"Death Limited" Healing Service

The Adapted UR125 UL!

Updated first post to highlight some new research I've done on our double healing service. Turns out that with both Freja and myself healing, you get more bang for your buck than the normal UR125 and very nearly the same as the Adapted version!

The best bit... It's UL!

Check out the details on Post 1 ;)

Migration Memories...

Another hectic period for Death Limited!

This year's migration brought us almost non-stop healing whenever we logged in, night or day. Here are some of the highlights:

And a post-migration wonder from our latest customer, Spacedog Madforce mad:

---

Here are a selection of migration globals from old faces:

Kimmi:

Beni:

SoF:

Dolly:

Leona:

George:

Kaitlynn:

Morgotti:

Lunchbox:

---

And the Death Limited newbies:

Loren Lory Potter, together with new husband Bob beechbum da'mon, went on an Eomon run with Freja and I healing. It was fun to discover their story about how they met in EU and ended up together for real, just like us! This run was like a double date :D

Another Death Limited newbie is Amber Blastie Knightley who I think I have inspired to buy an Adj SK-20. I heard word of some bidding in the forums at least...

A very nice run with some great chat. Helped me organise my information and thoughts about healing actually. There was also an element of hilarity at healing a ROCK STAR. I dunno, just couldn't help but giggle to myself about that. I was not surprised when Amber didn't turn out to be a hot-head as "some of the other" members of the PvP community appear to be.

---

I've even been healing in a few events recently. Check the results:

Gray SnowLeopard Felix, a migration-customer was back for more on Neconu (among other occasions), which we excelled at and won!

And Freja, who took part in the Neconu 100 and came second, but only by a sliver! The lead was stolen in the last few minutes by Thierry Rag! Next time... Next time ;)

You 2 need to have some babies so we can have more excellent fappers :yay:

Thanks for the heal service, one of the best I've seen :beerchug:

What, ANOTHER?! (Check the link, and the update)

Thanks George for the kind words, we hope we can (fast) aid you again soon :)

Treatment!

This came around pretty quickly after Medicine, which I unlocked in January.

Treatment!

Went on a nice long run on Sumima with Chuck CrazyBuck Buck last night. We enjoyed the nature around Naga island, but didn't quite enjoy both getting weird lag occasionally. Here's what we came out with:

Spot the global in this first pic :D

And the highlight (including LR53 (L)):

Thanks to Chuck for a really nice run and getting me to Treatment! It got super late so I couldn't really think properly after the run, but next time Chuck uses me, I'll give him a juicy 10 ped discount!

... Oh and on the theme of 10 ped discounts, the one I promised when we got moved into our apartment will now be measured by the first person to hire me after I take my first shower in this apartment (showing that the bathroom is complete, which it isn't yet!). Just so you know, not that you can prepare for it or anything...

PS. Don't worry, we still shower, just not here :D

Next stop; UR125!

Oh yeah, and I've updated the front page a bit, go check :)

Last edited:

Treatment!
Next stop; UR125!

Grats on treatment Dalas!!! wooo you gonna love ur125(L)! :thumbup:

Treatment!

Went on a nice long run on Sumima with Chuck CrazyBuck Buck last night. We enjoyed the nature around Naga island, but didn't quite enjoy both getting weird lag occasionally. Here's what we came out with:

Spot the global in this first pic :D

And the highlight (including LR53 (L)):

Thanks to Chuck for a really nice run and getting me to Treatment! It got super late so I couldn't really think properly after the run, but next time Chuck uses me, I'll give him a juicy 10 ped discount!

... Oh and on the theme of 10 ped discounts, the one I promised when we got moved into our apartment will now be measured by the first person to hire me after I take my first shower in this apartment (showing that the bathroom is complete, which it isn't yet!). Just so you know, not that you can prepare for it or anything...

PS. Don't worry, we still shower, just not here :D

Next stop; UR125!

Oh yeah, and I've updated the front page a bit, go check :)

Thanks for your awesome service mate! ;) Go for doctor!

Discombobulating Drones, Nicking from Neconu and Chastising the Chompers...

More deaths have been limited (but some only slightly :D)...

A good friend of ours, Pete Pete Hines gave us a call for Chompers. First it was just Freja but as usual the Chompers proved to be difficult, so we had to double up...

A nice run with lots of chat here. I guess since our paths don't cross every day, we had a lot to catch up on. Funny how it can feel like you haven't seen someone for ages when they've only been 2 clicks away most days since you last talked.

