Battle Royale .... In Entropia.

Status

Dark Cat

Prowler
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Leona Cat Srelliw
"Could you kill your best friend?" - Tagline

I do hope some of you know this movie....
If not then u can watch a trailer for it here:
[YOUTUBE]Y-T7yPJVvXw[/YOUTUBE]
Tho it has to be said the trailer really doesn't give it much justice.
You can watch the entire original version on YouTube starting here:
[YOUTUBE]lpfvH_U5AhQ[/YOUTUBE]
And follow the YouTube path from there....
The film broke every record in Japan.

*Edit - I just noticed this version on YouTube is missing several large and important chunks....I will try to find another more complete version soon.*

To sum up - 42 students are put in the most horrific situation imaginable, with no possible way of getting out of it. 40 of these were all in the same class, along with 2 "transfer students" who are both involved for very separate reasons.
They are tagged with remote-controlled explosive necklaces and told they must all kill each other within 3 days otherwise all there necklaces will explode and they will all die.

Obviously, they don't want to do that...so from there the film becomes about how deep friendship and trust can run, and how quickly it can fall apart in such an extreme situation. For me, I loved the individual reactions of each of the people involved and how they dealt with it in there own ways....from killing themselves, to taking revenge on old enemies, to going insane, to fighting back against the people that have caught them. Only one person wins this game, and no, it's not Nanahara - the one the camera follows around the most.
Watch it! The lighthouse scene in particular is one of the most powerful scenes I've ever seen in any movie due to it's underlining conatations. I won't tell you who wins - but personally I was voting for Mitsuko.

“Really trusting someone, is a hard thing to do.”
- Kawada

Anyway, my plan is to re-create this film within Entropia, by hosting an event in Zychion Citadel with the help of Oleg. The idea is that the revival room will be blocked, so that when someone dies they will not be able to re-join - in effect - every person will only have one "life" - and I'm hoping this sense of mortality will effect peoples judgment while the game is on-going...

Ideally I want to enlist 40 people into the game to represent the Students, and have them all sign up at EF and ER so they know who each other are beforehand, (As the students did) and I've already enlisted 2 "surprise" players who will play the roles of Kiryamma and Kawada - the 2 transfer students.

I expect people to make alliances with each other - even before the game begins, but the fact that only one person can win will make such alliances shaky at best...if ur team mate is seriously wounded after killing someone else, would it be quicker to kill that man now than have to deal with him at full strength later? The choices are entirely moral...

Me, I'll be standing in the Revival room watching people as they revive, and playing the part of the loudspeakers, telling everyone over the event channel who just died and how many are left.

The game won't start when the event starts. Anyone killed before I gave the go ahead won't count....This way people have time to team up, or even to find a place to hide...without knowing when the game will begin. Also, people will have no idea what weapons anyone else has - keeping in the theme.

Again, while trying to re-create the Battle Royale feeling I would hope to get all players involved in the revival room at the start, and called out of the room one by one. Anyone who had a ticket but didn't make it on the day itself will be classed as one of the suicides. This event was originally not going to take place until after CryEngine was implemented. But because that date was delayed - we are going ahead with it on the 22nd of February. The area is booked from 19:00 to 21:00 - The event itself won't start until everyone is out the revival room, knows what weapons they have, and will last an hour.

“You won't like me for saying this, but I don't trust any of them either.”
- Noriko

The tickets won't be available from the event organiser, just from me and Oleg. The event would have healing disabled, and armour is not allowed (Unless it is allocated to you), meaning that you would have to put full trust in the people that you have teamed with to allow you to heal naturally - this puts extra pressure on the more powerful people that would join the event, as they would be conscious that if they were to get hurt, then it would be very highly likely that there own team would turn on that person while they had the chance. Mod Fap would mean nothing.

