World Domination

Status
you think you are a cK after a few short months?... oh dear, again it might work that way in BA but not in cK. Perhaps that is why we can overcome things that other folk find impossible?
Seems obvious you were not worthy for cK true membership, so I guess BA will take you and thats your lot:p

I am happy with that, you too. A win win so lets be happy :)

Tell me then, why didnt you got to UU when they made it?
Why did you left cK?

I liked cK when it had a certain spirit, but it totally died with some time.
But I'll wait to see who will change towards this to me, :)

Are some of you actually serious? The trolling is top notch and again I think BAHQ deserves all the props for what they achieved in an area I'm not that good in myself, ie PKing. But do you guys have any idea how many times I read the ''cK dies/died" story in the last 10 years? YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN.

Here's a reality check: cK is still here and going strong, and apparently is still relevant judging from all the attention this thread is getting, thank you for that. Name me one other soc that achieved that in the upper echelons of PE? Apart from some apparent personal vendettas and bad encounters I don't know much about simply because I haven't been active in a while, I reckon we should just respect each other as rivals in a game, because that's all there's to it really.

oOoOoOOoOoOoo......

Last edited:
U can talk but the Beast wont listen.......

Tell me then, why didnt you got to UU when they made it?
Why did you left cK?

I liked cK when it had a certain spirit, but it totally died with some time.
But I'll wait to see who will change towards this to me, :)

you want answers, here we go.

I was proud to be cK general, in the circumstances an impossible task at that time. mistakes were taken by all parties but here is the difference........

In the end we are cK.

Just because you don't feel it doesn't mean others don't. Sorry about that, I guess BA** (whichever soc it is) makes you feel special.... but you are not

Once a true cK always a true cK, no going back.

Its just the way it is.

so put that in your pipe and smoke it!

you want answers, here we go.

I was proud to be cK general, in the circumstances an impossible task at that time. mistakes were taken by all parties but here is the difference........

In the end we are cK.

Just because you don't feel it doesn't mean others don't. Sorry about that, I guess BA** (whichever soc it is) makes you feel special.... but you are not

Once a true cK always a true cK, no going back.

Its just the way it is.

so put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Why would i feel like being a cK being shot by UU?
Like i said, i enjoy the soc for a while, but it totally changed, it stopped being the soc it was, and I wasnt the only one aware of that. and some members that are inactive will say the same.

Why would i feel like being a cK being shot by UU?
Like i said, i enjoy the soc for a while, but it totally changed, it stopped being the soc it was, and I wasnt the only one aware of that. and some members that are inactive will say the same.

I guess that is why you became BA and others still feel cK no matter what. That is the difference.

Enough said, I don't see any part to debate?

Slogan suggestion.... once cK always cK. If you don't feel that..... Not our problem :ahh:

*Instert cool looking badass comment*

Jk, good luck with your new soc formation, and may we have many fun battles to come :girl:

I guess that is why you became BA and others still feel cK no matter what. That is the difference.

Enough said, I don't see any part to debate?

Slogan suggestion.... once cK always cK. If you don't feel that..... Not our problem :ahh:

Exactly,
The point is being spit on the face, and not giving a fuck about about the recruit is all cK is about?
Like i said,
I left 'cause the soc changed to much, and so did you.
So I'll rest my case here.

like some alrdy said, GL with the return of cK

Proud not to be a cK.

Proud not to be a cK.

You are Black Angels, not the Church of St. Peter.

You should be as analytical of yourselves as you are of others because facts have been distorted during these delusions of self rightousness. You naturally gravitated towards each other because you share similarities in some way or another, you are the birds who have flocked. Smack talk, lack of integrity, excuses, lies, hypocrisy, self honouring. You think your above all that? Pffft. You are that.

You've rounded on this thread because thats what you do, you attack, you shout and scream, bite and tear. You accuse others of actions your own societies commit, you talk of past wrongs but I dont see the victims posting anywhere to make proof of these rants. Just the gibberings of a bitter, failed man.

There is no mistaking the unrequited force of the BA family. You are a brutal powerhouse. Some of you have your heads above the mire, but collectively it's just a wild and untamed beast that has no reason to exist other than to slash and cut, scream, scratch and spit. You are a Frankensteins monster created by a mad, mad brain and you take pride in the crazed horror you collectively are.

A Darwinian response to your dreadful group of societies and verminous friends was born today.

cK will fall like the rough hand of your angry unloving mother upon your fat, oily, little asses.

You are Black Angels, not the Church of St. Peter.

You should be as analytical of yourselves as you are of others because facts have been distorted during these delusions of self rightousness. You naturally gravitated towards each other because you share similarities in some way or another, you are the birds who have flocked. Smack talk, lack of integrity, excuses, lies, hypocrisy, self honouring. You think your above all that? Pffft. You are that.

You've rounded on this thread because thats what you do, you attack, you shout and scream, bite and tear. You accuse others of actions your own societies commit, you talk of past wrongs but I dont see the victims posting anywhere to make proof of these rants. Just the gibberings of a bitter, failed man.

There is no mistaking the unrequited force of the BA family. You are a brutal powerhouse. Some of you have your heads above the mire, but collectively it's just a wild and untamed beast that has no reason to exist other than to slash and cut, scream, scratch and spit. You are a Frankensteins monster created by a mad, mad brain and you take pride in the crazed horror you collectively are.

A Darwinian response to your dreadful group of societies and verminous friends was born today.

cK will fall like the rough hand of your angry unloving mother upon your fat, oily, little asses.

So you're saying we're not invited over this Thanksgiving?

Home is where your cK is

Gee but its great to be back home
Home is where I want to be
I've been on the road so long my friend
that if you came along I know you couldn't disagree
it's the same old story, everywhere I go
I get slandered, Libeled,
I hear words I never heard in the bible
and I'm one step ahead of the shoeshine
Two steps away from the county line
Just trying to keep my customers satisfied, satisfied

BA? baaaaaaa ( sheep bleeting noises, maybe dog whistles with Come bye shouts) I am sure you wil come around to your old old old stuck in the mud hollier than thou principles? I hope so, cK is dynamic it moves with the times! BA on the other hand? BA baaaaaaa(sheep bleeting noises, a shepard on the hill, tending his flock? eating his pie) life is good and stagnated in BA...baaaaaa here we go again, sheep in the medow, blindly following, no vision, no guts, but they are happy BA, baaaaaaa ........ Then came the slaughter house to kill those blind sheep, on the wagon, which was in black red and white... it simply said "cK doing our cleaning" Come by BA Come By!!

In order to merge two societies, YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS.

Hatfields & McCoys
Montagues & Capulets
BAHQ & cK

Me sees a pattern.

does not seem cK is dominating anything today

zZZzz fest at LG again...

does not seem cK is dominating anything today

zZZzz fest at LG again...

Maybe they think they have to help us in defense of the land. Can someone teach them the rules of LG?

They must still be trying to assemble enough forces to attack. The UU---->cK transfer is not totally complete yet. Although maybe next week:) (or the week after or the week after or the weak.........)

Tiny

Last edited:
Hope to see a better attack next week, after your 15 mins of attempting this time, then leaving. I was expecting so much more. Anyways...thank you for the little bit of fun you provided. Better luck next time.

Tiny

Last edited:
Status
Back