yes im complaining lol

amandaboo12

Prowler
Society
pyrates of calypso
Amanda mandy boo
So as the thread says i am complaining. I know that some areas well alot of them are pvp, like where the levis are. But i think its totally unfair when im shooting a mob for someone to just come up and shoot me. I know its a pvp are but still there are some people (like me) who cant afford to deposit alot to have the ped to actually go hunt, so when i get the chance to i go hunt things and i do like hunting levis the most, I dont care if you wanna kill me but can you at least kill me before i start shooting the mob or at least till im done? I wear pixie and use a apis there is no way i can kill someone lol i know ill probably get some neg replys to this thread but i just am irritated and im a girl so im aloud to be whiney sometimes. :D

Rule number one.... Cute girls are ALWAYS forgiven.

as for the pvp thing......(sing the cookie monster song with these words.) P is for P#$$y thats good enough for me!!

Pvp in EU is nothing more then one person suckering another while they are not looking. Sad but the closest to real pvp is the ring where people intentionally get shot by someone who has more money then brains and can waste the ammo.

If MA wanted to use real pvp and not the who ever has more money for better gear wins the hit boxes on avas in pvp would disappear and you would actually have to aim and lead your target. Currently its who can afford over priced gear enhanced out the ass and a faster ping time.

Well I wont really say what I think. I just think its odd that the game is setup to encourage people to cause grief to those that want to just play (and spend ped).

What your going to hear if this thread doesn't get buried is "its fun shut up." and "they fill the loot pool anyways."

kosmos

sad to hear..I thought levis were a part of eudorian wildlife and therefore werent supposed to be in a pvp zone.

Name names, and shoot them first

Is it Leviathan you are talking about?

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&name=Leviathan

Where the creature can be found.
Continent Lon Lat Type Name Density Land Area
Eudoria 61464 74552 Creature Leviathan Old to Alpha Medium
Eudoria 60928 88448 Leviathan Guardian to Old Alpha Low
Amethera 26261 28301 Leviathan Alpha to Stalker Medium
m m

Not all those locations are pvp I think? Why not stay out of pvp and just where it's pve if you are just there to fight the environment instead of other avatars?

Not all those locations are pvp I think? Why not stay out of pvp and just where it's pve if you are just there to fight the environment instead of other avatars?

so avoid the whole of Amethera? outside a designated PvP zone, shooting others has no gain and rather pointless. shooting when engaged in combat or extracting is petty and sad, done by disfunctional people with no sence of ethics.

Is it Leviathan you are talking about?

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&name=Leviathan

thanks for the info but where i am able to hunt them ( youngs-olds) the only place i have found them are east of oyster which happens to be a pvp area :( and there are no other angry fish like razortooth there that attack me

ddsuper

This guy named ddsuper from the soc Rebel or Rebels was trolling this levi area in his boat, wearing full hermes and totally shooting people in the back while they were hunting. He killed Mandy and myself and another soc m8 I'm sure he'll post when he sees this .Sure it's technically allowed but come on, grow the fuck up.

He was shooting with what seemed to be a tiered lr63. Most people at these locations are not wearing pk gear of any kind and while this is not a problem for some, it puts most of us at a disadvantage when someone with a full on pvp kit comes along and starts shooting people in the back.

Again his name was ddsuper and I suggest watching out for this guy as he will back shoot you.

Before anyone cries, the name and shame rule applies to scamming accusations. This guy isn't a scammer, he's just a douche bag.

This guy named ddsuper from the soc Rebel or Rebels was trolling this levi area in his boat, wearing full hermes and totally shooting people in the back while they were hunting. He killed Mandy and myself and another soc m8 I'm sure he'll post when he sees this .Sure it's technically allowed but come on, grow the fuck up.

He was shooting with what seemed to be a tiered lr63. Most people at these locations are not wearing pk gear of any kind and while this is not a problem for some, it puts most of us at a disadvantage when someone with a full on pvp kit comes along and starts shooting people in the back.

Again his name was ddsuper and I suggest watching out for this guy as he will back shoot you.

Before anyone cries, the name and shame rule applies to scamming accusations. This guy isn't a scammer, he's just a douche bag.

PVP is a uniquely dynamic environment catering indirectly/directly to enterprising and other wise entrepreneurial individuals (However small these enterprises may be in takings). Where you all see a problem i see opportunity for new niche services/variations of pvp professions. Do i honestly need to explain more ? RIP IT OPEN AND MAKE IT PAY !

Everybody is EN TER prising lada da da da da, Everybody is EN TER prising la........ Marine Mercenaries, Pirates, Wild Life conservationists/ Activist, jealous or greedy landowners (new kinda of land wars ;) ) etc....WAR IS COMING ~ LETS ROCK!

DCF

Last edited:
Funny how you show that somali pirats arrest. Those rarely end-up in shooting, since they know once captured they will be home in a couple of days, free to do it all over. Even NATO has no jurisdiction in international waters, and there are no courts in Somalia.
It's like trying to stop ants from entering your opened cookie jar by picking one at the time and putting them safely back in the garden.

not sure on maturity level, but aren't the directly south of PA near the island in one of the starter quests?

Let the dribble commence.

Back