“What's wrong with a little killing? Everyone has there reasons.”
- Mitsuko

As for the event itself – one thing is for sure – it will be free. The prize itself I'm a bit stuck on. I don't want it to be too big as I don't want to attract people into "cheating" to win, but on the other hand I want it to be big enough to convince people to backstab each other when the time is ripe. I decided, eventually, to donate my fave black slacks as the prize. These had a +TT of over 400 at the time of writing - at this moment they actually went down to about +300, but of course as they are no longer available in any way other than auction so I'm sure they can only increase in value in the future.
In addition, one of our competing Students - Ido - has kindly offered a free haircut to the winner too.
On top of that, as I didn't need to put up a banner advert, I'll also put in 15K EFD that would have otherwise been spent on it.

Again, keeping in the theme of the film – if there is more than one person left standing by the end of it, then no-one wins.

What is also essential is that I get an a brief interview with each and every one of you both before and after the game. I need this as I am going to be writing a Novella about the events of this event after it is over. In fact....I have already begun.

“Come at me, every inch of me will resist you.”
- Chigusa

Gametime was originally going to be 3 hours to represent the 3 days the students had, but this was decided to be too long, and now it will only be an hour long. As I said the start of the event will be us all in the revival room, and the game won't actually start until everyone is out and I give the “Go go go!” - I don't expect it to last the full hour, but because the event is entirely down to the characteristics of the people involved it may well do...
It could become a bloodbath and everyone could be wiped out in the first ten minutes, (Though I have taken many opportunities to prevent this scenario.) or even could go tactical and by the last ten minutes we could still have 30 people wondering who they can trust.
What happens depends 100% on the people involved. I think it'll be very interesting.

“...then don't trust anyone, just run.”
- Kawada

To replicate the random weapon elements of the game, we will be quickly interviewing each person before the game begins, and they will be told what weapon they got on the day itseelf. Only 3 sets of armour will be allowed in the game. Settlar, Pixie and Shogun - each suit allocated to only one person. These have already been drawn, and the receivers informed. As for other weapons...Although five of these will be TT items, there will be some people lucky enough to be allocated, say, 8 shots of a Marber Bravo, or a few rounds of a rocket launcher, before being reduced to the TT knife or whatever. All allocated (or in this case allowed weapons - as the weapons will not be provided to you - it depends on what you have.) weapons will be recorded by myself and Oleg, so we will know if you use, or indeed over-use, a weapon allocated to you. If ur caught doing this the prize goes not to you, but to the person who died previous to you, and so on if they were caught also. This is also true if you use an amp and are caught.

Too speed things up for the weapon selection the TT ones and armour will be drawn before the game is started. I'll record these on web-cam so that people know it's genuine. We will start with 2 "hats" and have all contestants in one, and all 3 armours in the other - these will be drawn and matched, and then the 3 students will be thrown back into the hat while we make the next draw - the unlucky ones who end up with each of the 5 TT weapons. (This last paragraph has already been done.)

Seeing someone going to the TT after weapon selection doesn't mean that person has ended up with a TT weapon, so don't judge ur opponents to quickly. It could mean they came up with a GeoTreck Scorpio, but were told they could only fire it 4 times before being reduced to a TT item, and were asked to sell the rest of there ammo to make sure they didn't make the mistake of over-using it.

“Join me? Or would you rather take me on?.”
- Mimura

The weapon allocation system we are using here will need a lot of co-operation with all the people involved. I request people involved during the game take screenshots as often as possible, to record how they died, and how people nearby them died (As it displays what weapon they were using.)
This is also important as it will show how much damage you took the few shots before u died - we need to know this to make sure that no-one uses amps.
After the event is over the list of what everyone was allocated will be printed, so that confirmation can be approved by the very same people that were taking part.
The fact is guys, I'm running this event for free, and a pretty enormous loss for myself considering I've very little money to begin with, and I would hope that people won't cheat during the game in respect of that.

