Menace

Elite
Society
SECRET
Rob Menace Klok
SOLD to Few Scars for TT+3100 PED!
2600.jpg

Last edited:
I MIGHT be open to offers on this cool fap. Roughly 11.5 pec decay per click with 4 levels of "heal enhancers" in it.

Fap is Tier 4 EK-2600.

I'm open to offers of PEDs/Trades.

I'll tell ya right now though. If all 4 Tierings had first click success it would cost about 700 PED to get to tier 4 with MU of items. So don't even bother offering BS "+ 150 PED" type offers.... for that price you can spend 700 PED to tier your own (that is of course assuming you're a level 100 Tier upgrader and you don't fail AT ALL).

So if you want to be realistic in your offer feel free to PM. I don't mind keeping the fap.... I'm just thinking of going (L) to gain some skills in the sport.

Anyway.... have fun!

Menace

2600.jpg
Only problem with your math is your forgetting to mention that you get about 80% or more return in residue when tiering. ;)

Good luck with your sale. :)

Only problem with your math is your forgetting to mention that you get about 80% or more return in residue when tiering. ;)

Good luck with your sale. :)

You get plenty of the tt back in res but faps take medical compress for the first 3 tiers (~1700%), and himi on the 4th (~700%) with opals on 3rd/4th tier (~300%) so i'm pretty sure the costs he's talking about are after the returned res is taken into account.

You get plenty of the tt back in res but faps take medical compress for the first 3 tiers (~1700%), and himi on the 4th (~700%) with opals on 3rd/4th tier (~300%) so i'm pretty sure the costs he's talking about are after the returned res is taken into account.

Yep. You're correct slither. 25 PED per click in Res back, when going to tier 4 cost me 176.62 PED per click with MU. Unfortunately for me...... it took 4 attempts to hit Tier 4. lol (Not that I'm trying to re-coup personal losses in this sale).

Anyway, OP updated as I have received a bid via PM.

Menace

Bumping for a shit hot fap.

Menace

PM sent
Cheers Bjorn

Bid of TT+700 Rec'd and OP updated. This thing is faster and has more healing power than an Adj Fap! Sure it may cost more to use...... but what the hell..... so does everything else great in this game! This IS your chance to have Adj Fap power for a fraction of the price!
Hell..... load it up with Eco enhancers from tier 5 on and it would be one hell of an eco fap considering it's capabilities. :)

By the way...... The fap is now tier 4.2!

Menace

I've been doing some thinking and have decided that I will also accept trades. Current bid still +700 though and trade value would have to surpass whatever the current highest bid is at the time of trade offering. Only difference is... I may or may not accept the offer. If I accept the item/trade offer as a bid I will post as such.
ie: Current High bid = Supremacy Harness (M) Valued at "XXXXX.xx" PED (TT+MU)
I will either accept trade offers or decline them via PM. Accepted offers will be posted in first post and the bidder of any trade offers made to me via PM will remain anonymous.

I am looking for Boar (M) UNL parts. (I already have arms and feet) and am open to any other offers which may be of interest.

Menace

Last edited:
Bump this fun fap!

Menace

I've rec'd a couple of trade offers via PM.... please... if you're going to make an offer make sure that the value of the trade offer is higher than the current bid, otherwise I cannot accept it.... doesn't matter how "cool" the item is.

Thanks,

Menace

oi Menace

i buy it.
tt + 850ped

Jedi
Force Majeure

This is looking like a hot item. I bid TT+1000

OP updated!

