WoF Opalo Hunt 4 HoF II

phiew... lucky i noticed :eek: this thread today and not tomorrow :D

i was part of the first event also, can't wait for the second :yay:
sign me in

P.S. : hope this time i'll be in a globaling team :woohoo:

thank you for the info. count me in.

btw, do you already have a buyer for enhanced fluid memory sticks? ;)

- Loot will be set to looter takes all and you should leave it for captain to loot unless he/she dies

this means participants should be strongly advised to use keyboard, not mouse to shoot.

Tonights the night!

England WoF Opalo Hunt 4 HoF II.

No armour needed!

Opalo and 20ped ammo!

Meet at Atlas Island South @ 19:30 hours MA time to join a team.

Brought to you courtesy of the England WoF Team.

Great!! :cool:

Nos vemos en la fiesta ... /=)

Die spider, DIE! :laugh:

I'll try to make it if I can, sounds like great fun and if I can't make it I wish the best for everyone who does and have fun :D

And don't forget that the loot from each person in every 12 man team is handed in at the end of the hunt and split equally between everyone who takes part.

So if your sub-team isn't globalling don't panic! :eek: ;)

Don’t Panic

So if your sub-team isn't globalling don't panic! :eek: ;)

Graden Foss is a seasoned traveller. He does not panic at all, under no circumstances. He is only running, because he has urgent other things to do in other, far away places...

12884-dontpanic.jpg

(However, Mr. Foss admits to being slow and clumsy because of still low Agility. It may have happened that he’s chased for prolonged times at New Oxford a GD which turned out to be another, quite annoyed fellow colonist while others were successfully apprehending later-turning-to-rogue person Blackmoore. It may also have happened that he got shot by another fellow colonist near Solfais Crater, because he led his mob train of 11 in the woods inadvertently into the mob train of 14 of said fellow colonist. :dunno:

Mr. Foss also confesses to not having obtained a Hitchhiker’s towel on Calypso yet.)

Last edited:
Just for information.

Last time (maybe even last twice?) we came home after having a ball with a profit...so chances are it's not going to actually cost much if anything at all. :)

If you have any queries don't be shy about asking either here or when we meet at Atlas Island South. The only silly questions are those you don't ask ;)

Fame, fortune, spiders, wormholes, and IMHO a possible record team hunt ...what more can you ask?

See you all tonight

t

Looks like a lot of fun if I can be there today at this time you can count me in to :)

This will be sweet !:yay:

Cya guys tonight !

One will do one's utmost to attend. Sounds jolly exciting what! ;)

Less than 3 hours to go,
get your opalo oiled and ready :yay:

Less than 3 hours to go,
get your opalo oiled and ready :yay:

Seems I tt'd my lucky one from the last hunt so let's hope the new one I just got is as good or even better!! :D

Seems I tt'd my lucky one from the last hunt so let's hope the new one I just got is as good or even better!! :D

You should send a support ticket to MA see if they wont give you back the lucky one! :D

OK a friend of mine is comming to, his name is

Super Sharpy Sharpshooter

He's pretty new to this game, so it will be a nice event for him :)

and I still have my lucky Opalo (had this one a long time now (at least a year I think)

:yay: Im not working tonight :yay: Might have to see if I can find a Opalo, I'm sure there is one under the junk in my storage :yay:

Zib Black Onyx, if you CTD'd, we are at Palms Corner for you to hand in your loot :)

Holy dung... I missed it :scratch2:

was very nice thx again :)
+rep and send you some efd too :)

thanks for the hunt, good times! Looking forward to the next time.

Hotei

Thanks for the hunt, the picnic at Palms was good..... shame the Mayor, Mr 7 couldn't make it....

Lily liked it, and even took her shoes off in the sand:eek:

Stinky:yay:

Thanks everyone for turning up and making it a fun event. Shame lootius didn't reward us with a hof, but we got a few swirlies.

It was a bit chaotic but eh thats what makes it fun ;) we'll learn from that and next time pick a mob with less density so we don't get swarmed by too many.

Thanks to all the team leaders for helping with the loot share. Special thanks to Jimmy B for doing all the maths again.

Thanks everyone, hope you all had fun!

It was a bit chaotic this time, with a few people we encountered along the way seemingly setting out to deliberately mess things up. And the fast regeneration on the mobs makes them a bit troublesome from an Opalo point of view, so maybe we chose the wrong mob this time.

Still, it was a lot of fun, and we got a handful of globals. There was a 2k PED HoF on them just as we were meeting, we timed it just wrong :D

Total Loot was:

opalo3.jpg

Which we split at 10.32 PED between 93 people in 8 teams.

Some people in my team (Oni) left before we got to distribute the PEDs, I have screens of the team so send me a PM here and we can arrange to meet up in-game some time.

I looted one mob as it belonged to our team and the leader wasn't anywhere near:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

and here's loot being handed in:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

nothing more to report. :)

Was a ball again, the spiders are a small size and pretty numerous ...and weren't for loot dropping...a change of mob would be cool I agree. We'd not know if we didn't try though, so that's cool enough.

Everyone was happy (again) and asking when the next one is happening, so the main aim of having fun was acheived.

Maybe next time we can hit something in PvP where troublesome dicks can become "mobs" and be sent to sit on the dead stair?

Thx to all who came, all who organised, and to the wormhole creators who never seem to get a pat on the back ..Nadie and Madsheep if I'm right?

See you all next time :)

t

Spiders drop sweat??

It was one more time a great Fun.

Many Thanks @ England Wof Team. Get ready for the next one !

Dang :(
Got home 1 hour late...

Forgot about the time-zones :(

I'll be there next time guys!

How was the Loot?
Any HOF / ATHs? :D

Great Chaotic Crazy Fun Again!!

Well done everybody :yay:

Back