I'll add here, that we recently decided to add the possibility of being able to win WITHOUT killing anyone. How exactly that will be possible will not be revealed until the day itself.

“I'll never die like that.”
- Mitsuko

We also plan to have one person at the TP, Jamira, who will note people coming in and out before the game itself begins. (In case people want to dump any extra weapons that they didn't get allocated.) She will also ensure no-one try's to escape that way. We can't stop people from running out the edges of the zone, but if they do, they'll loose the event channel and have no idea who is left and who died.

This is not an easy event to organise. We'll see how it goes. For now, all I need is for the people to sign up. So, let's get this thing beyond the planning stage, time to get it in motion. :) Sign up below.

Last edited:
List of contenders: (Updated regularly)

Boys #1: Rico ReadBird Killjoy (Got Ticket)
Boys #2: Lucius Pike Esox (Got Ticket)
Boys #3: Dave Ozi Epsolon (Got Ticket)
Boys #4: Crys Cail Behemon (Got Ticket)
Boys #5: Arutha Calin Surana
Boys #6: Lobbe Lobbe Dojje (Got Ticket)
Boys #7: *Girls #10* myne ah byrd (Got Ticket)
Boys #8: Ido Starlit Sunrider (Got Ticket)
Boys #9: John Teacher Capital (Got Ticket)
Boys #10: Dano Ghana Rondo (Got Ticket)
Boys #11: Anders LS Nilsson (Got Ticket)
Boys #12: Johan Roadkill Deadmeat (Got Ticket)
Boys #13: kenneth slasha shopanowa (Got Ticket)
Boys #14: Ogulak Da Basher (Got Ticket)
Boys #15: Bare BareBones Bones - (Got Ticket)
Boys #16: Emil The SkilledOne (Got Ticket)
Boys #17: je jak bam (Got Ticket)
Boys #18: Jamhot Jamhot DaddyO (Got Ticket)
Boys #19: Simon God Adebisi
Boys #20: Austro Aus Lusitano
Boys #21: Simon Sim Templar (Got Ticket)
Boys #22: Great GE Exit (Got Ticket)
Boys #23: Omega Omega Recrium (Got Ticket)
Boys #24: Nicholas wizzszz Wolf (Got Ticket)
Boys #25: Angel Spike Sunny (Got Ticket)
Boys #26: Sorg Sorg Sorg (Got Ticket)
Boys #27: *Girls #11* Selena Jinx Reinhart (Got Ticket)
Boys #28: Stuart GAMBLE Gamble (Got Ticket)
Boys #29: Thomas Xzion Warqul (Got Ticket)
Boys #30: Chaos Pain Demonic (Got Ticket)
Boys #31: Kold Kaamos Vind (Got Ticket)

Girls #1: Daina Gluepot Rendar (Got Ticket)
Girls #2: Silicon Skam Chip (Got Ticket)
Girls #3: Sarah Nuadu Hawkwood (Got Ticket)
Girls #4: Mistress GE Exit (Got Ticket)
Girls #5: Charrosa Silva Mak (Got Ticket)
Girls #6: Jade Xena Ho (Got Ticket)
Girls #7: Fire FireMaiden Starter (Got Ticket)
Girls #8: Jaqui Rockchick Jovi (Got Ticket)
Girls #9: Sassyfer Sass Missmonkey (Got Ticket)

Additional people:

Transfer Student #1: *Suprise Guest* (Got Ticket)
Transfer Student #2: *Suprise Guest* (Got Ticket)

Organiser #1: Leona Cat Srelliw (Got Ticket)
Organiser #2: Oleg Oleg McMullery (Got Ticket)
Organiser #3: Ulla Jamira Braun (Got Ticket)

Active Reserves:

Reserve #1: Jackst3r (Forgot to get the full name.) :/ (Got Ticket)
Reserve #2:
Reserve #3:

Inactive Reserves:

