Wtf is still wrong

Walter

Prowler
Society
freelancer
I cant beleive that a fucking company who makes its living from the customers cannot make a client which can update itself without any problems, or at least not with problem at every fucking stage. It just simply makes no sense to piss of ppl every fucking time there is an update!! After a few months of break (because i wasnt able to download the shitty updates) i managed to reinstall the whole stuff, and now an update comes, and it just dont downloads. Ok it is now fixed, and now??? The fucking patch just dont apply, it is stuck at one of the .pak files and the appllication does not answer.

the only reason why i still trying to play this very very mismanaged game is that i am kind of a gambling addict and just cant stop spending money... but ppl still like to get some service for their money, if i want to get a shit service while playing with money i go to one of the subway stations and play blackjack with one of the gipsys aout there for fucks sake

Yea they bunch of amateurs! This is problem from VU10. Im not going to read 10 threads and hope for solution from some player. Fix it you buch of trained chimpanzes! :D :D

Reactions: Uni
Yea they bunch of amateurs! This is problem from VU10. Im not going to read 10 threads and hope for solution from some player. Fix it you buch of trained chimpanzes! :D :D

a chimp would do his job better if getting enough banana for it

a chimp would do his job better if getting enough banana for it

Pls this is madness!!! :D I will send em 500kg of bananas right to their meeting room table now. Or is the only programer in MA ill from VU10?

A lot of peoples have trouble every VU, I can not deny. I have to believe them. But I dont know why they have all these troubles.

On my side, I "never" had any trouble (in 5 years on 4 different PC) to download and install a VU.

Get some patience: if client downloads everythign sucesfully (green bar reahces end) all you need is patience. Every patch takes about 2-4 minutes to instal for me and it is always stuck and "not responding". Just go away and come back in few minutes and everything will be fine.

Falagor
:bandit:

I lost faith in the CL back in VU10.3

Home base for me:
Latest VU installation files here

Sometimes takes a little while before the link gets added but better than the CL, for me anyway.

both me and my wife plays and we have never had any problems with any updates on any of the comps

both me and my wife plays and we have never had any problems with any updates on any of the comps

Fantastic, and?

hmmm, maybe they "Walter'ed" you this time :D

Yesterday I figured out the question of life.

As Ive experienced and read and watched news etc. It seems to be all about who scams who the best.

*Bankers steel pensions from hardworking people and puts it in bonus salary=Scam

*People without or lost jobs gets punished with extra fees by goverment controlled companys wich also ends up in bonuses=scam

*Random company uses loopholes to get around their responsibility by following the statments in consumers rights wich is aganst the law=scam

Looks like I have to figure out a way to start my own path to make it in this life, since all ive learned of goverment, big companys etc etc is to be an ass to the weak once they have me in a position I cant get out of without following their rules.

And yes im in a bitter phase of life :( but I try to be :)

Same, but I've heard of many who have :(

Still waiting

Yes try again! Yes try again! Yes try again...3 hours later...Yes try again :mad:

I cant beleive that a fucking company who makes its living from the customers cannot make a client which can update itself without any problems, or at least not with problem at every fucking stage. It just simply makes no sense to piss of ppl every fucking time there is an update!! After a few months of break (because i wasnt able to download the shitty updates) i managed to reinstall the whole stuff, and now an update comes, and it just dont downloads. Ok it is now fixed, and now??? The fucking patch just dont apply, it is stuck at one of the .pak files and the appllication does not answer.

the only reason why i still trying to play this very very mismanaged game is that i am kind of a gambling addict and just cant stop spending money... but ppl still like to get some service for their money, if i want to get a shit service while playing with money i go to one of the subway stations and play blackjack with one of the gipsys aout there for fucks sake

youd probably do better with the gypsies to be honest.
At least you can punch one in the suck if it tries to rip you off/

I can't test this but others are happy:

KNOWN ISSUE
• Repair installation in Client Loader is not working - this will be fixed ASAP.

Another fail............................ :mad:
Anyways since they fixed the file validations tool previously I had no problem updating, so had no use for it :D Now the validation/repair tool is broken and once again I have problems with getting the update.