This is looking like a hot item. I bid TT+1000
Well bids are still well below what it cost me to tier it up and I think the community realizes it. The ingredients for the faps are insane IMO. I think we got screwed on them. That being said.... it was REALLY fun tiering it myself, and the large cost per click to tier was a BIG part of the fun. The "discovery HoF" when I took it to tier 4 though was definately the icing on the cake. Now I get to have fun with it once more as I auction it off :( :)

tier4_2600.jpg

tierhof.jpg

thanks,

P.S. still expecting it to go up as high as a bid to trade for Supremacy Harness (M) Unlimited :) So KEEP BIDDING! :)

Menace

Last edited:
Bumping and waiting for Star to offer his Mod Fap SGA as even trade. :)

Menace

I'll trade your Tier 4 EK-2600 +5000ped for my Tier 4 Fap-90 :cool:

gl :)

I'll trade your Tier 4 EK-2600 +5000ped for my Tier 4 Fap-90 :cool:

gl :)

No thanks.... I had Tier 4 Fap-90 healing power back when my EK-2600 was Tier 3.

Thanks for the bump! :)

By the way..... servers are down! Now's the time to involve yourselves in a bidding war on this sweet fapper!

Menace

Hi menace. Nice item you got there. I have just a question if you don't mind.. that heal value 50.4-50.4/50.4-50.4 is due to the heal enhancers or is due to your skills?

Hi menace. Nice item you got there. I have just a question if you don't mind.. that heal value 50.4-50.4/50.4-50.4 is due to the heal enhancers or is due to your skills?

I have maxed out the EK-2600 (Level 26 paramedic maxes it I believe). So under normal (non enhanced) conditions, I would heal for 42.0-42.0/42.0-42.0. At tier 4 with all 4 slots filled with heal enhancers it increases the heal to a max of 50.4.... and seeing's I've maxed the fap I heal for the max every click.

Menace

BUMP!

And a reminder that the sale ends Saturday 12:00 MA time. (Current high bid = TT+1000)

Menace

Last edited:
oi Menace i up the bid to....

"tt+1200!" that thing be sick for pvp when "Lemmy's beer gardens" opens!

Jedi
Force Majeure
p.s. if i win the bidding-i have "neverdie banker" pay and do the trade in Port Atlantis :D

"tt+1200!" that thing be sick for pvp when "Lemmy's beer gardens" opens!

Jedi
Force Majeure

It is a nice PK fap. @ 27/min that's 100.8 HP regained between Bravo hits. Helps when you've got the beer gardens closed and some "Rig Closer" tags you from out of no-where. The other nice thing is....the cost per click to tier means most people won't tier their EK-2600's too many times... so you will still have an "edge" over the MAJORITY of faps you'll run across in a non lootable PVP zone.

Menace

p.s. OP updated!

bump for soc mate =D

oi i "A-TEAM" I TP IN HOT & UP CLOSE & PERSONAL

It is a nice PK fap. @ 27/min that's 100.8 HP regained between Bravo hits. Helps when you've got the beer gardens closed and some "Rig Closer" tags you from out of no-where. The other nice thing is....the cost per click to tier means most people won't tier their EK-2600's too many times... so you will still have an "edge" over the MAJORITY of faps you'll run across in a non lootable PVP zone.

Menace

p.s. OP updated!

But yes, Menace - its an ubah fap for sure!:lolup:

Jedi
Force Majeure

Seriously folks, this thing is a miracle! I've felt the power and it's like having an honest televangelist in your pocket to heal you!

OP Updated! New high bid via PM! TT+1500 PED!

Menace

Iam possessed atm for this fap, but no "chain pulling" - I up the bid to TT + 1650PED

Jedi
Force Majeure

post name next time - or i walk.
I thought I had stated that bids via PM would be kept anonymous. Evidently I did not state anything of the sort other than bids via PM would be responded to via PM and here. Bid of TT+1500 was entered by "Few Scars". At this point in the auction it's only fair that the bidder's names be mentioned anyway. It's a rare item and people need to know the bids are "legit". That being said..... my avatar may be a real dick sometimes in EU, but neither myself nor my avatar are "crooked".

Good Luck!

OP Updated.

Menace

Last edited:
No Menace, you are quite honest with the bids. I too am hooked on this UL FAP. Hmmm ok TT+1750 :yay:

Back