Guess: How many -reps did I get with the "we want a teleporter" thread? Winner gets prize

Status

valygar

Guardian
Society
Brainstormers
mat valygar thijs
My dear fellow Entropians,

I am the infamous guy who starter the infamous "we want a teleporter!" thread.

It was one of my most (un)succesful threads, lots of -rep (some +rep too though), but a lot of replies.

Because I'm such a nice dude, I want to make a guessing game out of the thread.

The question is: How many -reps will I get in total to the thread?

When the thread is dead for a while, I will count all the the -reps and the person who replied the closest number then, will win a pet and a gun.

So...take a guess and have fun!

Lykke: 5
Dahlifyr: 17
Nihilist: 37
Woenk: 42
Slaytin: 43
Rednexi: 49
TheLastKnight: 53
Zwarka: 59
Eckholm: 80
Infernalx: 85
Turk1077: 103
Kpeters: 152
Spinaltapper: 176
Pirx Danford: 188
Fonne: 258
Trill: 273

Last edited:
depends...how many active people on EF?

Why bother??

And you want some more for this post ? :silly2:
Sorry i couldn't resist.(don't look at me, i didn't do anything)

p.s. lemme guess... 1 for each reply.:D

The question is: How many -reps will I get in total to the thread?

When the thread is dead for a while, I will count all the the -reps and the person who replied the closest number then, will win a pet and a gun.

So...take a guess and have fun!

Even better would be to guess how many more you are going to get in this thread! My vote is 103 for the other thread, plus another 25 for this thread. If it doesn't get locked first. :D

I dont understand how stupid people can be, you said your idea, thats all. Now we pay for tp chips, so why not to pay for teleporters (in all games is that) This would be more diference between teleporter's players range, for example good players would be on TI and lower level players camp phonex.

P.S. I am not for that idea, maybe if price would be 10PEC so maybe ok. But not 1PED

I don't know about your other thread, but your -REP for *this* post just went up by 1. I'd make a guess, but at this rate you may not be around to tally the final result.

...just stop...

Two stupid posts don't make a good post and trying to get -REP is not welcome, either.

My guess would be 53 -reps :D I did comment on "SOME" people's eagerness to -rep without understanding it's just a THOUGHT! :rolleyes:

If you were blatant or rude to anyone, or posted something quite offensive, I'd understand the -rep, but to go off and join the band wagon (I'm sure the thought of -repping wouldn't have crossed any minds, but to see it over and over again, they felt inclined) was a bit much.

Well, again, nice job drawing a crowd. I'm sure this one will do the same :laugh:

You are a child of malkav my dear?

5 :cool:

(hey, come on, who can't use a pet and a gun ... or a gun on a pet ... or ... ?)

whatever..._I_ didn't neg rep tho :nana:

pleh .. what am I doing here! Where's the beers .... ?

...and what's up with these comments in small sizes anyway? :scratch2: Must be something I got from Kal .. as the beer thingie ....:silly2:

Did I win yet ... ?

@ at lukke (the way to say...)

you're drunk girl, get a cup of coffee and go sleeping ;)

@ at lukke (the way to say...)

you're drunk girl, get a cup of coffee and go sleeping ;)

I am NOT drunk !!!

Just a little ..mm ... restless! And this thread DOESN*T help!!! :wise:

:shots:

(here we go again.... )

Reactions: Eps
DJ, are you playing hard to get with me?:ahh:

Well, at first I thought you where a little malkavian blood, but now I'm sure your one massochistic fool. beware DJ, she'll bite your head of :D J/K (or not?)

Not enough , you forum whore you !

Two stupid posts don't make a good post and trying to get -REP is not welcome, either.

Actualy, sugestion about TPs wasn't smartest thing to do, but i still do find those both threads very funny....especialy when reading the replies.
It deffo made my day.

not many because you're still green and this is just atttention seeking.

oh bugger, look what i done, fed the troll.

@ lykke (I think)
if you add the tag "gieve beer", you are drunk girl :D

@ lykke (I think)
if you add the tag "gieve beer", you are drunk girl :D

:dancing:.... you don't really know if it was meeeeee ......!! ?

Your last post was funny and drew alot of hate replys. This one, well you mabey should of waited a few days for things to die down a little.
You are very close to being one of the top ten least liked poster's around.:wtg:
Anyway +rep for trying to squelch the flames.;)

:dancing:.... you don't really know if it was meeeeee ......!! ?

One thing I have to admit, you're the most fun drunk person I've ever encountered. :)
hope the hang-over won't come 2morrow

small dick or ............... no girlfriend .

Place ur bets now !!!!

:mad: im :mad: so :mad: hungry :mad:

maybe 0 -reps ? :scratch2:

How do you deem yourself infamous after starting one dumb thread - followed up by an even dumber poll ? :rolleyes:

I still dunno who the hell you are .. other than your obvious attention seeking threads.

Go outside and play in the sunshine, man.

I guess: 188

Oh yes and about 50 -rep from this thread ;)

Lol I like this guy :laugh:

I hereby give you the award for the most usless threads in EF for a long time...

I say mmm 152 neg reps.

BTW the "GO AWAY" post by DJ made me laugh quite a bit.

My favorite part of this thread is the tags.

Status
Back