FYI: Stryder's Investment Fund - Need 10 Investors

Invested 200 PEDs and will see how it goes.

Global Ventures Trading Company is proud to have another investor on board for 200 PED with collateral of 200 in items given.

Stryder Stride Corban

Hi guys,

I recently invested 200 PED into Stryders program.
This is because I have known Stryder for quite a while now, and I'm sure that he can be trusted.

Therefore, I would like to vouch for his honesty. Moreover, I would even encourage people to invest in him. AFter all, dead money doesn' t give any interest.

Grtz
MaDiCh

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I recently invested 200 PED into Stryders program.
This is becaus I have known Stryder for quite a while know, and I'm sure that he can be trusted.

Therefore, I would like to vouch for his honesty. Moreover, I would even encourage people to invest in him. AFter all, dead money doesn' t give any interest.

Grtz
MaDiCh

Global Ventures Trading Company is proud to have another investor putting in 200 PED.

Stryder Stride Corban

support the new financists

in order for the game community to grow, we all need to support people with new ideas (even if it is just a classic idea); i believe, profit is there for your taking; i started trading ores/energy recently and i am already making a steady margin to cover market fluctuation and a small profit to re-invest into operation; remember, people receive a service, similar to Auction House, just with less fee and more diverse possibilities, i.e., a person comes up to me with even one Frigulite Stone or a can of Garcen and i buy it for a small fee; i spend my time and money to hang out there and provide that service; so, i believe, people like Stryder are actually doing a good service to turn over financial means in-game, and a better job than mindark;

I don't understand how you profit from the mining contracts. Are you making sure your miners only go for high markup stuff? If not, then on average you will surely lose in the long run.

Just invested 100 PED on this company.
Now i'm a investor and contracted miner for this company.

Let's see how it goes (or should i say grows :) )

Just invested 100 PED on this company.
Now i'm a investor and contracted miner for this company.

Let's see how it goes (or should i say grows :) )

Global Ventures Trading Company is proud to have another investor putting in 100 PED.

Stryder Stride Corban

I just stumbled upon this thread and it sounds interesting. How many more investors you're looking for? I would be willing to invest 1k+. Few posts above mine i see that you provide collateral for any investment? if you provide collateral on the whole investment amount- count me in for 20k-50k. will follow this thread or contact me by pm

Subcribing for future prospects & showing support 2 Stryder, U rock dude!! :D.

Very Interesting Indeed!

Have traded with Stryder and he sure seems reliable. Very interesting proposal here. I do have a few questions for you though

1. Is there an upper limit to the amount that can be invested??
2. What collaterral are you providing ? (TT or MU price based)
3. Is there a possibility of compounding interest weekly or not?

Overall, if this goes well i think he is definitely a guy with good business sense.

Cheers and GL to you!

Have traded with Stryder and he sure seems reliable. Very interesting proposal here. I do have a few questions for you though

1. Is there an upper limit to the amount that can be invested??
2. What collaterral are you providing ? (TT or MU price based)
3. Is there a possibility of compounding interest weekly or not?

Overall, if this goes well i think he is definitely a guy with good business sense.

Cheers and GL to you!

1. Right now I have not considered a limit. But I think that 1,500 to 2,000 PED would be reasonable limit maybe.

2. I am not providing collaterral generally. Only on special exceptions will this be considerd.

3. Yes, interest is compounded weekly if you so choose.

It depends on the situation, the investor, and the amount to be invested.

Stryder

Just joined up with the fund

GL with the funding! Just put in my peds to see how this goes. He does seem to have a sound knowledge of the workings within the game.

Consider this a friendly *bump*

perhaps Styder is using a different strategy than you Aesstreld, and doesnt need to be hanging around twin peaks shouting. there are auctioneers in many places AND many people are in many different places at different times. a lot of the best business transactions are completed pvp.

LOl Dab, your ruining the game

darn i got a neg rep from what looks like another one his alts

Last edited:
FYI : I am covered

Just to let everyone know that i got collateral against the investment which at current MU more then covers the deposit. His show of faith to be honest. I can sell it at a profit right now and so required trust from his end more then mine :)

S*it can happen!!! Everyone should cover themselves up as best possible.

Just to show my underware:

I was/is one of the investors. The last month Strategist2 hasn't shown at all.

