My new little miner

FilthyMcNasty

Stalker
Society
NBK Army & Senior NBK Council Member
Filthy FilthyMcNasty Depswa
On Friday, September 4, 2009 at 1144 hours PST (-0800 GMT) FilthyNcNasty Depswa JR (Trent Edward Blackburn) was born to parents Megan Renee Blackburn (Mrs FilthyMcNasty Depswa) and Michael Anthony Blackburn ( Filthy FilthyMcNasty Depswa) Baby 'McNasty weighed in at 7.00 Lbs and measured at 19 1/4 inches by 13 inches head diameter. After birth, he was taken for a chest x-ray due to breathing problems and severe cyanosis (blue skin). Everything checked out and he pinked up an hour later. Today, we brought him home.

Our family has officially welcomed our first little miner into the world of earth and soon, we plan to initiate him into the world of Calypso.

We have been up taking care of our new addition for the last 36 hours straight. We are now laying down for a nap. When I get back up, I will post some of our pictures :)

The first picture of baby Trent
Pic edited for modesty and to comply with EF rules
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

After the doctor suctioned his mouth and nose I was allowed to clamp and cut the umbilical cord. The cord was wrapped around his neck twice. The stress of the quick delivery and mom's weakness in the end accounts for the the severe cyanosis (blue skin)

Nurses working on Trent

Notice the neonatal BVM. Very VERY cyanotic

Mommy and Trent

It was time to rest after we got out of the nursery

Trent and me after we got back home. Special appearance by Max the uber guardian.

Interesting to note that I was the only family member in the delivery room that did not fall apart right after he was born. Being a professional paramedic IRL, I knew and understood what was going on and it was not a great concern to me. So I consoled the rest of the family and fell apart in the nursery while no one was looking ;)

Last edited:
First .. I think you should take your personal info outta the post ... (at least last name) :ahh:

Second .. OMG ! HUGE CONGRAAATTZZ!! :yay: :dance:
I know you're probably exhausted and still sleeping - but I'm sure you're still reeling with excitement in your dreams ! :zzz: :baby:
I'm quite happy for the both of you and wish you many years of happiness, health, and love ! :grouphug:

ps - that little boy better stay off my rocks, until I get my tower! :cussing::laugh:

Congrats!

hope you get some sleep sometime in the next 18years or so.

:)

narfi

on no. at one point, there was only 1 McNasty taking all of the finds above a X, and now there are TWO??

GRATZ, my friend! :yay::yay::yay:
:yay::yay:
:yay:

Congradulations and where the hell are the pics of hte little miner

ps
you will be supprised how easy it is to drill a claim while holding a bottle been there done that and auto run when chainging diapers

Gratz on the Little McNasty!!!

Congrats Filthy. Now get ready for both the most challenging and rewarding time of your life. The best thing I ever did was have children, I am sure you will feel the same way about yours.

GRATZ bro!! Cant wait til my lil one gets here in January myself :)

Gratz! :) , i hope everything goes fine with your new lil miner :wtg:

Huge gratz on Baby 'McNasty'! :yay:
Don't forget the pics...

Uploading the pics now and converting :)

I had to get some sleep, I was tired lol.

Welcome to fatherhood.. now you can start your grey hair collection like the rest of us.. ;-)

Uploading the pics now and converting :)

I had to get some sleep, I was tired lol.

Ummmm, get use to that feeling.. :rolleyes:

but really.. it's all worth it and I would not do anything different.. Well, maybe a few things.. :laugh:

big gratz!!! that's the best goal u can achive!:yay:

YEA finally GRATS!!!!!:yay::yay:

Congratulations mate!! ... Finally an ATH that MA can never give you :)

:baby: :yay::yay::yay:

big gratz!!!!!

my daughter is working on 9 months. get ready for lots less sleep, EU, and beer. and lots more fake milk and blended fruits and veggies in your cupboards.

little ones are the worlds greatest.

OP updated with 2 brand new pics!

Yes, I'm a proud first time dad and ecstatic over my little uber future miner.

TY everyone for the GRZ and well wishes. May lootious bless each one of you with a mod fap SGA edition!

Congratz Filthy! All the best for you and your family.

Congratulations my dear ... I was SO excited for you when you PM'd me ingame to let me know, that I had to announce it on the radio right away. :D The group of us on the extended TP runs were shouting Gratz in the hills of the wild while running the list of emotes it seemed. :yay:

Have fun with your BabyDaddyDuty :D

Back