you know your drunk when...

Haxtor moogle

Prowler
Society
Benevolence
Haxtor Moogle Kupo
here is a topic for you all over 21 in usa...

you know your drunk when.......

my answer Stairs and door knobs look like a very big chalenge

when your freinds are right beside you, and then seconds later they are 50 metres away talking to someone else, and you think wtf happened their??

... when the pigs starts waving at you ...

...wake up on a plastic bed and cant open the door. :D

when you count the value of the loot from your last hunt and it is more than the money spent on ammo+decay. :laugh:

When you log in and find your-self on Crystal Palace with no recolection of going there :scratch2:

(post-drunk)

...You walk home from a pub, meet someone, ask if you can go through between them, and they answer "ok, but only one at a time".

When your bra is filled with puke. (no i didnt do that, but a friend of mine did :p )

When you are sure you logged out with your avatar @ rig, to wake up log in and find yourself in molisk swamp dressed in vigi+6A plates and no ammo :wtg: Happened to me....

Im never to drunk. Serisosly never. Atleast not as I can remember.

Thou I know I am to sober when I can lay flat down on the floor without holding on to anything

When you log in and find your avatar in a stangers bed..memory loss..naked.. your virtual clothes on floor.. oh god no not again...:eek:

Pedantically: "You know your drunk when...." = ...you see him, because he's your drunk.

Literally: "You know you're drunk when...." = ...you are liquified, ingested and passed through a digestive system...

Personally: "You know you're drunk when..." = ...you start asking how many you've had, piss once for every drink (CLEAR piss) and find it hard to notice ANY unattractive qualities in the women you see.

When your bra is filled with puke. (no i didnt do that, but a friend of mine did :p )

hehe, or you find you LOST your bra !

(then go on to accuse some innocent guy of keeping it the next day.. only to find it in your coat pocket 3 weeks later, yes i did that, was wearing it on my head, so my friends say... never did tell the guy I found it, to this day I let him continue to think 'i think' he has it) :silly2:

:drink:

(then go on to accuse some innocent guy of keeping it the next day.. only to find it in your coat pocket 3 weeks later, yes i did that, was wearing it on my head, so my friends say... never did tell the guy I found it, to this day I let him continue to think 'i think' he has it) :silly2:

lol that was funny. It really would be embaressing to say you found it.
I would not tell either.
Its better to let the guy think he ruined my best bra.
Then he feel guilty and buy me presents :D

lol that was funny. It really would be embaressing to say you found it.
I would not tell either.
Its better to let the guy think he ruined my best bra.
Then he feel guilty and buy me presents :D

Women -- forever the psychological manipulators...:rolleyes: :coffee:

And to find out that your ex boyfriend now has it at his place for some reason?
:beerchug:
:shots:

And not to mention the regulair wakeup hair for a drunk night.
:silly:

I dont drink at all anymore do to an experience :scared:

But I have been drunk once or twice and!!!

You know your drunk when you flush the toilet and you tell it to sit!

(I was 12, no tolerance to liquor and i was sick.. So what does my dad do.. He gives me his Irish remedy. Irish whiskey, boiling hot water with cloves... I hated it so much that i downed it in one go, cause he told me if i didn't drink it i would be grounded. I made sure i was well the next day.)

One of my drunken episodes is as follows:

I had been to see a friends auntie at xmas times, whose husband had passed away a few weeks before, and she was a little worse for wear, we had both served in the armed forces although there being around 40+ year time difference.

Anyway, she was toasting the queen and demanded that i do the same, however i had to do so with pint mixtures of spirits (not very nice i tell you), but i could hardly refuse due to the cirumstances etc.

Anyway my friend and i left a short while later, and we were off to meet friends in our local, it was quite a walk, so i suggested we should have a race, of course at this point i could hardly walk straight never mind run.

A race we had, i was lagging behind somewhat not surprisngly, when i raised my head to see my mates legs in the distance going hell for leather. I decided to kick my heels in and try to make up some ground, another look up and i was confronted with a large concrete lampost (old style uk lampost with rough concrete).

It was decision time, is it my nose or my chin, i went for the chin, unable to stop, collided, knocked my self out, and had a severe gash in my chin, and was covered in blood.

My trusty friend returned, brought me around, and soldiered my on to the pub as i refused to go for stiches, all my friends would not believe that i had been attacked by a lampost and demanded to know who did this to me.

The moral of the story, dont have stupid races when pissed.

I also once rode into a wall on a moped in Italy, when i was very drunk also.

You wake up in the emergency room and have no idea how you got there.

You had a very, very, very bad drink if you lauch your PC, start EU, get a new VU and go out hunting, expecting the loot to be better.

(And the worst thing is: I could not remember that I drank anything except coffee).

You know you wont get drunk....

....when you have a look in your refrigerator and NO BEER´s left.!!!! (in the middle of the night,when no shop has opened.!!)

...when you already had 20 bEErs and u only got sleepy.!!
(German Beer that is..5% Alc.!)

...when you deposited all your money into EU...(you wont have Money left for Alc then ;) )

...when you are ONLY into the SmokEz.!! (All-Time-High that would be.! :) )

...when you straight log-in to EU without having bought bEEr before.! (You wont find Time to Log-off anymore anyhow.!)

...and now..:

:shots:

...hehe....me NOW knowZ that i´m drunk ;)

:beerchug:

Back