Votes: 13 4.8%

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • 10-Wow!

Votes: 17 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Green Rowan

Alpha
I posted something similar a few months ago, but it’s SGA’ and I feel it’s time to dip our toes into the pool and take the water temperature… so here goes:

With a few notable exceptions that do it (so they say) for a living, we are in the game for entertainment. It doesn’t matter if you are a bushy tailed orange noob, or a cynical uber in an outrageously expensive coat, we log in to have fun, and if we can, hit that illusive HOF. It is all about how you feel.

That’s why I’m posting this poll. I’m asking you a simple question. On a scale of one to ten, where one means “yuck”, five means “meh” and ten means “wow”. How would you rate your game play experience in this SGA? (I am deliberately keeping this vague.)

NB. I’m not talking about what you hope for the future, but what do you feel now. What’s the point of this poll? I want to see how my own impressions compare with the rest of Entropians…

Should you feel so inclined, feel free to explain your vote.

Green

funny

I'll say "meh+" (6).
Not playing a lot, but for what I've done it's already been better.

Lez. :wtg:

For actual experience, i'm a little biased cause I just hit my first big drop, but concerning just the SGA event, I'd give it a 3 I guess.

Its good to see people getting nice items, but by the way it was actually said to us, I was expecting that maybe everybody would get even a little something SGA.

It doesn't feel like a real event, like i've heard about the first one. It feels more like a "if you're really lucky you'll stumble across one". Thats not really an event.....

I voted 7, the second golden age is due to last until Christmas, which means there is still 3 months left to run.

Yes we have had the 3 big items looted: MM, MFap and IFap, but I'm convinced there are still many more nice items to be looted, and they will be dribbled out over subsequent VU's.

Personally I have looted one SGA item, which whilst not valuable, it was one of my goals.

Also the 2x skilling till 30th September is a nice bonus. :)

- 1 (too short prolly)

I voted 7, the second golden age is due to last until Christmas, which means there is still 3 months left to run.

Yes we have had the 3 big items looted: MM, MFap and IFap, but I'm convinced there are still many more nice items to be looted, and they will be dribbled out over subsequent VU's.

Personally I have looted one SGA item, which whilst not valuable, it was one of my goals.

Also the 2x skilling till 30th September is a nice bonus. :)

Not to mention 2, yes count them 2. 1!2! 8k argonauts. lucky lucky fella :eek:

I have been killing argonauts for as long as i can remember... not even a hof yet... got any secrets you wanna share? (via PM of course we don't want everyone to know :))

Voted 4, The gameplay has not changed much, but have been ridden by bug,s and problems.

If I could stay in game longe enough to get a good run in, may my opinion will change.

In general, not impressed at all.

i voted for Yuck! because i didnt looted SGA socks :rolleyes: yet

and the SGA stuff is pretty borring and stupid , even lots single fireworks would have been better , like 1 single firework rocket SGA editen & and in loots mobs and stuff ...

maybe instead of those stupid oil

and this is also great for MA since the uber could blow there ped direct in the sky :D and produce some fine shine atlest :laugh:

2 but as soon as MA/FPC delivers on their promise that ALL have a chance ( also miners ) it will rise and so will my interest !

what number is -lame!- pls??? 4 or so i guess, thats what i would vote as i have stated before.

the current loot totally spoils my fun in this beautiful hell so consider this to be my minimum vote.

Yuck considering I can't login at the moment and loots when I could :(

Can still test my EU Assistant though - If I like staring at login screens :laugh:

yuck

As I am unable to hunt in the way I was before and so am waiting for vu 10.2 when 3rd party movement is supposed to arrive, untill then I have simply suspended playing !

please don`t shot me down in flames just cause I dont like 1st person shot um ups , EU has been 3rd person for as long as I having been playing it and was one of the main reasons I played it to begin with .

Look at my avatar here, saying meh, looks alike giving a yuck, so (3) :mad:

I'm sitting somewhere in between yuck and meh - so I've awarded it a very generous 3. This is mainly because there's a lot of bugs to iron out still, and a lot of the game to add back in, so it'd be unfair to give it a full yuck after they've done so much work. Just a shame the work they've done is decidedly meh.

Voted 8

Why?
I enjoy playing the game! Sure, the loot can be bad, it can sometimes feel like a grind for what seems imposible (get more than just break even).
But im not into this game to earn money. I like hunting with players on my friend list, and even with some of my rl friends.
Cant teamhunt yet, so its mostly helping eachother heal from time to time. But we chat together, having fun all in all.

And when the teamhunting gets back, im sure ill enjoy the the game even more.

But i only voted 8, because there are some things thats not really done yet. But im sure those things will be sorted out in time.

Nazcoul

Yuck.

Hunting big mobs only, Only high regen and high dam sec guns..

Inbetween this hunts i have killed like 10 fuga, which happen to stroll into this area.

I have gotten 2 sga loots from 2 consecutive fucking fuga's namely 2 pixie gloves fucking sga..

Ah well..

i voted 8...it will be 10 when i can team hunt and tp chip again :D

but at least you have some shiny paper at the end of the day :D

...And the rest you can either give to Danielle (she collects it ;) ) or put it on your roses!

The skills are not double at all, loot is nothing, I doubt I'll get anything sga not even pixie gloves, The mountains suck, we can't team or TP, so now I'm just gonna cool it for awhile and do something different and give it a try again later when things maybe will be better.

... so now I'm just gonna cool it for awhile and do something different and give it a try again later when things maybe will be better.

I wish I’d done that before I murdered my ped card…

(Philosophical mode ON) hindsight’s a bitch, isn’t it? (Philosophical mode OFF)

YUCK
3k ped a day at least turnover
SGA loots seen so far, shogun foots
Feel free to take them out of my strg MA!

i voted 8 because i do enjoy the game and of course it would have been higher if the engine conversion was finished completely

gl and enjoy

:wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:

I say meh(5), at least for now... My hunting loot hasnt been too bad, the visuals are nice, especially with the new machine.

Voted meh.

Ive got a small profit for the event thus far, but as far as the event itself goes, its meh.

My expectations aren't high, i didnt expect to loot any SGA items, and i have, the one i got isn't worth anything, but i did get one. Id love to loot a piece of sga vigi, or something else id use. I don't need a mod merc or a mod fap.

A generous 3 from me, miners miss out yet again :(

Tried to make the most of the lack of Teaming & TP chips by running about Eudoria getting all the new TPs. Now I've done that I guess MA will have to wait till they re-impliment TP chips & teams before I deposit again. Running these new TPs while killing a little & mining a little really chewed through the ped card quickly! and I still haven't had any armours drop in loot let alone SGA. I'd really like to find an ore other than Lyst...

I think they should have maybe held off a little longer on the SGA stuff what with quite a few still unable to login or stay in. Without teaming & Mindforce it's very much in a Beta testing phase and who wants to pay to test?

How hard would it be to create a 'bonus loot' window for these types of events that could include miners? Drops a bomb, finds a claim, "bling" you discover something of special interest...

yuck!
Im sick of hunting my ass off without any decent loot, not even a freaking pixie SGA
I tryed all sort of mobs but I just dont seem to get it.... so im doing a break

I ain't selling out but I am seeling a lot my storage getting empty just trying to scrape up enough ped for the next hunt!!

Where is the loots???:scratch2::(

Back