Took me 5-6 tries before I got a working file, so thought I might share the update file. It is only 30MB ;)
Place this file inside the root of your Entropia Universe installation BUT DON'T run, otherwise this CRAP software will fail.
Launch the ClientLoader and see it validating the file, launching the patch and make magic. When it is done fire up Entropia and have some fun, then delete the file...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2802211/update_10.8.2.43641-10.8.3.43941.exe

I tried this on my 2nd computer, tried running it without letting cl validate patch, it worked fine, but Entropia wouldn't let me play I just got a black screen. So I switched back the numbers in the version.txt file and let the cl validate before launch and now it is working properly.

Fantastic, and?

And here you go:

Abraham Lincoln said:
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
'Nuff Said

And I have never had an issue with any of the updates either.

Anyways, it sucks not being able to get into a game but instead of bitching about this and bitching about that do something about it. Play another game, go outside, or hell get a life. Not being able to get into EU is not the end of the world. Friend of mine couldn't download EU updates for well over a month...she didn't bitch about it, she just picked up another game and started playing and in the end only MA is losing out on the money made from that person's deposits.

You want to make an impact? Try a constructive approach or impact the company where it hurts the most, their wallets.

People never cease to amaze me with some of the idiotic things that they will post online.

People never cease to amaze me with some of the idiotic things that they will post online.

Pot=Kettle :rolleyes:

You get nowhere by slinking away into a corner and doing nothing.

I'd much rather say it out loud and let the company know exactly how I feel then shrink away and leave them guessing or they'll never know.

Pot=Kettle :rolleyes:

You get nowhere by slinking away into a corner and doing nothing.

I'd much rather say it out loud and let the company know exactly how I feel then shrink away and leave them guessing or they'll never know.

So calling a company a bunch of monkey's is the way to get the issues fixed?

There is a way to express your feelings without making you look the monkey.

Yes agreed but telling people to effectively just disappear is hardly gonna get any results either.

Some people express themselves in the worst way but atleast the company knows exactly what they are displeased with.

Silence explains nothing.

You want to make an impact? Try a constructive approach or impact the company where it hurts the most, their wallets.

I never said sit in a corner and say nothing about the issues so if you want to argue with me then don't argue when you agree with something that I've posted ;)

All I'm saying is you don't have to act like a monkey and sling your shit everywhere when you are not happy with the way something is working.

im sorry for not being able to be nice and friendly to a group of ppl who are dont care about their customers enough to give them a satisfying service (i dont say good or an exceptional service)

I never said sit in a corner and say nothing about the issues so if you want to argue with me then don't argue when you agree with something that I've posted ;)

You suggested doing nothing most of the way through the post apart from 4 words.Its only those 4 words I can agree with even though most of your post was suggesting otherwise.

A Play another game, go outside, or hell get a life.

ie: doing nothing.

You then gave an example of what your friend did...

Friend of mine couldn't download EU updates for well over a month...she didn't bitch about it, she just picked up another game and started playing and in the end only MA is losing out on the money made from that person's deposits.

ie: did nothing.

And then after 2 examples of doing nothing or insulting someone by suggesting they have no life we have the only 4 words in the whole post I can agree with.

which was then nicely finished of with another insult

So for the record apart from 4 words I felt your post was just as idiotic.

All I'm saying is you don't have to act like a monkey and sling your shit everywhere when you are not happy with the way something is working.

and its not like being mad about something that does not work, its more like renting a house that does not have a roof

Can't host a file. Can't set a camera view. It looks like the flying bug is back - so they can't fix a bug.

Who trusts these clowns with their money?

Um... chimps are of the ape family, they're not monkeys....
:wise::monkey:

You suggested doing nothing most of the way through the post apart from 4 words.Its only those 4 words I can agree with even though most of your post was suggesting otherwise.

ie: doing nothing.

You then gave an example of what your friend did...

ie: did nothing.

And then after 2 examples of doing nothing or insulting someone by suggesting they have no life we have the only 4 words in the whole post I can agree with.

which was then nicely finished of with another insult

So for the record apart from 4 words I felt your post was just as idiotic.

Well you can twist it however you would like to suit your needs to try and prove a point :)

Let me break it down for you so you don't have to put your own meaning into my post.

1) Create constructive threads to voice your opinions or dislikes or ideas to create a more enjoyable game for everyone

or

2) Save us the hassle of your bitch post and go and do something that does not involve EU.

If you are unhappy about a company and their practices why would you continue to give them money?

and its not like being mad about something that does not work, its more like renting a house that does not have a roof

In that situation the only person I would be mad at is myself. No one forced me to rent the house with no roof, just the same as no one is forcing anyone to play EU.

I have no person to be mad or upset with but myself.

Back