Don't complaining, knew this was a gamble. Looks like I lost 100 PED in the gamble that could have given med 140+ PEDs up til today. :D

Did pm him a week or two ago asking for my payback/withdrawl on my "investment". as you might guess there was no answer.;)

Just to show my underware:

I was/is one of the investors. The last month Strategist2 hasn't shown at all.

Don't complaining, knew this was a gamble. Looks like I lost 100 PED in the gamble that could have given med 140+ PEDs up til today. :D

Did pm him a week or two ago asking for my payback/withdrawl on my "investment". as you might guess there was no answer.;)

sorry to hear this. i am curious did he give you the collateral he did to others?

awwwwwwwww, I just spent good time reading this WHOLE thread, and such an abrupt end...

Whats the story??? :D

This was getting interesting.

Hum, same here =P That reminded me why I usually take a look at the last page before going to the first lol

i just checked out his website. it still works however one of the contact links is out of date and goes to the old ef forum.

he had some sort of "vice president" named Dragon DJ Jones. Anyone seen this guy?

i just checked out his website. it still works however one of the contact links is out of date and goes to the old ef forum.

he had some sort of "vice president" named Dragon DJ Jones. Anyone seen this guy?
I got him on my FL because he wanted to chat to me about if I had seen Stryder while he was offline at any time. He had a tough time tracking me down but eventually found me.

I told him I had not seen Stryder in just as long as he hadn't. I actually thought DJ was running things for Stryder in his absence but failed to give him any information on the actual clients on what they gave and what he owes them.

To effectively run the business operations from day to day, and now he also doesn't login cause he is just fed up with Stryder & I think a lot of people are. Tbh I don't think Stryder is coming back anytime soon, I've spoken to him a few months ago but it was very brief to check auction stuff, not sure about DJ though.

Last edited:
I got him on my FL because he wanted to chat to me about if I had seen Stryder while he was offline at any time. He had a tough time tracking me down but eventually found me.

I told him I had not seen Stryder in just as long as he hadn't. I actually thought DJ was running things for Stryder in his absence but failed to give him any information on the actual clients on what they gave and what he owes them.

To effectively run the business operations from day to day, and now he also doesn't login cause he is just fed up with Stryder & I think a lot of people are. Tbh I don't think Stryder is coming back anytime soon, I've spoken to him a few months ago but it was very brief to check auction stuff, not sure about DJ though.

so its yet another investment fund scam :(

thank you for confirming it. its yet another lesson in why these funds are to be avoided

Didn't say it was a scam just that Stryder hasnt bothered to login in ages. DJ isnt involved in this at all he has been infact trying to findout what Stryder owes to ppl and giving them refunds or investments back. But some transactions he has no idea about and can't authentic as the real dealer is nowhere to be seen. Hope he comes back with a very good explanation if any. Maybe busy in real life so busy he can't manage to login or he is at death's door :rolleyes: God forbid. But point taken Kosmos.

Didn't say it was a scam just that Stryder hasnt bothered to login in ages. DJ isnt involved in this at all he has been infact trying to findout what Stryder owes to ppl and giving them refunds or investments back. But some transactions he has no idea about and can't authentic as the real dealer is nowhere to be seen. Hope he comes back with a very good explanation if any. Maybe busy in real life so busy he can't manage to login or he is at death's door :rolleyes: God forbid. But point taken Kosmos.

Read very similar posts when Richard Devil (R&R investment fund) stopped logging in because he was 'busy' or other reasons. This is before your time of course, but it just goes to show that often these funds are either a trust scam or things go wrong in some way.

Best to avoid 'em.

either way this is why investment funds are mucho no bueno...

scam till proven otherwise in my eyes.

kosmos

Even though I "lost" 100 PED i think investment funds has it's place in EU. I did as usuall when playing EU, I used money I could afford to loose. I took a chance and lost the money. I have no hard feelings against anyone.

My intention with joining this fund was to show that you can trust in someone. When I first started to play people trusted me. Take for example my www.ubermag.eu thing. NeverDie gave me appartment deeds to CND without any collateral, others donated other stuff. They trusted me, and I used that trust for something good. I for sure would not like to live in a world where you don't show trust to others. I have put trust to people many times and most of the times there is no problem at all. Once and then the trust thing goes wrong and that it was shows, successfull trusting doesn't get as much space as unsuccesfull.

Back