Boy Reserve #1: Herr Hrafninn Hrafninn
Boy Reserve #2: Leandro Lee Kun
Boy Reserve #3: Randall Psychnosiz Flagg
Boy Reserve #4: John Huskie Hunt

Last edited:
Boys #1: Rico ReadBird Killjoy - Ticket - A-3 Justifier Mk 2 - 5 shots. TT pistol
Boys #2: Lucius Pike Esox - Ticket - Rep Edge Battle Axe 2x.
Boys #3: Dave Ozi Epsolon - Ticket - Meckel and Lock ML35 - 8 shots. TT pistol.
Boys #4: Crys Cail Behemon - Ticket - Kat Honour
Boys #5: Arutha Calin Surana - Ticket - Omegatron M2870 - 6 shots - TT Carbine.
Boys #6: Lobbe Lobbe Dojje - Ticket - Isis CB5 - Unlimited ammo.
Boys #7: Replaced by Girls #10.
Boys #8: Ido Starlit Sunrider - Ticket - Jashonich AP - 7 shots. TT knife
Boys #9: John Teacher Capital - Ticket - EWE Ep41 Military - 4 shots. TT knuckles.
Boys #10: Dano Ghana Rondo - Ticket - Freand Delta BLP pistol - 8 shots. TT knuckles.
Boys #11: Anders LS Nilsson - Ticket - Loughlin Cutter 3
Boys #12: Johan Roadkill Deadmeat - Ticket - Svampa T5 - 6 shots - TT Sword.
Boys #13: kenneth slasha shopanowa - Ticket - A&P Series Brave Mentor Edition. - Unlimited ammo.
Boys #14: Ogulak Da Basher - Ticket - Skildek SAR 250 - 5 shots. (My Choice of Backup - Emik S30)
Boys #15: Bare BareBones Bones - Ticket - TT Scanner - Omegatron Power Claw Mentor Edition
Boys #16: Emil The SkilledOne - Ticket - Riker UL2 - 8 shots. TT Knife.
Boys #17: je jak bam - Ticket - Potent FireStorm Chip - 8 shots. TT Knuckles.
Boys #18: Jamhot Jamhot DaddyO - Ticket - Slidak Gak 1500 (L) - 4 shots. - TT pistol.
Boys #19: Simon God Adebisi -
Boys #20: Austro Aus Lusitano -
Boys #21: Simon Sim Templar - Ticket - Settlar Armour and the TT pistol.
Boys #22: Great GE Exit - Ticket - Marber Echo Type Plasma Enhilater - 7 shots. TT-knuckles.
Boys #23: Omega Omega Recrium - Ticket - Kat Determination.
Boys #24: Nicholas wizzszz Wolf - Ticket - TT knife
Boys #25: Angel Spike Sunny - Ticket - TT Carbine
Boys #26: Sorg Sorg Sorg - Ticket - Isis CB19 - 8 shots. TT-sword
Boys #27: Replaced by Girls #11.
Boys #28: Stuart GAMBLE Gamble - Ticket - Castorian Enblade 4 Mentor Edition
Boys #29: Thomas Xzion Warqul - Ticket - Medium Nerve Blast Chip.
Boys #30: Chaos Pain Demonic - Ticket - EWE Ep 38 night special. 8 shots. (My Choice of Backup - Justifier D1)
Boys #31: Kold Kaamos Vind - Ticket - Svempa S40 (Or possibly Emik S40? - Kold was 1st to be drawn, and I forgot to note down his weapon.) - unlimited ammo.

