Your 2nd global

Redfrog

Hunting nekkid since VU 9.0
Society
Pyrates of Calypso
Molly 'Red' MacGuire
I can remember my first global as clearly as anything - 135 PED Argo Young somewhere in the hills West of Atlas Island, after about 4 months of playing.

But I can't for the life of me remember what my second one was - not the mob, the maturity, the location or the value.

The question I'm asking is: can you remember your 2nd global?

Yep, I have screenies of all of them :)

My second was an Argo young for 63 peds :) (was in team)

My second solo one was an Atrax young for 53 peds :)

my first was a 60 ped combibo young, kill stole it off a buddy of mine

second was a 59 ped oil, east of oshiri

I got my first three globals within 30 hours after 4 months of play.
It was exo domi(around 60 peds), XIV growth mole and XV nex(both unamped with ju40) :)

Check my tracker page :D

No I can't ..an atrax or oil.... :(

Yep, I remember mine, the first and the second one were both on the same day. The first was a 130ped* Alice find then about 2 hours later, 215ped* melchi. This was after two weeks of sweating and getting enough probes for a 20 probe run with tt finder. Just to think after this phenomenal day as a noob, I thought I'd be getting rich in no time....no such luck :laugh:. This did, however, get me enough ped to gear up and do my most favorite profession, hunting. :)

*These are rough guesstimates, but they're close

64PED Atrax young while out mining! I have it in record but do remember it well. Though my record says an atrox I know it was an atrax. I was surely a confused noob....as I still am! Ask me what the third one was though and I`ll have to look it up.

First was on a Cornunducauda Dominant NE of Hadesheim ( I have never found that spawn again) and second was an Allophyl Old at Limnadium .
Was much easier to get a global on Allophyl those days btw...was shortly after their regen was raised and they were hunted way more frequent :D

For sure can't, but I do remember my first HOF! 441 ped cornundacauda old! :yay:

my first was a atrax in tean and 2nd is a kerbo

yep but I had to look it up :ahh:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

My first was a Kerberos mature 51 ped. my second was an armax cow mature 74 ped.

My second "global" was a HoF containing 298 PEDs and mayhaps some PECs. It happened on my birthday, 20th of April 2005 at 13:30:33. That is 17 hours after my first "global", which is also a HoF.
Both came from an Exarosaur Young, somewhere around Fort Argus.

As for my real second global, that was an Allophyl Mature. It had 60.01 PEDs, 20 Soft Hides and an EWE EP-13 Galactica worth ~2 PEDs. That one was looted on 5th October 2005.

There is one global I can't remember when I got it. That was a teamglobal from a Cornundacauda Prowler. I got 32.70 PEDs and one Animal Hide. I uploaded the picture of this global on the 12th of September 2006.

*** !!! Warning : very old pictures below! !!! ***

Second real global

Unknown date global

:laugh::tux::laugh:

First global: 53PED gazz
Second global: 125PED oil
Third global: A HoF of 6092PED oil
Fourth global: A HoF of 237PED oil

then I mix em' up a little :D heh

First global was a 91 PED lyst
Second was a 52 PED lyst

A thousand thank you's to my mentor for my mining gear!

This was mine, and it was also my first hunting global so I remember it :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

64 PED Argo Young at Twin Peaks, on 2 August 2006 :)

Uhh no lol but I remember my first was a snable male young :D

The 1st was a 64.94 ped Equus
The 2nd was a 75 ped Estophl
I had to look up number 2 the first 1 is easy to recall kinda funny the way that the first 1 stays with you, and the 2nd one not so much.

I had to look up number 2 the first 1 is easy to recall kinda funny the way that the first 1 stays with you, and the 2nd one not so much.

Yeah, that's what I was expecting most people to say.
Either more people remember their second one well or they haven't posted - no idea which though :)

My first ever was actually a 600 ped hof on a feffoid bandit with a soc mate and my secodn was a 123ped global on a feffoid gaurd and it was a riker gun, i was happy as pig in shit lol

I don't think I could ever forget my second hunting global. :D

It was my biggest loot ever, biggest molisk ever, and most animal oil residue I've ever seen. :wtg:

12211ped Molisk Guardian ftw! :yay:

I'm the lucky noob who HOF'ed and later deposited a shitload like everyone else. :laugh:

So for anyone who criticises MindArk giving big HOF's to noobs just remember those noobs will probably end up depositing like everyone else. :)

/Napo

Here's mine, couldn't remember without looking though.
Dropped on 20th June 2006 & before I'd learnt the art of the quickdraw screenie. :yay:

i didnt figure out how to take picks till a good year in,, :(

and i smoke way to much to remember what i did yesterday let alone 3 years ago...

2nd solo: 134 ped fugabarba alpha :rolleyes:

First was Garcen, Near new Switzerland. Second was Nexus near Neomavena (Former) LA... Third was a Daikiba Young near PVP2. But I can't remember my own birthday sometimes :p

I cant remember the ped amount but know both first and second were on Corn Mature at Corn Beach, F. Argus. Also have screenis on em, but at work now so cant check em :rolleyes:

Back