WoF Opalo Hunt 4 HoF II

sending following invite to socities that may be interested in this event. If you know of a society that may be interested let me know. Thanks.

Greetings fellow colonist,
We cordially invite your whole society to an evening of fun, more commonly referred to as:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/events/154410-wof-opalo-hunt-4-hof-ii.html

This is an opalo hunt designed for:
- Minimum cost. You only need an opalo + 20 ped of ammo. No armour or anything else required
- Maximun fun. Meet new people and new societies. Feel the power of numbers (on last hunt there were 67 colonists). This hunt we are sending invites to whole societies to come and join the fun.
- Golden swirlies

Best wishes,
Ace

sending following invite to socities that may be interested in this event. If you know of a society that may be interested let me know. Thanks.

Greetings fellow colonist,
We cordially invite your whole society to an evening of fun, more commonly referred to as:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/events/154410-wof-opalo-hunt-4-hof-ii.html

This is an opalo hunt designed for:
- Minimum cost. You only need an opalo + 20 ped of ammo. No armour or anything else required
- Maximun fun. Meet new people and new societies. Feel the power of numbers (on last hunt there were 67 colonists). This hunt we are sending invites to whole societies to come and join the fun.
- Golden swirlies

Best wishes,
Ace

Try NBK Group,especially the army and legion

Thanks for the invitation :) we'll be there! A full team of 12, i hope, is on the way!

I'll try to turn up, gatman is the name! ill msg up and tell friends :wtg:
sounds like the buisness!

Sounds like fun - I might be there :)

I´ll try to be there if nothing else comes up IRL! Will also ask around for more ppl :> :wtg::wtg:

when we will have the meeting place ?

I better dust off the trusty old opalo. Sign me in, sounds like fun :)

when we will have the meeting place ?

You already have it : Atlas Island South, first post is now updated with that. Spiders if you missed that post too :)

Look forward to a huge hunt and hopefully some loot to match :yay:

t

Last one was awesome, this one should be more !:yay:

Sign me up please !

thanks for the invite ace! will try to make it.

if anybody is interested in doing this sort of thing on a regular basis, i have dusted off my old soc term and am attempting to give Divide and Conquer another go, so if ur looking for a new soc, please give this a read.

I better dust off the trusty old opalo. Sign me in, sounds like fun :)

If it's anything like the last one it will be an absolute blast! :yay:

Ace, two have signed up in the old thread in case you haven't seen and if they haven't posted in here ;)

If it's anything like the last one it will be an absolute blast! :yay:

Ace, two have signed up in the old thread in case you haven't seen and if they haven't posted in here ;)

Allready sorted, I've sent them a pm with details of the new hunt ;)

if it's not too late to sign up, i'll be there :)

if it's not too late to sign up, i'll be there :)

Never too late to join this, welcome aboard. Remeber to check the first post in this thread for time and location.

im in, time to give the spider some back what ive got from em bfore :handgun:

I'm definatly in asswell!!! :wtg: and so will be my socmates :yay:

Is it possible to reserve a team for knights only? and then fill it later with spots left open?

Greets,

I'm definatly in asswell!!! :wtg: and so will be my socmates :yay:

Is it possible to reserve a team for knights only? and then fill it later with spots left open?

Greets,

I'll try and arrange that (no guarantees though)

Opalo + Spiders. Sounds fun, I join! :)

Preparations for the Event

Boxing. :boxer: This is from the Open Championship of Aegis Mound.

In preparation for the upcoming WoF Opalo Hunt 4 Hof II event, "Dr. PowerFist" Graden Foss is steeling himself by taking on an extremely ugly adversary from the thereabouts. No wonder that the audience is constantly crying »Foul!«

12862-boxing-open-championship-aegis-mound.jpg

Last edited:
Are there any TP's that i will need to get my Disciple so he can participate too?

Thanks, looking forward to the hunt!

Hotei

Are there any TP's that i will need to get my Disciple so he can participate too?

Thanks, looking forward to the hunt!

Hotei

Try to get him to Atlas South so he can meet up with the teams. We'll be using a wormhole to transport people to the destination if they don't have the TP, so no need to worry about other TPs. Even if he doesn't have Atlas South we can still get him to the right place :)

Right on Brother, thanks for the help.

Hotei

Weeeeeee .

HI.

Weeeeeeeeee Today is the day :yay::yay:

Tonight's the night we're gonna make it happen.
Tonight we'll put all other things aside.
Give in this time and show me some HOF`S.
We're goin' for those Globals in the night.

I want to Loot you, Kill you,
Wrap myself around you.
I want to squeeze you, please you,
I just can't get enough.
And if you move real slow,
I'll Get a HOF.

I'm so excited,
And I just can't hide it.
I'm about to lose control,
And I think I like it.
I'm so excited,
And I know, I know, I know,
I know, I know I want to Loot you.

Regards.

Lana :yay:

HI.

Weeeeeeeeee Today is the day :yay::yay:

Tonight's the night we're gonna make it happen.
Tonight we'll put all other things aside.
Give in this time and show me some HOF`S.
We're goin' for those Globals in the night.

I want to Loot you, Kill you,
Wrap myself around you.
I want to squeeze you, please you,
I just can't get enough.
And if you move real slow,
I'll Get a HOF.

I'm so excited,
I'm about to lose control,
And I think I like it.
I'm so excited,
And I know, I know, I know,
I know, I know I want to Loot you.

Regards.

Lana :yay:

he he ...nice one :)

Sounds like big fun. I'll do my very best to be there.

good morning England,

please PM me the rules (loot sharing mechanics, recommended ammo stack, etc.).

Hi,

Hi,

Yes how much ammo. Should we use AMP on the Opalo ?
I guess no amor ?
regards.

Lana

Once at Atlas Island South. You'll be invited to team up by one of the players listed in the first post. Once your team is full your team will go to destination. This will make it easier for the remaining ones at Atlas Island South to form into teams.

- Loot will be set to looter takes all and you should leave it for captain to loot unless he/she dies
- Each kill will be screen shot so we know who looted what
- You will need 20peds of ammo (2000 medium weapon cells), and an unamped opalo
- At end of hunt give remaining unused ammo to team captain
- All loot will be given to team captain, all team captains give loot to one person. Who will tally up and convert it to peds to give back to team captains. Team captains then distribute the peds to their team members.

**NewsFlash**
- Once all teams are at destination there will be a short film being made by Pinky.
- Everyone to stay behind team captain for the film (maybe an idea to form into roman army type squads)
- The fiming will be 2-3 mins long and will involve me leading the way. The rest of the teams will be 20-30 metres behind me. We will all be walking while Pinky films.

*Your ten mins of fame coming up*

Pinky will be making a Wof England promotional film.

Back