Girls #1: Daina Gluepot Rendar - Ticket - Shogun Armour - Det Pil V-Rex 1000 - 4 launchs. TT Knuckles.
Girls #2: Silicon Skam Chip - Ticket - Clerical Dagger 3A
Girls #3: Sarah Nuadu Hawkwood - Ticket - Pixie Armour - Kat Determination.
Girls #4: Mistress GE Exit - Ticket - Omegatron M2870 pistol - 7 shots. TT Carbine
Girls #5: Charrosa Silva Mak - Ticket - TT Sword.
Girls #6: Jade Xena Ho - Ticket - Isis HL8 (L) - 5 shots. TT Sword
Girls #7: Fire FireMaiden Starter - Ticket - FreanD Delta BLP Pistol - 6 shots. TT Sword
Girls #8: Jaqui Rockchick Jovi - Ticket - Marber Bravo Type Anihilator. 5 shots. TT Knuckles.
Girls #9: Sassyfer Sass Missmonkey - Ticket - Emik S50 - unlimited ammo.
Girls #10 (replacing Boys #7): myne ah byrd - Ticket - Fire Forge ARR 8000 - 7 shots. TT sword.
Girls #11 (replacing Boys#27): Selena Jinx Reinhart - TT Knuckes.

Additional people:

Transfer Student #1: Simon the Guide - Vumpoor J 4 (L) Grenade launcher - Unlimited ammo.
Transfer Student #2: David - L/Murdand Groover - unlimited ammo (EWE EP-45 Hunter pistol possibility.)

Reserves:

Jack Jakst3r Fast: - Kat Determination.

Inactive Reserves:

Boy Reserve #1: John Huskie Hunt
Boy Reserve #2: Leandro Lee Kun
Boy Reserve #3: Randall Psychnosiz Flagg
Boy Reserve #4: Herr Hrafninn Hrafninn

How it was decided:

Other than the draw for the TT weapons, almost everything else depended on the role of a single dice. (Yes, I know thats a die, but there was enough of that during the event itself. :p)
The 5 weapons that ended up closest to the right hand side of the trade box when you displayed them to me were numbered from 1 to 5 starting from the one the furthest right. A roll of the corresponding number meant you got that weapon. A roll of 6 resulted in a re-numbering from the ones to the left, same idea.
(Although I asked everyone to make sure they didn't cover up weapons with other weapons you all did anyway, it wasn't until my 17th draw that John Capital told me that the way you placed them was not the way that the other person saw them - he had tested this with his wife, so you are all forgiven. :) )

If you got a weapon too "powerful" (As almost no-one had armour then anything with a combined damage of over 25 was considered too powerful - which was horrible news for Emil as his Riker UL2 had a combined damage of 26, but the line had to be drawn somewhere.) then you were subjected to another roll of the dice to see how many times you would be allowed to shoot it. You got 3 "free" bullets - then the role of the dice decided how many additional bullets you got. If you got a 6 - then you got a re-roll. If you got a 6 again, then u were bloody lucky, and got unlimited ammo in whatever weapon your main weapon was.
The exception was with Melee weapons and chips. Regardless of the damage melee weapons did, you got them anyway due to the lack of range. Chips "Too powerful" cap was double that of the ranged weapons at 50 due to charge time and the possibility of being disruptred.
This rule didn't apply to grenade launchers as they were hard to aim and people had time to run from them, plus you had the chance of damaging allies in the radius, however it did apply to rocket launchers as they were easier to aim and there impact was instant.
The reason the "cap" was low was because I wanted people to have the chance of being able to "break away" from combat and heal if they needed too. If it were too high, killing others would happen too quickly. Also, it was to help prevent a bloodbath. With so many people with so little ammo, everyone would want to be sure and spend it wisely.

The one's with the limited ammo then rolled again to see what there backup weapon would be. 1 - TT knuckles, 2 - TT knife, 3 - TT Sword, 4 - TT pistol, 5 - TT Carbine. 6 meant that I would supply you a backup weapon myself. (Emik S30, CB5, Jester, things along that line that I had in storage at the time.)
If you rolled the TT pistol or Carbine and ur main weapon used the same type of ammo, then that would result in a re-roll. This was to help ensure no-one over-used the amount of shots they had by accident, as they were told to sell extra ammo prior to the game beggining.