Oh, by the way Kristi, apparently you have to get your armour on and get away from the Manufacturing Machine! Pete is flying away from you in skills!..

---

Next up was our friend who likes to live up to his name; CrazyBuck. He called us first on some Formicacida since they were going to be "harder" than Sumima. Well at least they hit harder but nowhere near as often...

On the two runs we did that day, neither reached the 10 ped I said I'd reward him in discount, so he decided that we'd hold it back to a run which exceeds 10 ped in decay. Looking forward to it, and I hope it comes at a good moment on a hunt where he's lost more than usual.

---

Next up, Freja! She's keeping me in a bit of work while doing her missions and events:

This nice global led to...

An event win! Her first win, but not first time in the top 3 on this Neconu event. Very cool result :)

---

Freja stepped back behind the Hedoc and we went on a HUGE run on Lunchbox who wanted to fight the Robot menace in East Scylla. Drone Elites were the targets of choice, and after a failed attempt at healing on Exterminators with Kimmi (who found himself too nooby), we were in agreement.

This run was just crazy. It lasted at least 4 hours (couldn't remember by the end) and we racked up a total of almost 200 ped between us. Lots of FAP-90 work here, thankfully eco-enhanced. Lots of dying and losing mobs due to the hectic nature of the spawn at Scylla.

The benefit of runs like this? I went up 10% in my Paramedic Pro Standing :D

Bot Fever is taking over!

Plenty of work here. Let's get updated before I fall too far behind:

Beginning with Freja on Neconu:

And a second place win:

---

Next up, George Skywalker whom we have healed together with a couple of other healers. Bot fever has surely taken over George this year, but that's only good for us :)

And a nice little HoF:

On another occasion we went for some different mobs, including Proteron:

But Bot fever returned and...

We hope George's fever gets a lot worse until the bots disappear, at which point it should be cured ASAP!

---

Talking of Bot Fever though, here's a guy who is most definitely smitten with one of the worst cases this year; Lunchbox:

His luck, however, leaves something to be desired. Those long runs should have more swirlage in them!

---

My only solo job to report this time is on James Bling Cash who wanted to complete the entire Steel Bird mission in one day! Needless to say it didn't quite work out! Talk about a bad case of the fever...

Nice swirl on that last one :)

---

And ultimately, we have another serious case of the fever; CrazyBuck:

Shame about some of these globals only being globals, some could easily have been HoFs if the Hydras weren't around, such as this nice one:

Chuck also got his discount of 10 ped that I promised last time. We've been on a few runs since last update, but it was a long enough run this time that the discount would make a difference. I'm sure it helped on those horrible losses...

Bring on more Bot Fever I say :wtg:

2012 Catchup

Hey people, been a while! Haven't posted in here since September :scratch2:

Just been busy is all. Still been keeping the healing going though, as you are just about to see.

A couple of leftover screenies with our good friend Chuck:

---

Luke takes all?

---

Team healing on Gechka and Travis Travis Timberlake:

---

Alone on Gechka. Love these clean/minimalistic screenies.

Paramedic Professional Standing Monthly Monitor 2012

This year I will again monitor my Paramedic Profession progress. Hoping to reach level 30 this year.

January: 26.44
February: 27.05
March: 27.20
April: 27.50
May: ?
June: ?
July: 28.05
August:
September:
October: 29.15
November:
December:

Last edited:
Starting the year & Suprise event!

Update time!

Let's get it started with the furthest back...

Double healing Dolly on Chompers:

---

Next up, Fronske on Osseocollum in his new PoE armour. Very sexy!

---

Then Wallfie on Proterons. We were joined here by AFK-laming socmate Fred with Herb Box and T1.

(Nice pose on that last one)

---

And finally, before we get into the big business, a little mention for a new customer; Elizica bobo Bombonika from the soc Temporal Destinies.

Hope this "little mention" can turn into something more substantial in future reports eh! :)

---

And now, without further ado... What I've been up to the last couple of days with this Mulmun/Exa event going on...

18db has had me fully booked. Check our results (so far...)

Do-do-do doo - do - dooooooooooo!

---

Hoping for more of this during this event. No one knows how long it will last, but it sure means business is booming here! Be sure to book in advance if you wish for either:

• Exa Elite healing with 1 Adj SK-20 (Freja or myself).
  • Mulmun Elite healing with 2 Adj SK-20 (both Freja and myself)

Keeping up the track record...

