WoF Opalo Hunt for a HoF

Nice to see you all had fun.

The pk hof i got at end was crazy....amazingly difficult shooting people in a line yanno :)

Those 5 were my team :silly2: :laugh::yay:

Brilliant event George and huge thanks to you for organising it all!! It was a real laugh and the radar was a sight to behold when everyone was running from the tp. I'll try and get some screenshots up tomorrow of that, the teams and double wormholes :D

That it sure was i remember one person saying "I feel so strong", he he when we were running to the LA. Sure did feel invinsible seeing that radar and sure enough we were those Grand Formidon went down in seconds. We need a bigger harder mob MA :yay:

Here's one of our globals, looks like I missed the screenie for the other one.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Thanks George for organising, and thanks to everyone who turned up and made it a fun event. That sea of green and yellow dots charging the Gormidon LA was quite a sight!

Thanks to everyone for being patient whilst we teamed up, and when we were splitting the loot! And apologies to people who got stuck at revives, etc, next time we'll do it in a bigger LA with no revive issues. But those Grand Formidons had to get an Opalo initiation!

We had wormholes, we had Opalo fun, we had 7 globals, and we had a little impromptu pk fight at the end. Hope everyone had fun!

The loot stats were:

Teams: 6
Ammo: 20 PED each
Globals: 7
TT Loot: 1300.78 PED
Item Markup: 147.39 PED
Return: 21.61 PED each

So we beat the Gormidons!

For those who were in teams that didn't get to see much of the loot, this is what it all looked like put together:

lootopaloeng.jpg

Items are LR59, Martial Arms, Martial Feet, and a Stingury sword (someone bought it so it turned into a PED stack).

I think a few people left before loot was handed out, we should have screens of teams so if you left early just yell.

I forgot :ahh:

Sorry, Id like to blame Jimmy for this.

Why?

Dunno, but Im a woman, I'll come up with something if you give me time :laugh:

Glad you guys had a good time!!! :wtg:

Some random SS from WoF Opalo Hunt

I forgot :ahh:

Sorry, Id like to blame Jimmy for this.

Why?

Dunno, but Im a woman, I'll come up with something if you give me time :laugh:

Glad you guys had a good time!!! :wtg:

I don't think it was my fault, so I blame Oleg. But I'll apologise on his behalf :D

Reactions: dj.
The loot stats were:

Teams: 6
Ammo: 20 PED each
Globals: 7
TT Loot: 1300.78 PED
Item Markup: 147.39 PED
Return: 21.61 PED each

So we beat the Gormidons!

Great job working it all out Jimmy!!

Some random SS from WoF Opalo Hunt

:laugh: Some great ones there!

Here are a few of mine:

Second gathering at Nate having sorted teams out at Atlas Haven South

Heading out to the Gormidons!

Globals 1-5 from my Team :yay:

Note the floating gun :D

This one I was wormholing at the same time :laugh:

Heading back through double wormholes.... thank you MadSheep ;)

The payment line!

A little impromtu PK fun

eta... forgot the floating gun lol

Last edited:
Was awesome fun, the hunt, the wormhole, the globals, the PK sillieness...and the "WTF is this??" we got from everyone we met swiftly followed by "Can I join?" :laugh:

Fruit in loot ? :laugh:

Next ime, since we all agttack as one....teams of ten would make splitting the ATH up a lot easier don't you think ?

+rep for getting it organised and thx a bunch, see you saturday :)

t

it was one of the best events i've ever done :D
thanks for organising and i hope it will be organised again some time :yay:

Definately had fun :) Thanks for getting us all together for the hunt.

Ty Ace and all others involved for the great opalo hunt,had a good time.:)

CRAZY !

That was just Crazy :)

Can't wait for the next of these opalo Hunts !

Huge Thanks to Georges and others People
And Gratz for you PK Hof:silly2:

Had a good time guys thanks for the event
here some movies

Arses! :mad:

I so would have joined up with this if I had seen it!

George, gimmie a shout when the next one is on (can do a front page story on it too!) ;)

Was a great experience with good laughs..

Thanks to you George for organising and to everyone that helped make it a success with wormholes etc

See you all at the next one :D

Thank everyone for the great event,thank's Nadie for wormhole's,more than four years in game but see it first time :ahh: But I think that GFormidon was too easy,have not so much fun with it in comparison with tough spiders for example ;) So maybe they will be our next aim :) And yes,don't forget about Daspletor dream :D

Thanks guys for crazy and fun event...i had a great time. :dance:

Excellent event folks - thanks :yay:

Fun, eco, and lots of ticks on my EU 'to-do' list (experience a wormhole; badger a formidon, meet some fellow Brits etc.). Added and ticked 'See amazing long green snake on radar' on the night hehe.

Thanks also to the fappers and wormie-crafters, who made the experience that bit more special/survivable.

Is it time for the next one yet?

Now, is it?

Now....?

WOOT!! Was really a blast, ty Ace for organizing (and gratz on the pk hof :laugh:), ty Nadie for our Team Awesome (and the double wormhole was pretty awesome too, was standing in front of you for that one and when you sent yours out I got some cool screen effects in my face :eek:), ty Cy for the vids :wtg: and just plain old ty to everyone who came along, can't wait for the next one.

Thank everyone for the great event,thank's Nadie for wormhole's,more than four years in game but see it first time :ahh: But I think that GFormidon was too easy,have not so much fun with it in comparison with tough spiders for example ;) So maybe they will be our next aim :) And yes,don't forget about Daspletor dream :D

The Gormidons weren't that easy, quite a lot of people were dying from time to time.

But yes, next time should be a different mob anyway, keep it interesting. I think spiders are certainly an option. Daspletor would be fun to try, but we'd need a lot of people to have any chance of it working and getting a lot of people up to CND isn't the easiest of tasks. But it could be done, so maybe one day!

The Gormidons weren't that easy, quite a lot of people were dying from time to time.

But yes, next time should be a different mob anyway, keep it interesting. I think spiders are certainly an option. Daspletor would be fun to try, but we'd need a lot of people to have any chance of it working and getting a lot of people up to CND isn't the easiest of tasks. But it could be done, so maybe one day!

Wait for the 80-seat space bus in VU10 :D

Please, Advertise the next one in this thread so we can't miss it ! :)

subscribed :silly2:

Obsolutly wicked and outstanding event, had sooo much fun!!! I'm ready for the next one :yay:

Wait for the 80-seat space bus in VU10 :D

Sounds good, let's book our flight with EUsyJet - 25 PED round trip ticket per person, with complementary Opalo and 20 PED ammo :D

Sounds good, let's book our flight with EUsyJet - 25 PED round trip ticket per person, with complementary Opalo and 20 PED ammo :D

i can hold 4 :)

anyway dasps and an opallo, we need atleast 2-3 teams shooting at them lol

pink

i can hold 4 :)

anyway dasps and an opallo, we need atleast 2-3 teams shooting at them lol

pink

How about 6 full teams?

That's almost 300 damage per second.

Daspletor should be do-able, at least with the size we had now, pack your Breer M2a's ! :D

This event was thé most hilarious I've seen in a loooooooong time !
People showing up @ Neco Valley, and Grand Formidon LA's they really helped out eachother ! Great work team (leaders) !

Overall communication was a bit blurry at first but that soon picked up way better as the giant green dot slowly but surely wiped out the red dots on radar.

Only comment I would like to add:

Next time bring 5K Ammo!!! :yay:
Makes for a supersweet Hunt !

Back