2 things were at my own discretion - 1 - if 2 people ended up with the same weapon, I was allowed to roll again if I so wished. Some may complain "That means someone that got there ticket before me might have got a good weapon that I could have had." but then, it also means they might have rolled a crap weapon that you also might have ended up with, so it could have gone either way. The weaker weapons are more common than the bigger weapons at the end of the day...
2 - If I thought someone was being wise-ass and only showing me really good weapons in the hope that they could only have a good weapon chosen, I reserved the right to supply them with a weapon of my own choosing. The limited ammo thing prevented this being much of an issue tho.

Last edited:
I am sooo in :)

Rico ReadBird Killjoy

lol great movie, part 2 aint bad either!

Time to go back to school. :D I LOVE being a student. This will be tons of fun and quite interesting.

(Fine. "Nerd". I know. Sue me.)

However, I honestly expect the game to last in the neighborhood of 10 minutes. No where close to the 3 hours. Perhaps we'll be able to play multiple times. :yay:

Count me in.:thumbup:

Lucius Pike Esox.

Nice one people, keep those sign-ups coming :)

However, I honestly expect the game to last in the neighborhood of 10 minutes. No where close to the 3 hours. Perhaps we'll be able to play multiple times. :yay:

I think you might be right John, but this way gives us maximum flexibility. We'll see what happens :D

Hi all, I'm still away with my brother just now, but got a chance to access a comp so thought I would leave a quick message.
I will be pushing this when I get back, contacting the people that expressed an interest in the original thread, and the people that left +rep's for it that said they liked the idea etc when I get back. At latest this will be the 16th, but I should be back well before then, depending on events where I am now. :)

Have some more comments but they can wait till I'm back home... :)

Wow really cool sounding event. Sign me up :)

It would also be worth chatting with Bagman who did a similar kind of event (quite different story though) at Zychion. The main thing we learnt I think was that the tt weapons just don't do enough damage to make it interesting. Someone with enough hp can almost stand still and self heal faster than an opalo can damage them.

Ooooh count me in!

lol great movie, part 2 aint bad either!

yes great movie.. the part 2 is little too overshooting.. coz the guys get hit like 10s of times but still keep on running :/

Im in :yay:

As long as the timing doesn't work out too mad.

I'll be in if I will be available. This looks like a lot of fun and will be very interesting to see how it all shakes out!

Wee, back at home... :)

Won't be doing the PMing until the morning though.
Anyway, have updated the list, need to clarify on Tedt and JohnCapital if that was a sign-up though. JC's seemed pretty sure, but it could also have meant good to have witnessed - so please clarify that u want to take part. :)

Also JC, what happens depends entirely on the people involved - my personal prediction is that there will be a lot of over-excited people shooting and being killed early on, then there will be a lull while the more organised weigh up there options with who else is left, followed by another blood-bath.
If it is over too soon, then ur idea of a 2nd "round" is a good one though. :) One I hadn't thought of... I've only one pair of slacks to donate as a prize though, so only the first one would be for real. If we did have a 2nd that same night then it would be for fun only.

Dark Cat sign me in :) this event sounds like the coolest ever :)

Great movie, great Idea for an event !

Just to check... hopefully peeps would play fair but wouldn't it be possible to TP chip out of Revival room... then TP back into the Zone ??

waaaaaaah, awesome dude really! :wtg:

Couldn't find the date though but if it's later then 18/19hours MA time you can sign me up for sure.

We can try this once (I don't need a price, just surviving would be sufficient), after this you could expand the event to Amethera, holding it in PVP LG's (or have the PVP turned ON at specific times if LG owners joing the idea) and after a search in those LG's for about 30mins/1 hour ... Star or some good PVP'ers enter the LG to kill everyone who isn't out in time and in the new LG's (kinda like the neckbombs to in the movie).

that films awesome!

