Your accout is locked!!!! Thank you very much, and good day!

Status
Seriously as much as really can't stand you I hope all is ok. (Assuming you didn't do anything too bad)

Was that really neccessary? Come on man. It's perfectly fine this kinds of stuff get discussed in the non-Kimmi part of the forum, but out HERE? You're cruel, man.

Back on topic, Kimmi, you and I still have a trade to settle. This event had nothing to do with it. Your bank account being frozen tomorrow,or your hamster accidently losing its head during the night aren't connected either. Word of advice, stay well clear of the public transportation system, though.

(man, I'll be SERIOUSLY fucked if any of those events really would take place)

Was that really neccessary? Come on man. It's perfectly fine this kinds of stuff get discussed in the non-Kimmi part of the forum, but out HERE? You're cruel, man.

Back on topic, Kimmi, you and I still have a trade to settle. This event had nothing to do with it. Your bank account being frozen tomorrow,or your hamster accidently losing its head during the night aren't connected either. Word of advice, stay well clear of the public transportation system, though.

(man, I'll be SERIOUSLY fucked if any of those events really would take place)

I actually thought this was me being nice. I said I don't like him but still want him unlocked. If you saw how often he posts shit in my threads you'd understand. He'd do a lot worse if I were locked.

I actually thought this was me being nice. I said I don't like him but still want him unlocked. If you saw how often he posts shit in my threads you'd understand. He'd do a lot worse if I were locked.

No worries. My post was purely sarcastic.

Good evasive maneuver on the forum I mentioned, though. I must admit I slipped there. ;)

Ahhh the Kimmi...

Ahh the sympathy you will get when they crap all over you too.

It takes a special kind of dickhead to rush up and kick someone when they are down...and it could happen to them in the exact same way.

t

Last edited:
Ahh the sympathy you will get when they crap all over you too.

It takes a special kind of dickhead to rush up and kick someone when they are down...and it could happen to them in the exact same way.

t

Yepper ;)

I, on the other hand, don't think MA/FPC should give Kimmi any preferential treatment. :dunno:

Nor do I, but given the fact it's a fortune in skills alone and time spent getting them...a customer deserves fair and open disclosure, not just a lock with nothing and no reason given?

We should ALL get equal and fair treatment. The very least even in ancient times was a look at the accuser or the evidence against you so that justice could be done.

"We locked you for ******blah blah " ...not a lot to ask is it?

This comes from the people who thought that mining claims in trees were cool and hills that no-one could climb...hardly infallible are they? :laugh:

Kimmi wears pink ...but he has supported this company and game a long time AND paid for that AND has mad skills that could be worth a lot and/or mess the market up should he get pissed enough to leave. Maybe that could be part of the problem? How can anyone say it isn't since no other evidence is around?

I've never even met Kimmi ingame...don't know him outside EF and his posts which I don't agree with sometimes...but this type of thing is a lot bigger than personalities and that small stuff, you get banned..your RL economy ends right there for no valid reason and with full support of the community it would appear from this thread generally. :rolleyes:

t

I am that special kind of dickhead for this particular person especially. :) Thanks! He kicks the hardest when I'm down, I figured I'd return the favor. I'll get some supporting quotes from Kimmi if need be.

Like I said if he didn't do anything wrong I hope he's ok and able to get back in because we need all sorts of people in EU no matter what walk of life they're from.

I am that special kind of dickhead for this particular person especially. :) Thanks! He kicks the hardest when I'm down, I figured I'd return the favor. I'll get some supporting quotes from Kimmi if need be.

Like I said if he didn't do anything wrong I hope he's ok and able to get back in because we need all sorts of people in EU no matter what walk of life they're from.
I would quit now if I were you, status seems to matter and you're killing yours with this childish crap. You're wasting ammo on your feet.

t

I would quit now if I were you, staus seems to matter and you're killing your with this childish crap. You're wasting ammo on your feet.

t

Fair enough - I'll stop. I hope MA handles it fairly and it is resolved. Good Luck Kimmi.

Did Kimmi go to bed or what? :scratch2:

Ive been shopping and had a nap, and he hasnt replied.