So, we've been absolutely crazily busy during this surprise event which today surprisingly ended!

Here are the two highlights from yesterday's run with Don Costavaldes Costilio:

Total awesomeness! These HoFs also come in second and third place in Death Limited's highest loots ever :)

I have been the healer on the two guys that everyone got annoyed at for their luck. Was it me being their lucky mascot? I'll let you decide that...

... Unless you are a Kamel from Sweden. In your face by the way.:dance:

costavaldes_mulmun_hofs.jpg

---

Just because the event is over, doesn't mean the service stops! I now have an Adapted T20 (L) and Adjusted SK-50 (L) to use in emergencies. Decay only, as ever :)

Keep the PMs coming!

By the way, apologies if we're too busy to heal on you at any time. It often happens that we get booked by 5 people at the same time, and stand around waiting the rest of the time! We'll always try our best to satisfy your healing requirements by sending someone else (e.g a socmate) or rescheduling with you. Have patience with us and the reward (cheaper hunting) will be worth it.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Travelling to Arkadia

Freja and I are currently on our first flight to Planet Arkadia, so I have a bit of time to update here with recent goings on :)

Leona has been the primary customer since last time, with a borrowed Mod Merc. Here're the blasting highlights:

---

Now for some new customers, let's start with Mad Mike Hoare from BA, who called me along on a hunt with his socmates on Chomper.

Some results:

I was thinking the whole way through this hunt about this guy who was Mike's Mentor. O'Shenanigans. I knew it was someone I knew, but didn't connect the dots. I later realised it was the guy who, at the old (first style) rig, gave me my first ever TP Chip! He was tired of seeing me running and running and running in again, so he said I could TP and it would save me time. Always nice to see a glint of generosity in the harsh PK world. I haven't forgotten you Stoffer, even 8 or so years later :)

---

Last but not least, we have our latest customer, caught fresh at Oshiri: Stone Andreea Beast!

Just a little memory from our Chomper run:

Don't know why I only have one screen, but we'll sort that out soon enough! Andreea has already called us again, but unfortunately it was now while we are travelling to Arkadia. We'll give a PM when we're back on Calypso :)

---

If you're on Arkadia or planning to travel there, we're gonna be there for some days now, so feel free to give us a shout if you want heals there!

I was thinking the whole way through this hunt about this guy who was Mike's Mentor. O'Shenanigans. I knew it was someone I knew, but didn't connect the dots. I later realised it was the guy who, at the old (first style) rig, gave me my first ever TP Chip! He was tired of seeing me running and running and running in again, so he said I could TP and it would save me time. Always nice to see a glint of generosity in the harsh PK world. I haven't forgotten you Stoffer, even 8 or so years later :)

You are welcome, Dalas. I like to give gifts to nice people, ;) And if they appreciate it, I like it even more :)

Stoffer

Crouching Atrax...

Yep, it's action time again!

Got a call while repairing on the mothership Kronan from George Skywalker who had sighted something suspicious...

Let the event begin! Don't forget to call :)

sounds like a great service guys, i shall pm you when i go hunt something big and need a fapper

good luck

regards,

Pain

THINGs and other things... (Location: Rocktropia!)

Thanks for popping by and posting Painwrecker, looking forward to meeting you in action!

---

Greetings from Rocktropia!

We're up here helping Narfi out on the THING event which he is obviously gonna win... But into the recent jobs...

---

First up was Linnish first alone...

... and then with socmate naithen noce clan-of sirus

---

Next was johan who logged in from a sketchy connection in Australia.

Sounds like quite the adventure you're having out there johan. This just reminded me that you had sent me a link to pics from out there which I never looked at for some reason or another. Will dig up that link and see what you've been seeing :)

Where you got the ped for this Scip run I have no idea, since Freja and I were apparently guarding your ped stash until you got back to Swedeland :O

---

Today I've been healing Kimmi on Phasms. Check this revealing screenie out :cool:

Pro tip: Check that chat window ;)

---

I'm very grateful for the Friend List fix, so now I can actually catch up with my client list! Thanks for the recent Friend List adds people, and keep them coming! If in doubt, give me a shout :)

On Rocktropia looking for heals? Look no further!

Last edited:
I got all my fapping skillz from watching this guy fap me running around like im crazy :woohoo: Thx bud lol :bump:

- Nightmare :vampire:

Last edited:
Death Limited Healing Academy?

