World's longest thread

:confused:

... WTF are you talking about, m8? so itold him in plain Greek: "Tha sou skisw to kolaraki mwrh loumpina" :D.. , but i got that response instead :

...Which meant, in pygmy, "Idiot! Ships are bigger. Are you stupid?". He then went on to say, "Snarfle. Ihn mulander str Gleek nowilla.", which meant, once again, in Pygmy, "I'm sorry. My Greek is really rusty."...

....as is our ship. Have a watermelon and begone with you....

"... with brains one-third the size of ours, even though we have such small heads...."

Here is what I've been shooting lately

Not with a laser or blp weapon but with a couple of Japanese made Canons.

I took all these with my feet planted firmly on Earth in March and April. Last weekend I was in a kayak photographing reptiles.

Limerick to a small lump of green foul putty I found in my armpit one midsummers day:)

oooh you are so cheesy and rife
my nasal passages are in strife
the hairs have dangled down
acrid snot has drooled to the ground
oooh this putty is ripe
:D

Limerick to a small lump of green foul putty I found in my armpit one midsummers day:)

oooh you are so cheesy and rife
my nasal passages are in strife
the hairs have dangled down
acrid snot has drooled to the ground
oooh this putty is ripe
:D

That is just plain wrong.

hmmm this tread is getting long now, i remember posted in it when it was only a small thread

Not with a laser or blp weapon but with a couple of Japanese made Canons.

I took all these with my feet planted firmly on Earth in March and April. Last weekend I was in a kayak photographing reptiles.

man they are some seriously god pictures! Can you take a picture of a blue tit for me? or maybe a robin with red breasts? think thats what its called ;)

Rip

I didnt read anything here... Just adding a post :yay:

The most beautiful flower in the world for the longest thread in the world :
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
It's called Aubrieta :ahh:

Kylie

man they are some seriously god pictures! Can you take a picture of a blue tit for me? or maybe a robin with red breasts? think thats what its called ;)

Rip

Will you settle for a hungry pelican? :)

pelican.jpg

Wel that's a nice flower! and a nice pelikan :D

Some flowers can reproduce on their own. I also know some people that try this on a regular basis...... meantion no names hey coochear! :laugh:

Thought I might share a nice little friend from my garden with you:silly2:

Adding post.

guess that another post may help on the way reaching the goal.

and..

as one post usualy lead to another one, here comes the another one post..

Awesomeness of nature :eek:

i love the comparison between froggy and your finger .. is that your thumb? :scratch2:

My left index finger mate, a pretty little species of Frog found rarely on Eastern Seaboard of Australia:silly2:

I dunno about 20k replies but i see this thread has over 20k views already.

Keep it going :D

yay, people are replying again to this thread, lets get to 3k posts total on this thread before the end of june :)

Back