Selling: DOA Rockjacker

****Bump****

****BUmp****

****Bump****

holy shit RJ went up 50k in 2 months :(

yeah I noticed,,,,,bugger :(

holy shit RJ went up 50k in 2 months :(

What's funny is kill speed does not matter that much. But people will continue believing it does...

What's funny is kill speed does not matter that much. But people will continue believing it does...

:) If you mean for the regen mobs, then right you are sir.

Holy crapzor 100k :) *Hugs my RJ*

*Looks at my RJ too and start looking around for potential buyers :cool:*

Insane.

Does this one off sale dictate the 'established' sale price of an RJ? I'm not sure it does. Any item is only worth what someone is willing to pay. Let's hope this was a one off!!!!

This is huge inflation!

Insane.

Does this one off sale dictate the 'established' sale price of an RJ? I'm not sure it does. Any item is only worth what someone is willing to pay. Let's hope this was a one off!!!!

This is huge inflation!

Its not the only item suffering a price increase of 100% in 3 months or less. There are multiple other ones. Just look around here on the sales section and you will see. Its insanity atm, and i believe its because people think higher dps means better eco now with the added regen.

Insane.

This is huge inflation!

Well we do know the market price is between 85k which was bid as SB and 100k as BO. So at least 2 people were willing to pay that price for a rockjacker.

If you look at the stats its also a weapon that matches the X5 in most fields except range ofc. The X5 is easier to max since its sib but it also has a higher required skill level than RockJacker. That one you can easily use even if it isnt eco to use it with "too low" skilks.

I have to admit that I love my rockjacker and would say its even more worth. But guess all owners of an item like that says the same. But it truly is amazing to hunt with. Alot of damage very fast is dealt. So yes its a fantastic weapon to use.

Insane.

This is huge inflation!

i dont think ppl should be taking 1 anon sale as 'established' but people are often fucking idots so it will be lol

Dont forget that if you sell a gun like this you have probably got to buy another one to replace it and I am guessing the prices of the guns you will want to buy will be equally as inflated. So really, the only advantage to selling a gun like this is if u were to withdraw the money.

Dont forget that if you sell a gun like this you have probably got to buy another one to replace it and I am guessing the prices of the guns you will want to buy will be equally as inflated. So really, the only advantage to selling a gun like this is if u were to withdraw the money.

Yep, agree to this. If I were to sell my RJ it would be to either buy a Foeripper or something better to replace it, so since I would have to follow the priceincrease on the weapon I want to replace it with I would need a priceincrease on my sale. Same same for me, I only pay the difference in price, the one suffering is the buyer of my RJ and the one profiting is the seller of my new toy unless they sell to upgrade..catch 22..

Yep, agree to this. If I were to sell my RJ it would be to either buy a Foeripper or something better to replace it, so since I would have to follow the priceincrease on the weapon I want to replace it with I would need a priceincrease on my sale. Same same for me, I only pay the difference in price, the one suffering is the buyer of my RJ and the one profiting is the seller of my new toy unless they sell to upgrade..catch 22..

True, but the diffrent price increases are seldomly at a fixed diffrence in ped but rather in relation to each other. To give you an extreme example of what i mean say impfaps were 2000 ped and modfaps were 5000 ped. They are not 302000 and 305000 ped now. So the upgrader will more or less allways pay more.

You realize this tho, but im bored at work so i dont mind going captain obvious on EF to kill the day.

God Bless America!

S: DOA RJ, SB 125k

Its not the only item suffering a price increase of 100% in 3 months or less. There are multiple other ones. Just look around here on the sales section and you will see. Its insanity atm, and i believe its because people think higher dps means better eco now with the added regen.

I think you have been a tad aggressive with 100% increase in 3 months :ahh:

Last November the going price was 55k so 7 months and almost 100% increase. Still insane though!

pfff better buy 75 X1's for that price lol! pretty good stats too..

I want RJ and the skills to handle it :) hope MA gives me that for christmas :)

I think you have been a tad aggressive with 100% increase in 3 months :ahh:

Last November the going price was 55k so 7 months and almost 100% increase. Still insane though!

Actually, I'm pretty sure it was just a few months ago that RJ's were about 55k and RJME were a little bit more. Either way though it's madness.

Back