Thanks for that Nightmare :)

This is starting to look like some kind of academy! I now have a Disciple and have just been on the Jennifer's Island newbie beacon with him. I handed him a couple of healing tools and told him to just let rip with them. Could he be my successor after I'm too old to continue?..

I have had the thought of creating some kind of healing academy though. Had visions of tool-swapping/lending and a network of fingertip-ready backup healers should the desired one not be available to any hunter. I think it would bring forward the role of the healer a little into the forefront of peoples' minds and also make it a lot easier to get high quality service (Hippocratic oath, anyone?) at the lowest prices (eco tool lending).

I dunno, just a vision... For now...

Just wanna give a shout out to my socmate Splitter, who now has his own Adapted T15 UL, Tier 2 complete with Healing Service to go with it. That's some great stuff in those eager hands. Go add him, use him but don't abuse him!

---

Anyway, back into the action. First up we have...

Kimmi! With some Spider hunting plus incidental Atrox HoF in between:

And some Rex missioning:

---

More Chompers for Leona. Now donning Mayhem armour, very stylish but not as good protection as the usual getup:

---

Welcoming new customer Leon Slippery Shockwave. A fellow Adj SK-20 owner and Tier despairer:

It was strange at first, I usually think I have a good guess of a person's HP when I start healing. I think I'm so used to all these people with HP around the 230 - 250 mark that everything else looks so low! I think it was 210HP Slippery had, and I was guessing like 150! Weird...

I feel also that I may learn some Swedish while healing Slippery. Always eager to learn other languages, I've got a headstart on Swedish from learning Norwegian. Will have to work on being able to construct my sentences in Swedish.

---

A run-saver for Llama, a Levi HoF towards the end of the otherwise not-in-any-way-special run:

Had been a while since Llama called me, so I was glad he still remembered the service. Shows that it sticks in peoples' heads at least.

---

Crazybuck has been on my back about going to CP for some days now. Looks like we'll be up there on Kreltin and Aurli helping him on his mission shortly. Sorry we haven't made it up there yet by the way Chuck... As you know, been extremely busy the last days. We'll be there soon :)

If you happen to be in the area, make sure to hook up with us :)

Rockin' the Rex!

Well, never managed to get to CP (yet) due to awkward timing.

Have been chillin' on Calypso and Kronan the last days and here are some results:

Main customer has been Green toker 1987 on Rextelum:

Going nicely on these long runs with toker. Hope it keeps up :)

---

Also check out the results of a customer referral by me, over at Splitter's corner. Gotta love the healing network!

Hussk Hysteria!

I answered the desperate call of BoriS Blade Bobo here.

We swiftly met up and got underway:

A good effort to beat the Hussk clock. Unfortunately time wasn't on our side and Blade ended up missing out on the Hussk, but he'll definitely be ready for next time! I think it was just that he underestimated how much killing of Rextelum was necessary to be able to enter the PvP zone at Mount Hephaestos. We'll continue on the final part of the mission tomorrow...

Your Adjusted Hedoc SK-20 has reached Tier 4.0. (Sponsored by Fronske)

So, here we are at the beginning of this year's migration. Look what happened!

EDIT: So dumb :duh:, how could I forget to add here that these Tier ingredients were donated by a big customer and friend of ours, FRONSKE from Soldiers of Fortune. Thanks so much for the contribution and helping us to make healing history in Entropia! Here's to more of the same... :beerchug:

Sidenote: The deal was done by Freja, whose tool was tiered.

We are still going strong! Death Limited is still breathing the breath of life into many happy customers. Get your Tier 4 eco heals today!

PS. Eco is now 11.40 heal/pec! :holyshit:

Last edited:
Level 28 Paramedic!

level_28_paramedic.jpg

Weeeeeee! :yay:

UR125 here I come!

---

Also want to draw attention to the previous post which has been updated with credit to Fronske. Credit where credit's due!

nice man! lots happening on my vacation lol. Keep up the pace!

Achieved Greatness!

It's been half a year, and it's been busy! Still had time for a little healing though...

Got this a while back:
level_29_paramedic.jpg

Some of today's action:

And the big news!

level_30_paramedic.jpg

Which came with:

It's going slowly, but that's what one can expect from natural skilling. I'm proud to have become a Great Paramedic without chipping at all! Lots of hours of clicking my beloved Adj SK-20. Serendipity too, I wonder if anyone else has unlocked that with Paramedic? :)

Back