot out there too!

Kygon Shr00m Infraction

will be available when I can for the rounds.... keep me posted on times in advance, PS I don't want to be cap.

playing Mafia Wars on FB for a few months and getting to clan level fighter makes you realise how good EU is , so im back and if im back i might aswell fly some colours.

my ancient hunting tartan, I wore as best man at my brothers wedding yesterday!

1149k6buchan.gif

Radio use the http://www.world-of-firepower.com/forum same users and passes just new domain (hurri get your arse in gear and give me some content for ya mate!)

EDIT: TS requested

Last edited:
Kygon Shr00m Infraction

will be available when I can for the rounds.... keep me posted on times in advance, PS I don't want to be cap.

You're Late!!!! ..... & good to see you back :)

Great to have you back in the team Kygon, even if not as the Captain this year.
Now all we need is Beki, and our odds of doing well are almost as good as previous years.

Glad to see you found your own way here Caley! I just hope Space and CandyQueen can do the same.

try not to take a time this Sat evening ...... wife decided she wants to 'do something' on Valentine's Weekend ...... I thought we were too old for this nonsense !!!!

Unless I missed it somehow, I still need a hunting slot from Team Scotland...

Please choose from these times:

13 FEB @ 1400 MA Time
14 FEB @ 0700 MA Time
14 FEB @ 1100 MA Time

OK, asked to post here since i'm totaly new.

Ava name: Mat Matori Elder
Captain: never done this before so leaving it up to the pros's
Anything else: Mainly available in evening hours; since it's my first time and i'm low level i guess i will be support

Nice one Matori.

OK team, we're going to be hunting @ 1400 on the 13th.

!1400 on the 13th!

Ok ... I'll be there ..... I'll change over my Sat shift to Sunday.

Sunday 13th at 14:00 MA time

Now could someone explain here or send me a PM on how this works - as i said its my first time so i'm literally a virgin on this things :silly2:

Sunday 13th at 14:00 MA time

Now could someone explain here or send me a PM on how this works - as i said its my first time so i'm literally a virgin on this things :silly2:

Its saturday 13th ;) just so your not mixed up :D

you will get a pm on here from Radio telling us all a place to meet up about 1 hour to 30 mins before the event.

Show up we will explain all that you need to know then :)

As simple as that. ;)

Just so you know what to expect tommorrow Matori...

Once we've all turned up Radio will select the best three to join him in the "main" team - most likely Kygon, Sheeps and Beki, if Beki signs up. The rest of us will be in the support team, I imagine there will be less than 12 so there will most likely be only one support team.

We then would need to try and get globals on the following mobs:

Support:

Gokibusagi (Any Maturity) 4
Argonaut (Scavenger and Above) 3
Faucervix (Any Maturity) 2
Argonaut (Guardian and Below) 1

Bonus:
Exarosaur (Any Maturity) 25

The Exarosaur, as the bonus, can only be globalled on ONCE, but it is worth 25 points, so is very much worth getting. Once whoever is on that mob gets it, than that person (or possibly people) will then focus again on the other 4 mobs along with the rest of the support team.

It's unlikely I'll be able to make it given that I can only piggy-back on the neighbours wireless and he has a habit of turning it off, so even if I do make it I could disconnect at any moment. I'll be moving at the end of the month to somewhere with a stable connection included though.

Just so you know what to expect tommorrow Matori...

Hmmm... too bad there is not a time there. I could know when to expect Team Scotland to hunt ;)

Seriously... I never got a message regarding a time slot. I really hope it is at 1400 or 2200...

Hmmm... too bad there is not a time there. I could know when to expect Team Scotland to hunt ;)

Seriously... I never got a message regarding a time slot. I really hope it is at 1400 or 2200...

Radio posted it:

!1400 on the 13th!

Radio posted it:

!1400 on the 13th!

yup read this thread easily found

yup read this thread easily found

Please pick your time early and pm Rayne Jade or myself.

*cough cough* The part from Hurrikane is easily found as well ;) My point was that there was never a PM recieved requesting a time slot, at least not to me. No problem for the time you have choosen, but in the future I would strongly recommend sending the PM to make sure you get the slot you want. Posting in the thread is not a guarantee.

Good luck tomorrow Team Scotland!! :thumup:

*cough cough* The part from Hurrikane is easily found as well ;) My point was that there was never a PM recieved requesting a time slot, at least not to me. No problem for the time you have choosen, but in the future I would strongly recommend sending the PM to make sure you get the slot you want. Posting in the thread is not a guarantee.

Good luck tomorrow Team Scotland!! :thumup:

Your message prompted the post :)

Thanks and we will feel back slot times via pm lfrom the next match :)

12 man main team roster needs posted to Rayne.

That's pretty much all of us this year? :)

Back