I want one o those necklaces to put on mobs in pe :p

GL with the event
Rip

waaaaaaah, awesome dude really! :wtg:

Couldn't find the date though but if it's later then 18/19hours MA time you can sign me up for sure.

We can try this once (I don't need a price, just surviving would be sufficient), after this you could expand the event to Amethera, holding it in PVP LG's (or have the PVP turned ON at specific times if LG owners joing the idea) and after a search in those LG's for about 30mins/1 hour ... Star or some good PVP'ers enter the LG to kill everyone who isn't out in time and in the new LG's (kinda like the neckbombs to in the movie).

I've updated the original post with the planned time. The date is unset as we will be waiting for CryEngine, but the time will be on a Sunday starting at anywhere between 17:00 to 20:00. Once the exact time and date is established I'll get Oleg to PM everyone. (Cos I can only PM one person at a time.)

I do kinda like you're idea for a "Global" Battle Royale with use of Danger Zones in that way, but it's way too much to consider planning at this stage, so we'll stick with what we got. I think the only major changes that may take place between now and after CryEngine is change of venue, as I have strong feeling that Hades will become PVP after that date. But we'll see.

Woodger - I've never run an event before, so not sure if that can be disabled....I know I tried to use a TP chip once during an event and it wouldn't react, but honestly can't remember if I was on CND at the time and didn't know about that rule. I'll do some research on that one.

im in !!!

and i would like to donate a free haircut coupon as a prize to the winner of the even...

neat idea...though with my current schedule, I probably can't join.

The theme of the film is really quite interesting... an older gernation's fantasy of revenge against the youth who have abandoned traditional 'collective' values in favor of modern materialistic, individualistic 'survival of the fitist -most ruthless' values.

Hey, does the winner get to win Chiaki Kuriyama?

Wee, back at home... :)

Won't be doing the PMing until the morning though.
Anyway, have updated the list, need to clarify on Tedt and JohnCapital if that was a sign-up though. JC's seemed pretty sure, but it could also have meant good to have witnessed - so please clarify that u want to take part. :)

Sorry for the delay in responding. Yes I'd like to take part. :)

I know of at least 2 more joiners that haven't posted yet that I was waiting to bump the thread, but they are taking too long so thought I'd give it a quick bump myself instead. :)

This is now up over at ER as well so you might see people entering that aren't in this thread, I want to encourage all people taking part to make sure they know at least a little about the others involved, and will soon be re-modeling my 2nd post to provide links to the public profile of each participant, so u can all take a sec to get to know the people you are in there with. The better you know the other contestants, the better this re-creation will work out.
This is the same reason I'm happy we have people such as Skam and Ido taking part. As for my 2 surprise guests - I seriously doubt that there is any person taking part that does not know them. But no more of those 2 will be mentioned until the day itself.
Anyway - We're 25% full at this time. Feel free to ask ur soc members and friends in - the more people that feel uncomfortable with backstabbing there friends, the better. Will make it more the re-creation I'm looking for.

I would like to state that I am totally trustworthy.

I will die before I see a friend taken down.

I will take previous actions and responses into consideration 'before' I call you 'friend'.

I am capable of interacting with enemies.

I will not automatically kill enemies over friends.

I will lie and cheat to win this if it is required...but the above is true.

I am Chimp...

...you can relax if I am by your side.

Me like! Count me in ! :)

and of course you'll need 2 n00bs to spend that very last bit of ammo you have left on:D count;
Johan Roadkill Deadmeat & Emil The SkilledOne in as 2 happy n00bs :yay:

can't make a good event/movie without us:)

I would love to participate in this event! Love that movie! Awesome idea! rep coming your way! :thumbup:

count me in.. sounds sweet!

Event is gonna more about taking cover behind buildings than just a kill revive kill revive etc. Awesome! <-- gonna be jumpin behind cover :p

Anyone wanna alliance with me ? im cK! I'm Trustworthy in pvp!! :D

Status
Back