WoF Hurrikane Jacket

Hurrikane

Slayer
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Oscar Hurrikane SkyQuake
It's red, male and has trophy designs on the shoulders as well as the back, It's the only one in-game. I'm drowning in a sea of RL debt and no work on the horizon.

So is it worth anything or do I start planning the heist I always dreamed of?

Hurrikane

P.S. To anyone ready to post things like "You can't sell that, have some respect, it's like a medal" etc etc; come up with a way to explain to my wife how a few pixels in a video game is more important than the debts we have and I'm all ears.

hey! I said I would buy some of ur cool itans and u said u didn't wanna sell any....
alright what's your offer for the cool looking jacket?
mwahahah I'll be looking like an uber :DDDDD

hey! I said I would buy some of ur cool itans and u said u didn't wanna sell any....
alright what's your offer for the cool looking jacket?
mwahahah I'll be looking like an uber :DDDDD

LOL firstly the coolest item I have is a Foxtrot ME, a gift from the participants for hosting WoF 2008 that I treasure highly and use daily. After the Delta and Bear the rest is basically tt food and UNL weapons that no-one uses (except me, I buy stuff I want to keep). I've sold every scrap of loot and storage to keep playing, musta raised over 400 PED (Woooo).

I'm asking how much it's worth, as this is the pricecheck thread not the selling thread. If it can help me out of a hole I'll sell it, if it can't, I'll keep it gladly. But at the moment it's the only thing my avatar owns that isn't needed on a hunt. It's also potentially the most valuable item I have. I just need to know what people might be willing to pay.

Hurrikane

It all depends how much your RL debt is... if it is so desperate that you need to sell the jacket, it probably won't pay for it. Best of luck though, maybe you can make it all up in the Second Golden Age (TM). Or maybe you could just ask MA realllllly nicely to help you out a bit, I'm not sure how much they should be paying you for WoF, but I don't feel a jacket covers it all :silly2:

Not less than 5K ped imho ;p

Screenie or it doesn't exist.

Screenie or it doesn't exist.

:rolleyes:

I'm gonna say it's worth at least an ATH on the hunting board, :)D) the question is, does anyone with the money to buy it think it's worth 30K+? With an item like that, it's really hard to do a PC, because it will be worth a very different amount to different people.

It's red, male and has trophy designs on the shoulders as well as the back, It's the only one in-game. I'm drowning in a sea of RL debt and no work on the horizon.

So is it worth anything or do I start planning the heist I always dreamed of?

Hurrikane

P.S. To anyone ready to post things like "You can't sell that, have some respect, it's like a medal" etc etc; come up with a way to explain to my wife how a few pixels in a video game is more important than the debts we have and I'm all ears.

IMHO you shouldn't be able to sell those jackets ;)

And to maybe help a litle bit on finding the value of it, one of the '07 jakets, male, went off the auction with 3k SB and no bids.

this is a unique item only 1 around and a reward for hard work.
yeah ofcourse i would say not to sell it due to being a personal trophy item, but if rl is getting to u and have no other exits then i wish u luck on sales.
Real life always comes first.
soz to hear about the situation m8, and i would recon for a collector it might be worth up to 10 ish k but its a matter of finding him/her.
it is not a typical investment as price prolly wont inflate much.

gl m8 hope u find a speedy way out.

this is a unique item only 1 around and a reward for hard work.

Yes, and I was glad to get it. But I must admit, as rewards go, it's not the most useful one. If it can bring some relief to my finances, it becomes more than useful, and my gratitude for receiving it would increase tenfold.

Real life always comes first.

gl m8 hope u find a speedy way out.

Never gonna starve, life ain't beat me yet:)

Hurrikane

Not less than 5K ped imho ;p

yeah I agree, would be a great item for someone that collects PE/EU nostalgic items (hint, hint..... where are u Ace!)

but opinions are like assholes...... everyone has one and we all think each others stinks :)

Back