Oh and you lot, stop fighting amongst your-selves while we wait! :laugh:

I love Mercury :cheer:

regardless of who you are , or what you have . MA/FPC will only tell you why with a support request . it is a finalized decision once the lock occurs .

regardless of who you are , or what you have . MA/FPC will only tell you why with a support request . it is a finalized decision once the lock occurs .

Not sure if it's changed, but if locked, you weren't able to log into the web portal to even log a support case :D

Not sure if it's changed, but if locked, you weren't able to log into the web portal to even log a support case :D

When I got a message my account was locked I was asked to contact support.

What you are suggesting is you get locked.. fuc* all you can do about it?

They have to give a reason surely?

So why do you think that, Im curious to know what info you have to know that?

I don't know Kimmi nor as far as I remember have I had any forum contact with him/her.

I believe that MA would be obligated to explain suspending service to a paying customer. If they are not; then I say shame on them for not doing it anyway.

Beyond that, I believe that:
  • IF Kimmi was using bots and/or autoclickers
  • AND IF that is the reason for his/hers locked account
  • THEN even if MA does not give a reason in email
that the action is justified. The EULA makes that clear even if people don't want to be distracted by the truth.

I empathize with Kimmi if he/she has really lost their account for good - a lot of money needlessly lost there if Kimmi was trusting in the "Botting is Legal" defense.

I have been particularly harsh to the "Botting is Legal" crowd but the actuality of losing ones account is tragic. This is why I am so outspoken about it. I hate to see someone lose their account because they cling to erroneous beliefs.

This is definitely not a gloating or kick-'em while theyre down post. I am sorry for you if you have lost your account Kimmi.

/\

Beyond that, I believe that:
  • IF Kimmi was using bots and/or autoclickers
  • AND IF that is the reason for his/hers locked account
  • THEN even if MA does not give a reason in email

• Doesnt matter what you believe, this is all conjecture.

What on earth are you on about :scratch2:

I'm "on about" my opinion. Opinions vary and everyone has one. You can not preclude me from voicing my opinion.

Surely you agree that forums are for voicing opinions. You voiced yours, however why go on to baselessly try to invalidate someone else's opinion?? :scratch2:

I admitted this is all conjecture. That is why I said IF. I actually used the word "if" eight times in my post. That should make it apparent to the most dense reader that I consider "this is all conjecture." There are 3 "if"s in the portion you quoted!

And you didn't even quote it properly by including *what* it is that I believe. [You know, the point of the quote? (Which is probably what you were on about anyway.)]

A shame really; you didn't even gain any EFD with your erroneous and meaningless post, DJ.

/\

Last edited:
A shame really; you didn't even gain any EFD with your meaningless post, DJ.

If Antronius was a peodophile and was chatting up small children on-line, then he might get busted by the police.

IF doesnt mean anything!

IF means we can go down any path thats open to our imagination!

IF achieves nothing!

Thats my point!

Me gaining efd has nothing to do with it :rolleyes:

Weak. :rofl: [<---- Best smilie I have ever used, bar none! :) ]
:offtopic:

Getting back to the topic - have we heard anything back from the OP?

\/itas /\ntronius :D

does kimmi not do these posts to kick up flame wars, they sure do work :laugh:

here is another clicker game for ya :silly2: The Click Game

Ah the ES 500 cursing you again dude, my offer's still valid ;)

Lets just say, it doesnt seem like MA are working weekends...

My accout is locked for some reason... I really have no clue why.. I have sendt support case to MA....

This has happend to me once before, for some program that was running in the background and MA ment it was a bad program.. Have this happend to anyone else in VU10, MA not liking some of the software you run in bg??? else I know there isnt much any of you can do.. :)

So you where using a autoclicker and you want sympathy for your account being locked? If not explain what happend, and no lies please.

So you where using a autoclicker and you want sympathy for your account being locked? If not explain what happend, and no lies please.

Well this is kinda trick question isnt it... cuz If I say I wasnt using a clicker you will just say I lie :rolleyes:

What happend was, Ive been hunting/mining and crafting... some days more then others. Then had few days off, and when I tryed to login it says my account is locked...

Status
Back